You Hit Like JunHyung.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXC2uhK0YhE [Gotta give Zico some love~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Knew what? That she was hiding something?" JunHyung asked yawning.

"Yeah! Why else would she leave?" KiKwang said.

"We can ask later. We have to go to CUBE for your practice. Kaja." JoonKun said getting up.

"Ne, Hyung." Beast said getting up, sighing.


[With You An Hour Later. Time - 8:45 p.m.]

"Again." You said with sweat drenched on you.

"That's enough." Someone said walking in.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Seonsaengnim." Everyone bowed, greeting Hyunseok as he took a seat.

"I see you're working hard." Hyunseok said.

"Of course, Appa." You said smiling.

"Don't overwork yourself, Araso?"

"I'll try."

"Rimi..." He warned.

"I'm kidding. I won't overwork myself. Geokjeonghajima. Nan yaksok." You said giving a thumbs up. [I promise.]

"Good. Remember your debut is on-"

"The same day as Beast's comeback. I know I know."

He chuckled and said, "Practice once more and then go freshen up. YG Family is going to go to Lotte World for a little break. The others will see you tomorrow for practice."

"Wah~ Araso! Kamsahamnida!" You said happily. "Cue the music, please~"

"Ne!" Everyone said getting in position starting the intro.


[Hours Later. Time -  5:55 p.m.]

"Wah! Let's go on it again!" You exclaimed happily jumping up and down.

"Calm down, Aegimi. You're going to-" YoungBae warned you as you accidentally bumped into someone. “…Bump into someone…”

"Mianhaeyo." You apologized bowing.

"Gwae- Rimi?" The person said in surprise.

"O-Oppa...Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted bowing again at him.

"Yah. Rimi, why didn't you tell us you were coming here?" The person next to the person you bumped into asked.

"A-Ah...U-Uhm..." You stuttered trying to think of an excuse.

"Annyeong, Hyung." The person you bumped into greeted BigBang.

"Yo, HyunSeung. What's up?" JiYong greeted him happily.

"Nothing much, Hyung. Are you here with Rimi?" HyunSeung asked.

"Ne. YG Family wanted to spend time with her." JiYong answered as you stepped away from HyunSeung and the rest of Beast who was behind him.

"Noona, where are you going?" DongWoon asked noticing you were trying to walk away.

"N-Nowhere..." You stuttered hiding behind YoungBae and DaeSung.

"Hey, why are you stuttering?" SeungRi asked whispering.

"Nan molla..." You muttered. [I don’t know…]

"Let's go sneak away from them." SeungRi whispered grabbing your hand and running away.

"Where are we going?" You asked once you both were far away from the others.

"We are going to ride more rides and try to hide from them."

"Araso! Kaja!" You said grinning.

"Off we go!" SeungRi exclaimed bringing you to the Gyro Drop.


[With Beast and BigBang.]

"Woah. Where'd everyone go?" JiYong asked looking around noticing 2NE1 and the rest of YG Family wasn't with them.

"More like where'd Rimi go..." JunHyung said sighing.

"MWOH?! Rimi's gone?!" BjgBang exclaimed turning around to find you weren't there.

"I think SeungRi is gone too." HyunSeung said noticing SeungRi was gone too.

"Aish. That kid is everywhere." SeungHyung said sighing.

"Isn't he always like that, Hyung?" HyunSeung asked chuckling. "Anyways, let's just hang out for now and if we bump into them, it'll be all good."

"That's true." BigBang agreed walking around with Beast.

"So I heard there's a new idol group that's going debut soon." HyunSeung said.

"Ah Ne. Have you seen the group teaser?" YoungBae asked.

"Ne. The teaser reminds me of Rimi in a way." KiKwang said nodding.

'Oh. He's good. He really has been friends with her since birth.' BigBang thought amused.

"Ah you think the same too?" SeungHyun asked playing along.

"Ne. Rimi's style of dancing is very..." KiKwang started off trying to think of a word to describe your dancing.

"Special?"

"New?"

"Fresh?"

"Charismatic?"

"No. I was thinking unique." KiKwang said.

"That's true!" Everyone agreed.

Oppa! Oppa! KiKi Kiwi Oppa!
Your phone is ringing.
Pick it up~ Pick it up~
Jjaaaa-

"Yoboseyo?" KiKwang said answering his phone as the guys looked at him in amusement.

"Oppa, Annyeong. Tell the BigBang YG Family is meeting at the exit so we can all go eat and come back." Rimi told him.

"Araso. By why didn't you just call them?" KiKwang asked confused.

"They weren't picking up. Oh! And if you want, you and Beast can come with us to eat too."

"Oh. Okay and sure. The guys are hungry too." KiKwang said chuckling once DongWoon's stomach growled.

"Araso. Make sure you meet over by the exit in five to ten minutes~"

"Araso~ Annyeong~"

"Hehehe~ Bye-yeom~!" Rimi said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" JunHyung asked.

"Rimi. She wants us to meet at the exit so we all can go eat." KiKwang explained.

"What? We're leaving already?!" DongWoon and YoSeob complained.

"We'll come back when we're done." KiKwang reassured them.

"Ahh...Kaja! I'm hungry!" DongWoon said pumping his fist in the air.


[With You at the Gate.]

"Noona~ where are they?" SeungRi complained.

"Yah! I'm not your Noona!" You scolded.

"Unnie, you act like one anyways." Minji said as you sighed.

"I guess..." You said sitting down.

"Noona~" SeungRi cooed.

"Shikuro, SeungRi!" You exclaimed annoyed.

"Unnie, how's it like having JunHyung as your brother now?" Chaerin asked.

"Molla. Same as before except we're closer now."

"Ah. Araso." She said nodding in understanding.

"Saeng, are you hungry?" Bom asked.

"Ne, Unnie. How much longer do we have to wait?" You whined.

"A couple more minutes."

You sighed, took your phone out and said, "I guess I can make a song as I wait..."

"It's what you do best." Chaerin said chuckling.

"True true." You said fist pounding her.

"It's in your genes after all." JunHyung said appearing behind you.

"Hm..I guess so, Oppa." You calmly said as he sat next to you. "Where is the rest of Beast?"

"Ditched them." JunHyung said relaxing him arm behind you on the bench.

"Not surprised." You said leaning on him, slightly exhausted.

"Tired?"

"Yeah.." You said yawning.

"Yup. You definitely have my genes." He joked.

"Aish...I want sleep..."

"You always want sleep."

"So do you!"

"I'm an idol. Of course I would."

"Yeah yeah. You're jus-"

"Now that everyone's here, let's all go eat." Hyunseok said unknowingly cutting you off as Beast and BigBang arrived.

"Aegi!" KiKwang exclaimed glomping you.

"Oof." You huffed then hit him to make him get off. "KiKwang, get off!"

"You hit like JunHyung." KiKwang muttered getting off of you.

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?!" You and JunHyung yelled.

"Now, look what you did, KiKwang. You got the naggiest people mad." Doojoon said sighing, making you and JunHyung even more mad.

"Yah!" You and JunHyung yelled yet again.

"Everyone, let's go!" HyunSeok said walking to the van.


[After Eating.]

"Lotte World here we are...again!" You, YoSeob and DongWoon exclaimed happily.

"Geez, where do you guys get your burst of energy?" Doojoon complained.

"Food! Kaja!" You, YoSeob and DongWoon all said in unison running to the first ride you guys spotted.

"I bet you 5300 [5 USD] that at least one of them is going to throw up after that ride." JiYong told SeungHyun.

"10600 [10 USD] DongWoon would throw up." Doojoon said joining in the bet.

"16000 [15 USD] both of you are wrong." SeungHyun said.

"21300 [20 USD] nothing will happen to Rimi." JunHyung said also joining in.

"53200 [50 USD] Rimi's gonna get mad once she finds out about the bet." HyunSeung said smirking.

"Deal." JiYong, SeungHyun, Doojoon and JunHyung said looking at HyunSeung.

"Shake on it so I have your word." HyunSeung said sticking his hand out for each of them to shake which they did.

After the ride, none of you threw up and you walked back to the group grinning.

"I get 21300 [20 USD] from each of you!" JunHyung said smirking.

"Why do you get money, Oppa?" You asked walking up to them while YoSeob and DongWoon walked to everyone else.

"They made a bet with us to see who would throw up first." HyunSeung said.

"But none of us did..." You said confused.

"Exactly. He bet that you wouldn't throw up."

"Oh...Wait! YOU BETTED ON ME?!" You yelled.

"Ne..." They said downcast.

"Aish! Oppa, kaja!" You said grabbing HyunSeung's hand and walking away.

"You guys owe me money later." HyunSeung mouthed to the guys.

"Aish. How can he get away?!" The guys complained.

"Because they like each other." KiKwang said popping up.

"WHAT?!" They all yelled.

"Didn't see the way she grabbed his hand?" KiKwang asked.

"Obviously not!" JunHyung spazzed.

"Their fingers were entwined." KiKwang said oblivious to JunHyung's spazzing.

"MWOH?!" The guys yelled again.

"Hey now, don't kill me. I'm just the observant fellow here." KiKwang said putting his hands up in defense as if the guys were going to get at him.

"You gotta admit though. They are a cute couple." Bom said giggling.

"Who's a cute couple?" Teddy asked curious.

"H-HyunSeung a-and Rimi." JiYong stuttered hesitantly.


Bwahahah~ Lol…
What do you all think of the chapter?
Uh…I hope you think it was good ^^
Oh…And Sorry for not updating in a long time >_<
Comment? :3 Subscribe? <3