The Secret That Cannot Be Told.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOSrz9tedJ8 [Loving Outsider~ :3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Hm...Oppa, wanna come with me?" You suddenly asked him.

"Where?"

"Tattoo." You said simply.

"Andwae. You are not getting a tattoo." KiKwang seriously demanded.

"But Oppa-"

"Andwae. Absolutely not. I don't wanna hear it." He said cutting you off.

"Fine." You grumbled pouting.


[Beast's Dorm One Month Later. Time - 6:45 p.m.]

"I'm home." KiKwang said taking his shoes off with you trailing behind him.

"Annyeong." Some of the members greeted him.

"Where's Doojoon Oppa?" You asked everyone noticing Doojoon was missing.

"Recording for ‘All My Love.’" They all answered.

"Okay..." You said walking to the bunk room.

"Leave the door open." JunHyung called out.

"Yeah yeah." You grumbled walking over to HyunSeung's bunk and lying next to him. "Oppa, Ireona."

"Hm...?" HyunSeung murmured groggily.

"Saengil Chukhahaeyo." You said smiling at him, running your hands through his hair. [Happy Birthday.]

"Mm...Komawoyo..." He murmured pulling you in his arms covering both you and him with the blanket.

"Sleepy?"

"Andwae." He said slipping his hand under your shorts.

"O-Oppa..." You stuttered.

"Let's go do this in your dorm." He whispered in your ear.

"Mm...Ara..." You agreed holding in a moan.

"Good. Kaja." He said moving his hand away causing you to groan.

"Oppa." You whined as he got out of the bunk and put a shirt on.

"Kaja." He said grabbing a bag and stuffing an extra pair of clothes.

"Araso." You said getting out of the bunk and fixing your hair.

"Guys, I'm spending the night at Fate's dorm. Tell manager Hyung for me. Annyeong." HyunSeung said grabbing your hand and pulling you to the door.

"Oppa, are you sure?" You asked him after putting your shoes on and walking out the door with him.

"Ne. Kaja. I wanna finish up what we were gonna start." He eagerly said as you could see his bulge growing.

"But-"

"We aren't going all the way." He reassured you, leading you out of the building.


[Your Room.]

"Soundproof?" HyunSeung asked closing and locking the door behind him.

"Aniyo." You said shaking your head as he dropped his bag to the floor.

"Do you want to learn something new?" HyunSeung asked grabbing you laptop.

"Yeah. You're too pure minded." He said making you sit in between his legs once he got on your bed.

"Yah." You whined as he put your laptop on your lap and put a disc in your laptop. "What are you doing?"

"We are gonna watch something so you can learn." He answered after a couple minutes, kissing your cheek.

"What do you me- OMG! Oppa!" You exclaimed covering your eyes.

"Jagi, come on. Only once. Jebal?" HyunSeung asked pouting.

"Andwae! I'm not watching that!" You exclaimed as you heard coming from your laptop.

"Jebal?" He whispered in your ear wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Andwae." You said about to crack as he kissed your neck.

"Jebal~?" He asked moving his hand down to your crotch.

"F-Fine." You stuttered as he removed your hands from your face.

"Oh~ Harder!" The girl on your laptop exclaimed ing her hips up.

"Omg!" You exclaimed closing your eyes and covering your ears.

"Ngh... me..." The guy groaned pulling out and lying down as the girl immediately put on his .

"! Oppa! Turn it off!" You exclaimed as HyunSeung chuckled and moved your hands away from your ears and whispered, "Watch. So you can do this...to me..."

"Oppa!" You exclaimed as you felt his bulge press against you.

After a while of protesting, you gave up and decided to watch making HyunSeung grin in satisfaction.

When the video was done, HyunSeung moved your laptop from your lap and kissed you.

"What do you think?" HyunSeung asked.

"Corrupting." You mumbled. "Did you get that from KiKwang or something?"

"Actually yes. Why?"

"No reason..." You murmured leaning on him sighing.

"Good. Now, you can scream my name, baby." HyunSeung said pinning you to the bed before completely stripping you of your clothes except for your undergarments.

"Ngh...Oppa...What the-" You began as he kissed your lips making you melt.

"Aegi, just go with it." He whispered.

"Ngh......" You groaned as started to your neck and rub your crotch. "Don't..Mmm...don't do this..."

"But baby, you want it." He murmured against your neck. "And my birthday's almost over."

"Ngh...Ahh...Fine. Oppa, off. Take it off." You panted.

He smirked and said, "Whatever you say, Aegi."

HyunSeung got off of you and took his shirt off, revealing his nicely formed chocolate abs before unbuckling his belt and taking his jeans off. Once he took everything off, he got back onto of you and took your bra off.

"O-Oppa..." You stuttered.

"Relax, Aegi." He softly told you, leaning down to on your .

"Mm..." You moaned running your hand through his hair.

"Let's put what you learned into what we're doing." He said smirking.

"Yah! Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean I'm giving you what you want." You exclaimed.

"Yeah. I know." He said smirking, then whispering in your ear, "But you'll be begging me to go further."


[In the Morning. Time - 8:45 a.m.]

"Ngh..." You groaned waking up to find HyunSeung still sleeping next to you.

'I guess I can go take a shower...' You thought getting out of bed careful not to wake HyunSeung up an walking to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, you changed and walked out of your room, locking the door behind you. You walked downstairs in the kitchen to find something to cook for HyunSeung. When you were almost finished cooking, you felt someone's hands go around your waist.

"Morning, Oppa." You said smiling as you were cooking eggs on the stove. "How was your sleep?"

"Morning, Jagi. It could have been better if I woke up to you and if you let me take all of you last night."

"That's too bad." You said smiling to yourself.

"I knew something smelled good." HyunSeung said kissing your neck.

"The food?" You asked innocently.

"Aniyo, Jagi. You're the one who smells good." He said chuckling and kissing your lips for a second before pulling away.

"Mworago?" You said as you finished cooking.

"You smell good. You've been using the perfume I got for you, haven't you?" He asked chuckling.

"Mm. Keurom. You got it for me after all."

"That's because you were eyeing it as we walked past the store." He remarked laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. Here. Go eat." You told him, handing him a plate full of food.

"What about you?" He asked sitting over at the counter in front of the sink.

"Not hungry." You said shrugging and washing the dishes.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." You said chuckling.

"One bite?" He asked pouting.

"Aish. Fine." You sighed as he fed you.

Bzzt.

"Mmm. Oppa, can you get my phone for me please?" You asked HyunSeung after swallowing your food.

"Which one?" He asked.

"The green one." You said drying your hands. "Komawo."

"Mmhmm." He hummed smiling at you and handing you your phone.

"Hello?" You answered your phone.

"Jae, where are you right now?" Kyungho asked you.

"Dorm. Why?" You asked as HyunSeung finished his food and put his plate in the sink.

"YG said Fate is going on a radio show today around four. Tomorrow, you all are going on WinWin." He said as you started to continue washing the dishes.

"Okay. Is there anything else?"

"Nope."

"Mm. Okay. When's everyone coming back to the dorm?"

"Lonely?"

"Yes...?" You answered unsure whether to lie or not.

"HyunSeung's with you isn't he?"

"Yupp~"

"You know, Taehoon said he's happy for you."

"So...I'm guessing he told you what happened at the filming site."

"Yeah...He wants you to get over him because he likes someone now."

"Oh really? Who?" You asked interested, finishing up the dishes and sitting down on the couch.

"I think he said something along the lines of liking Bora-ssi."

"Ahh...Mmkay. I'll try to get them hooked up. No problem." You said grinning as HyunSeung lied on your lap.

"Want me to tell him?"

"Nope. Don't tell him a thing. I want to see him blush and get embarrassed." You said smirking evilly.

"Ah...Okay...Well then, I'll see you later. I'm picking you up around two. Annyeong." Kyungho said quickly hanging up, afraid of what you might do.

"What was that about?" HyunSeung asked looking up at you.

"Schedule update." You said messing with his hair.

"So when do you leave?"

"Two-ish." You said shrugging.

"Good. We have time." He said grinning at you and sitting up.

"Time for what?" You asked confused.

"Fun." He simply said lying you on the couch.

"I'm home!" Taehoon exclaimed barging in the dorm causing you to push HyunSeung to the floor, surprised.

"Apa..." HyunSeung grumbled rubbing his head.

"Omo! Mianhae, Oppa." You apologized quickly helping him back up.

"Annyeong, Hyung, Jae." Taehoon said looking at the two of you weirdly.

"Annyeong, Taehoon." You both greeted him.

"What's going on?" Taehoon asked confused.

"He fell down." You said sheepishly.

"Fell down my ." HyunSeung mumbled.

"Anyways, did Kyungho Hyung tell you about the radio show?" Taehoon asked you.

"Ah Ne. He said he's getting us around two." You said shrugging. "Do you wanna go visit Bora Unnie?"

"W-What? Why would I want to do that?" Taehoon scoffed, slightly blushing at Bora's name being mentioned.

"Oh...'Cause I was going to visit her and the rest of the girls at Starship Entertainment." You said simply.

"So you were going to leave me all alone?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's the plan."

"I-I'll go with you!"

"Good. Are you ready to go?" You asked smirking.

"Ne. I'm just gonna go get something." Taehoon said before quickly running upstairs.


[At Starship Entertainment.]

"Bora Unnie~" You called out happily.

"Omo! Saeng, Annyeong!" Bora exclaimed running to you, grinning.

"Omo! Rimi!" The rest of SISTAR exclaimed running to you and Bora.

"Annyeong. You all remember Taehoon, right?" You asked them.

"Ne!" They all said grinning. "Annyeong, Oppa~!"

"Well, I'll be leaving you five then. Taehoon, remember Kyungho Hyung is getting us around two." You told winking at Taehoon and grinning at Bora.

"M-Mwoh?" Taehoon exclaimed as you started walking away.

"Annyeong." You said before disappearing out of sight.


[In the Car.]

"How'd it go?" HyunSeung asked as you sat in the car and buckled yourself in before he drove off back to your dorm.

"It went well. I think Bora Unnie knows what to do." You said smiling as HyunSeung enlaced your hand with his as he drove.

"And by that you mean?"

"They like each other so Bora Unnie is going to make him confess to her." You said looking out the window.

"Ah...Araso. So what do you wanna do when we get back?"

"Movie?" You said questionably.

"Ara. What movie?"

"Mm...Molla. Do you wanna watch ‘The Secret That Cannot Be Told’ with me?" You asked looking at him.

"Ne. Your room or the living room?" He asked looking back at you from the corner of his eye.

"Mm...Living room." You said smiling.

"Araso. Is the movie in your room?"

"Ne. Wae?"

"No reason. Just wondering." He lied as you chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Whatever you say, Oppa." You told him smiling.

Awhile after driving, you and HyunSeung finally reached your dorm.

"Oppa, can you go get the movie? I'm gonna pull the bed out." You asked him.

"Araso." He said going upstairs to your room.

'I wonder what her reaction to this will be.' HyunSeung thought putting something on your desk and grabbing the movie before walking out.

"Oppa! Pali. I wanna watch~" You said happily once you noticed him.

"Araso. Araso." He said putting the movie in and sitting next to you.

Almost more than halfway through the movie, you started to fall asleep on HyunSeung's shoulder.

'She must be exhausted with her schedules...' HyunSeung thought, shifting you around so you could lie down.
Half an hour later, HyunSeung started to fall asleep with you so he decided to turn the movie off and watch tv. As soon as he started to watch TV, he almost immediately fell asleep.


No, they did not have if that’s what you were thinking…
They might in a future chapter if you want.
But that depends on if you tell me to or not haha xD
I felt like this was a cheesy chapter but…
I hope you like it anyways~~~
Woo~ Double update~ ^^
Comments~? :3