You What?!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog -  {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4aqddz_BbA [LMAO]


~~ Recap ~~

“He’s a good kid.” HyunSeung commented.

“I know.” You said helping the guys up. “But you should see it when he’s at his fullest.”

“What?! That wasn’t his best?” They asked shocked.

“Mm.” You said nodding. “Let’s go to my house now so we can go freshen up and eat.”

“Ne!” They said as their eyes shimmered in happiness at the thought of food.


[At Your House.]

“Woah…Your house is huge!” HyunSeung exclaimed.

“Thanks.” You said walking in. “The bathrooms are upstairs. You can pick any bedroom because the bathrooms are connected but do not go in the room at the very end of the hall. It’s mine.” You told them.

After a couple hours, you finished making food for the guys and baking a cake for KiKwang. [I did not make this >_<]

‘Whew…It’s a good thing that I finished this before KiKwang came down.’ You thought sighing in relief.

“Wow…What can’t you do Rimi?” HyunSeung asked in amazement as he walked down stairs.

“Well…If you want to know the truth, the only thing I can’t do is stay away from food.” You said smiling.

“Isn’t that the truth.” KiKwang said rolling his eyes, walking down the stairs after HyunSeung.

“Well since the birthday boy is here. Let’s eat first and then you can blow out the candles.” You said leading them to the table.

“Did you make all of this?” They asked in shock.

“Ne. Now dig in before everything gets cold.” You said sitting down.

“Wah~! It’s so good!” HyunSeung said in glee.

“Komawo, Oppa.” You said grinning.

‘She called me oppa.’ HyunSeung thought happily.

After you all finished eating, you cleaned off the table and brought the cake over.

“Wah~! Rimz, komapda.” KiKwang said about to tear.

“Chonmaneyo, Oppa.” You said lighting up the candles.

“Omona. Rimi, you’re the best.” KiKwang said trying to hold in his tears.

“Make a wish, Oppa. So we can eat the cake and I can give you your present.”

“Mm.” He said nodding.

‘I wish Rimi and I will stay best friends and that she’ll always stay by my side.’ KiKwang thought blowing out the candles.

“Wooo! Oppa, you are officially twenty two years old!” You said grinning.

“KiKwang, you get first slice.” HyunSeung said handing KiKwang the knife.

“Ne.” KiKwang said slicing the cake.


[After Messing Around and Eating Cake.]

“Aegi~ What’s my present?” KiKwang asked literally jumping up and down.

“Hold on.” You said running upstairs to get a small box.

‘I wonder what she got for me.’ KiKwang thought.

“I’m back!” You said coming back down.

“What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it? What is it?” KiKwang asked energetically.

“Here.” You said handing him a small box. “Open it.”

“Oh. My. Gosh…” KiKwang said with hia jaw dropped. “You have got to be kidding me.”

“I’m not kidding, Oppa.” You said smirking at his reaction.

“No way! You are the best, Rimz!” KiKwang exclaimed hugging you and swinging you around.

“Thanks. I know I am.” You said .

“OH MY GOSH!!!! I can’t believe I’m going to see TaeYang live in concert!” KiKwang exclaimed spazzing around. “How did you even get these?”

“I have my ways, Oppa. Now you two should get going. It’s getting late and I’m sure Doojoon will be mad if you don’t get back to the dorm soon.” You said walking them to the door.

“Araso. Thanks for having us over.” KiKwang said getting in the car you got ready for them.

“Ne. Chonmaneyo.” You said smiling.

“Today was fun. I hope we can get to know each other better.” HyunSeung said smiling.

“Mm. I hope so to.” You said as he got in the car.

“Annyeong, Rimi-ah! See you later.” They both said as the car drove off.


[Days Later.]

AegiMi! Your phone is ringing.
Quick answer it! It's important.
Not really! But it could be~
Since it me. Soooooo~
Answer, answer, ans-

“What is it?” You mumbled into the phone.

“Omo. Were you still sleeping, Rimi?” KiKwang asked.

“Aniyo, I just took a nap. Why? What do you want?” You asked half asleep, still lying down.

"Nothing really." KiKwang said. "I just wanted to talk since it's been a couple days."

"Whose fault is that for wanting to be a celebrity?" You said rolling your eyes.

"Rimz, are you busy today?" He asked ignoring your ‘question.’

"Ne. Wae? You want to visit?" You asked.

"Ne." KiKwang responded slightly disappointed.

"Mianhae, Oppa." You said apologetically.

“It’s okay. Text me when you’re not busy okay?” He said optimistically.

“Ne, Oppa!”

“Anyways, I gotta go. It’s almost Beast’s turn on stage.” He said sighing.

“Araso Oppa. Annyeong.” You said before hanging up.


[With Beast.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

‘She’s always so busy and she doesn’t have a job. How does that even work?' KiKwang thought, staring at his phone.

"YAH! LEE KIKWANG!" Doojoon yelled finally getting KiKwang's attention.

"Huh..? Ne, Hyung?" KiKwang answered snapping out of his thoughts.

“Aish…I was calling you for about twenty minutes.”

“Mianhae, Hyung. What did you need?”

“We’re going on stage soon now.”

“Araso!” KiKwang said scrambling up and following Doojoon out the door.

After their performance, KiKwang went straight to the dressing room, changed back to his regular clothes, and went to his phone to see if there were any new texts.

1 New Message

From: Aegi Rimi~ <3

Do you still want to come over?
I’m free next week ^^
Text me back soon! :3

‘Omo! Next week?!’ KiKwang thought grinning.

To: Aegi Rimi~ <3

Chincha?!
What day are you free?

From: Aegi Rimi~ <3

All week. :3
What about you?

To: Aegi Rimi~ <3

Wah~ That’s great!
I’ll ask manager Hyung when we’re free.

From: Aegi Rimi~ <3

Araso, Oppa!
Reply back soon! ^^

“Hyung!” KiKwang called out.

“Ne, KiKwang?” JoonKun replied turning around.

“Are we free next week?”

“I think so. Wae?”

“I want to visit a childhood friend of mine.”

“Araso. What day?”

“Any day that we’re free.” KiKwang answered practically jumping up and down.

“Well, you are free on Saturday and Monday while the rest of Beast is free on Monday.”

“Wah~ Komawo, Hyung!” KiKwang exclaimed running back to the guys.

“Woah. Why are you so jumpy, KiKwang?” Doojoon asked.

“I get to see my bestest friend ever on Monday and Saturday!” KiKwang said happily.

“TWO DAYS?!” JunHyung exclaimed. “That’s not fair!”

“When do we get to see Noona again?” DongWoon asked pouting.

“DongWoon, don’t pout.” KiKwang said blankly but then became exited again and said, “We all can see her on Monday.”

“But why do you get to see her on Monday, too?!” YoSeob whined.

“Aish…Stop complaining! You have IU to talk to.” JunHyung said pushing YoSeob aside having him land on the couch.

“B-But…”

“Anyways, I’ll be waiting in the van with Manager Hyung! Annyeong~!” KiKwang said running off to the van.

“We should probably hurry up.” Doojoon said putting his shirt on.

“Ne.” The rest of Beast agreed nodding.


[In The Car.]

To: Aegi Rimi~ <3

Aegi~ Guess what! ^^
I can visit you twice! :3
You said you were free the whole week right?

“KiKwang, who are you texting?” YoSeob asked curiously getting in the car and sitting behind KiKwang.

“My bestest friend in the world~” KiKwang said grinning as the others piled in the car/van.

“I feel like you two are dating instead of just friends.” JunHyung said rolling his eyes sitting next to KiKwang.

“But we are just friends.” KiKwang said as he felt his phone vibrate.

“I hope you two are just friends.” Doojoon said peeking over KiKwang’s shoulder.

To: Aegi Kwangie~ <3

OMO! Chincha?!
Wah~ Next week is going to be so fun ^^
Wait. TWICE?! Wae?
Are your members coming too?
And yup~ I’m free the whole week.

“We are just friends Hyung.” KiKwang clarified, replying to your text. “Wae? Would you not accept me being her boyfriend?”

To: Aegi Rimi~ <3

Yes really!
I get to visit twice because I don’t have a schedule on Saturday.

ㅋㅋㅋ That means the guys have to wait until Monday to visit you.
But only because they don’t have schedules on Monday.

“I wouldn’t. I prefer HyunSeung with her.” Doojoon said casually.

“Wow. I feel appreciated after being her friend since birth…” KiKwang muttered as he felt his phone vibrate.

To: Aegi Kwangie~ <3

Yay! That means we can have a dance battle! :3
I can’t wait to beat you down again
ㅋㅋㅋ

To: Aegi Rimi~ <3

You and your dance battles. *shakes head*
Just because you’re a prodigy doesn’t mean you can beat me again.
Can I stay over this time? I miss sleeping with you.

“You two slept with each other?!” Doojoon exclaimed as he read the text KiKwang sent.

To: Aegi Kwangie~ <3

I so can beat you!
And..yeah…?
Oppa~ Don’t worry!
…It depends if you’re manager will allow it…

“Aish…Not in that way Hyung. Your mom didn’t mind. After all, she even said it was okay.” KiKwang said shaking his head.

To: Aegi Rimi~ <3

Sure you can. Because I was so not the one who first taught you how to dance. *sarcasm*
And good! I’m sure I can ask my manager to let me stay then! ^^
Doojoon Hyung keeps yelling at me…

To: Aegi Kwangie~ <3

I sooo can!
Oh…Araso.
Why is Doojoon Oppa yelling at you?
Did you something wrong?

To: Aegi Rimi~ <3

Mollayo. Maybe because I told him we used to sleep together when we were younger.
Was it wrong for me to say that?
Anyways, I’m already back at the dorm~
I’ll talk to you soon! Good night, Aegi! :3
Saranghaeyo~ <3

To: Aegi Kwangie~ <3

Oh..Hm… *shrugs*
I feel like it wouldn’t be bad to say that.
He would’ve found out sooner or later.
Talk to you later then Oppa!
Annyeong~ Good night~
Nado Saranghae! <3

“Seriously. You two act like you are actually dating.” YoSeob said rolling his eyes.

“But we aren’t. We’re just really close. Besides, we already tried dating once.” KiKwang said shrugging.

“You what?!” JunHyung and Doojoon exclaimed.

‘Mwoh?! KiKwang dated someone before?’ HyunSeung thought surprised.

“You dated my sister?!” Doojoon yelled enraged.

“Geokjeonghajima. We didn’t do anything.” KiKwang casually said walking out of the car, but not before saying, “Komawo, JoonKun Hyung! I hope you have a good night!”

“Ne. Make sure you all get some sleep tonight.” JoonKun said.

“Ne, Hyung. Good night!” Beast said getting out of the car and going in the dorm.

“Hyung, when do we get to meet her?” DongWoon asked curiously as everyone piled on in the elevator.

“When you guys don’t have a schedule. Which I think was on Monday.” KiKwang explained.

“Ding!” The elevator rang signifying that they reached their floor.

“But how come you don’t have a schedule? You’re always busy.” YoSeob whined.

“Mollayo. Anyways, I’m gonna go take a shower and sleep.” KiKwang said walking away.


Hm….Is this chapter okay?
I dunno…I skipped homework doing this haha xD
I should start on my homework now soo….
Comment and tell me what you think ^^