Hyunggggg!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35mOcnt9Cwk [Still lovinggg~ :3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Good. Take Fate with you." HyunSeung said slipping the tickets in your back pocket.

"HyunSeung! Kaja! We have to practice." JunHyung called out.

"Ne!" He said back turning back to you and saying, "I'll be back. Just stay in the front so I can see you."

"Araso, Oppa." You said as he kissed you and ran over to where Beast is.


[After Beast’s Concert Rehearsal. Time - 9:45 p.m]

"So what did you think?" HyunSeung asked hopping off the stage and walking over to you.

"Good. It's charismatic yet cute." You said smiling.

"Want to go out to eat right now? The guys are planning to go out and shop." HyunSeung mentioned, trying to get some alone time with you.

"Sure. Why not?" You said happily causing him to hug you and swing you around.

"Let's go now. We can go get a taxi." HyunSeung said excitedly dragging you over to the exit.

"Yah! Where are you two going?" Doojoon asked before HyunSeung could completely walk away with you.

"Out to eat." You answered smiling.

"Can I-"

"Alone." HyunSeung cut him off, glaring at him.

"But-"

"Annyeong." HyunSeung said dragging you off.

"Oppa, where are we going?" You asked as he hailed over a cab.

"I'm going to make you a special dinner." HyunSeung said smiling as you both got in the cab.

"Oh Chinchayo?" You asked surprised after you told the driver to go to your house.

"Mmhmm. Especially since I missed your birthday. I want to make up for it along with missing our hundred days together." HyunSeung said kissing your forehead.

"Hm...What did I even do on my birthday?" You thought aloud.

"You said you were busy with a full schedule but from what I heard. You were actually in the recording studio making new songs forgetting it was your birthday even though you got stacks of presents from family and friends." HyunSeung said laughing.

"Hm...Chincha? I don't remember that."

"Babo, we held a surprise party for you."

"That I remember." You said resting your head on his shoulder.

Once you two arrived at the dorm, HyunSeung told you to go rest while he prepares the dinner.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" You asked lying on the couch watching 'The Nightmare Before Christmas.'

"Ne. I'm sure." HyunSeung said taking what he needed out of the refrigerator and cabinets.

"Araso. Wake me up when you're done." You told him.

"Mmhmm.." He hummed as you slowly fell asleep.

You finally woke up about an hour or so later to HyunSeung slightly shaking you.

"Mm..." You groggily hummed.

"Jagi, time to eat." HyunSeung whispered kissing your forehead.

"Mm? Araso." You mumbled sitting up with the help of HyunSeung.

"Kaja, Jagi." HyunSeung said covering your eyes leading you to the back yard.

"Oppa, where are we going?" You asked slightly worried.

"Trust me. Now watch your step." He simply said helping you go up the stairs.

"Oppa, are we outside?" You asked as he sat you down.

"You tell me." He said uncovering your eyes and sitting on the opposite side of you.

"Omo!" You exclaimed surprised to see a blanket laid out on the gazebo floor with a basket full of food on top of the blanket while the gazebo was decorated with lights.

"Do you like it?" HyunSeung asked sheepishly.

"Andwae. I love it." You said grinning.

"Then you'll love this." He said taking the food out of the basket revealing all your favorites.

"Wah~ Oppa, everything looks so good." You complimented.

"Wait 'til you try it." He said holding some near your mouth.

"Mm! Daebak!" You said after swallowing the food in your mouth. "You eat too."

"Ne." He said chuckling as you fed him.

About an hour into your 'date' with HyunSeung, you heard someone say, "Yah. Leave them alone."

"Ignore it. The rest of Fate might be here too." You said chuckling.

"I was planning to anyways." HyunSeung said kissing you.

"OMG! They kissed!" Minjung squealed.

"Let's finish this up before your brother kills me." HyunSeung joked.

"Yet you're the older one." You said laughing.

"Family beats age by far." HyunSeung said tapping your nose.

"That's true." You said grinning.

You and HyunSeung finished the food and dessert an hour later and started to clean up the gazebo.

"Oppa, I had fun. Let's do it again next time except it's my turn to cook." You told him as you both walked in the house and cleaned up the dishes HyunSeung used.

"Andwae. You don't need to do anything." He told you hugging you from behind as you finished washing up the dishes.

"Mwoh? Waeyo?" You pouted drying your hands.

"Because my girlfriend shouldn't do anything but focus on her work." He said spinning you around and kissing your lips.

"Go Hyung! Get some!" Taehoon cheered grinning.

"Ecchi da!" You exclaimed throwing the closest object next to you which was a knife mandarin. [ert!]

"Is this what I get for buying you something?!" Taehoon yelled throwing the mandarin back at you which you caught and started peeling.

"You bought me something?" You asked grinning, feeding HyunSeung part of the mandarin.

"Hai. But it looks like you don't want it." He teased.

"No, no, no! Gimme pweaseeee~" You pouted.

"Okay. Okay. It's up in your room. Kat-tun, Jin and I all picked it out for you." Taehoon said chuckling while you quickly ran upstairs leaving HyunSeung behind.

"What did you get her?" HyunSeung asked Taehoon finishing off the rest of the peeled mandarin.

"You'll find out sooner or later." Taehoon said chuckling.

"HWANG TAIGA TAEHYUK!!!" You yelled.

"I'm guessing it's not a good thing." HyunSeung said chuckling.

"If I die...attend my funeral will you?" Taehoon told HyunSeung, hesitantly walking up the stairs.

"No worries. I'll explain what happened to you." HyunSeung joked.


[With You.]

"What the hell, Tae?! I thought I told you not to buy it!" You whined.

"You didn't tell me that. You just kept calling me a ert in various languages." Taehoon said laughing.

"What am I gonna do with this? If I store it in my closet Oppa's gonna find it." You groaned.

"Which Oppa?"

"Any Oppa who goes through my closet." You complained.

"Hm...Well, have fun trying to hide it." He joked.

"Oppa!"

"I'm kidding. I bought you something better though." Taehoon said grabbing a fairly large box from outside of your room, making you forget what he previously got you.

"Omo. It's huge." You said surprised.

"That's what she said." You and Taehoon simultaneously said laughing.

"Open it." Taehoon told you as his laughter eased away.

"Wah~! You got me all of this?!" You asked happily.

"Ne. You deserve it after all you've done for Fate." He said grinning.

"Komawoyo~" You thanked hugging him.

"Chonmaneyo. I know how much you like Domo." Taehoon said chuckling.

"So how was Kat-tun and Jin?" You asked him trying out all the Domo clothes he got you.

"They're great. It has been a while since I've talked in Japanese causing them to laugh at me when I accidentally mispronounced something."

"Yeah. I laugh at you too when you mispronounce something."

"And you don't tell me?!" Taehoon complained.

"Nope~!" You said grinning. "Did you all eat before you came home?"

"Yeah. We had a huge meal but I'm sure you had a great meal made by your hubby."

"Yah. We aren't married!"

"But you two act like it~"

"Yah. I'm going to make you the maid of honor if you don't shutup."

"So you do want to get married to him."

"I didn't say that. But if I do get married you're going to be the maid of honor."

"Okay! Okay! I'll stop talk about you getting married."

"Good. Let's go find the others." You said walking out as he followed you.

"Baka. Everyone should be sleeping by now."

"I know. I'm going to go check up on Mina."

"You're so protective over her." Taehoon said rolling his eyes.

"Shut up. I just don't want her to get hurt."

"But you know KiKwang better than anyone. You know he won't do anything to her."

"Yeah but-"

"Let's just see if everyone's in the right beds." Taehoon said leading you downstairs to the guest rooms.

After a couple of minutes, you both checked all the rooms except for the last one where YoSeob and KiKwang should be sleeping.

"Uh-oh...." Taehoon muttered.

"What do you mean uh-oh?" You asked Taehoon trying to open the door.

"N-Nothing!" Taehoon said blocking the door.

"Nothing always means something." You said trying to get through Taehoon.

"Let's jus-"

"What the ?!" You growled looking in the room to find YoSeob and Minki instead of YoSeob and KiKwang. "Where the hell is that boy?!"

"J-Jae...Don't get mad." Taehoon said trying to calm you down as you marched upstairs. "Hyunggggg!"

"What's-" HyunSeung started until he noticed that you looked angry. "Jagi..."

"Not now." You growled about to barge into Minjung's room.

"Jagi, calm down. You had too much to drink." HyunSeung said coaxing you to calm down.

"You let her drink?" Taehoon asked HyunSeung.

"Why not? Does she have low tolerance?"

"Aniyo. She just gets a little..."

"Crazy?" HyunSeung guessed.

"Aniyo..Well, yeah. But it just depends on her emotions." Taehoon said as HyunSeung pulled you back and said, "Ah, ah, ah. You're not going in there."

"But what if they-"

"Jagi..." He soothingly said. "Just let them be."

"But-"

"Jagi, kaja. You should get some rest." HyunSeung said leading you to your room.

"Araso..." You mumbled pouting.

"Night, Jae." Taehoon said walking to his room.

"Night, Oppa." You said slightly waving at him before HyunSeung steered you in your room and to the bed.

"Go change." HyunSeung told you.

"Andwae. Too tired." You grumbled.

"All the adrenaline to hunt KiKwang down went away?" HyunSeung asked amused.

"Ne. Goodbam." You said making yourself comfortable in your bed.

HyunSeung chuckled, tucked you in and said, "Goodbam, Jagiya."

"You're not gonna sleep here?" You asked yawning.

"Do you want me to?"

"Do you want to?"

"Are you really asking me that?"

"Ne. Wae?"

"No reason. Go to sleep, Jagi." HyunSeung said lying down next to you.

"Araso..." You mumbled snuggling up to him.


Today's the last update since tomorrow's my litte sister's birthday.
And because school is killing me...
Next update will be on the weekend ^^
But I'll be online a lot...just not updating >~<
Mianhae~ So I hope you comment! :3
…I don’t really know what to say so yeah…
Hope you liked it~ <3
Anyone up for Woohyun aegyo?