Not Happening.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRUWu2YBs3A [Lucky~ :3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Hm...They'd make cute babies don't you think?" Zico said randomly.

"Jiho!" You exclaimed turning your head around to look at him.

"Mian, Noona but it's true." Jiho said grinning.

"Jagiya, can you come here really quick?" Yukwon called from the room.

"Ne. Hold on." You called back fishing up the dishes and drying your hands.

"Don't do anything naughty, Noona~" P.O cooed.

"Leave the door open." Kyung said as you walked passed him to go to Yukwon.


[With You and Yukwon.]

"Oppa, what do you need?" You asked walking in the room to find Yukwon topless, wearing dark blue jeans.

"Which shirt?" He asked showing you a white button up and a black button up shirt.

"Left one." You answered pointing at the white button up shirt.

"Komawo." He said kissing you.

"Chonmaneyo." You said smiling at him.

"Let's go out for a bit while the guys wash up." Yukwon said hugging you.

"Araso. Can I borrow one of your jackets?" You asked.

"Wae? You look fine."

"Disguise, Oppa." You said winking at him and walking to his closet. "Which one?"

"Doesn't matter. You look good in both."

"Hood it is." You said putting the jacket on. "Kaja."

"Araso." Yukwon said leading you out of the room. "Guys, Jae and I are going to take a walk."

"You guys better be done getting ready when the car comes to pick you guys up." You told them.

"Yeah yeah. Go and have some fun. We'll be done by then." Taeil said waving the two of you off.

"Annyeong." You and Yukwon chimed walking out of the dorm.

As soon as you both were away from the dorm, you and Yukwon walked around occasionally stopping at random shops and buying a few things here and there. After an hour or so, Yukwon suggested that you both should go to Infinite's dorm for a visit.

"Are you sure?" You asked uncertain.

"Hey, I won't do anything bad. Yaksok. If you want, I'll just tell Woohyun in private while you stay with the others then after that's done we can go out and prepare for the dinner." Yukwon said smiling at you causing you to melt inside.

"Fine. Kaja. But can we get coffee first?" You asked pouting.

"Of course." Yukwon said putting his arm around your shoulders.


[With Beast.]

"Have you heard about Angel's Devil closing today for some kind of event?" JunHyung asked Beast who was sitting in a circle in the middle of the living room.

"What? No! I wanted to eat there tonight." KiKwang complained.

"I tried calling the restaurant and one of the managers said if we wanted to get in we had to call the owner or something like that." Doojoon said.

"Do you have the owner's number?" DongWoon asked.

"Yeah, here." Doojoon said taking the number out and showing Beast.

"Who's going to call it?" YoSeob asked.

"Maknae!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Fine." DongWoon grumbled dialing the number on his phone.

"Yoboseyo?" The owner of the restaurant said.

"Yoboseyo. By any chance, can you allow Beast to eat at Angel's Devil tonight?" DongWoon asked politely.

"Ah! DongWoon Oppa! Annyeong!" You said happily through the phone.

"Oh! Jaehye, you're the owner?" DongWoon asked surprised.

'Jaehye?!' Beast through surprised except for HyunSeung who was lying in the bunk room sleeping.

"Ne. Anyways, I'll tell one of the managers to let you guys in. Bring G.NA and 4minute and wear something semi-formal. Other than that, I gotta go." You told him.

"Araso. Annyeong!" DongWoon said as he hear someone in the background exclaim, "Jae, come back here and give your kitty a kiss!" before hanging up.

"Kitty?" KiKwang questioned.

"Kiss?" JunHyung also questioned.

"Does that mean she has someone else now?" DongWoon asked in confusion.

Crash!

"." JunHyung cursed.

"Do you think he heard us?" YoSeob asked.

"Molla. Let's just go see what's up." Doojoon said getting up and walking to the JunHyung's and HyunSeung's room.

"Hyung, what happened?" YoSeob asked looking around the room.

"Nothing." HyunSeung muttered plopping himself face down on his bed.

"Nothing always means something." JunHyung said smirking.

"Gosh! Shut up! You sound just like her!" HyunSeung groaned.

"You miss her huh?" JunHyung asked ignoring the pleas of Beast telling him to stop.

"No !" HyunSeung exclaimed looking over at JunHyung glaring.

"Well, we have a plan for you to get back toge-"

"What is it?" HyunSeung asked eagerly, bolting up.

"Let me finish. Geez. As I was saying, we're going to get you two back together but the only problem is...."

"Is…?"

"You have to wait till Christmas..." Doojoon mumbled.

"WHAT?! Two whole months?!" HyunSeung yelled frustrated.

"Yah! It has to be special. Jaehye is a er for cheesy things especially if it can be from you." KiKwang said leaning on the wall.

"What are you trying to say?" HyunSeung asked confused.

"She still likes you, Babo." YoSeob said rolling his eyes.

"She already has someone and I screwed up...So what's the point?" HyunSeung grumbled. “I messed everything up with Jaehye. I don’t blame her for breaking up with me either. I just had to get ing drunk…”

“Yah! It’s not your fault!” JunHyung nagged.

“Well it’s not hers either!” HyunSeung argued back.

"Hyung, are willing to get her back?" KiKwang asked suddenly.

"Mwoh? Of course." HyunSeung said.

"Then get yourself together and wash up. We're going to take you out." Doojoon said patting HyunSeung.

"What for?" HyunSeung grumbled.

"To plan everything out for you two to be together again." DongWoon answered.

"But that's in two months! I don't even know what day this is all going to take place." HyunSeung complained.

"Yah! Stop complaining!" JunHyung nagged.


[With You and Infinite. Time - 5:30 p.m.]

"Are you really going out with him?" Hoya asked you privately with MyungSoo next to him.

"Ne..." You answered as if you were being scolded by him.

 “Did you actually like Woohyun Hyung before though?” MyungSoo asked.

“Ne, but they faded…”

“That’s a relief..” MyungSoo sighed in relief.

“M-Mwoh?” You stuttered confused.

Hoya sighed and explained, “He wanted to use you so he could get Seungyeon Noona. Even though he told you and us that he liked Seungyeon as a sunbae, we knew it wasn’t the truth.”

“Oh…” You muttered.

“So how did your feelings fade?” Hoya asked.

“Molla..” You said drifting off thinking.

“You were thinking of HyunSeung Hyung a lot, huh? You miss him.” MyungSoo said reading you easily like a book.

“Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.” You said covering your ears.

"Stop trying to cover it up, Jae. We know you still like him." Hoya said calmly.

“Andwae! I don’t wanna hear it! It’s my fault I know! Just shut up!” You exclaimed bringing your knees close to your chest still covering your ears.

“Jae…” MyungSoo began, walking over to you and moving your hands away from your ears gently. “It’s not your fault.”

“But it’s not his either!” You exclaimed.

“We know, but-” Hoya started.

"In the end you can have choose, Jae. But no matter what, we'll be here for you all the way if you need anything." MyungSoo comfortingly said.

"No matter who you pick." Hoya added also walking over to you, smiling gently.

"Oppas." You said sniffling.

"Aw~ don't cry, Jae. They're going to think we did something bad." MyungSoo complained making you smirk.

"Are you thinking of fooling with them?" Hoya asked you sighing as you nodded and grinned. "Not happening."

"Aw...You're such a party pooper..." You and MyungSoo pouted.

"Babo-deul..." Hoya said shaking his head laughing.

"Oppa, if you were to see your girlfriend again, would you get back together with her?" You asked Hoya.

"Ne, she was my princess." Hoya answered.

"MyungSoo, let's go." You said walking out of the room.

"Yah, what about me?" Hoya complained following you and MyungSoo.

"You're a big boy, you can handle yourself." You told him chuckling as MyungSoo laughed.

"What were you three talking about?" Sungyeol asked.

"Nothing you guys should worry about." You answered.

"Jagi, we should go. It's almost five and you have to go to the restaurant." Yukwon said walking over to you.

"Ah right. You guys are coming right?" You asked Infinite.

"Ne!" They all exclaimed.

"Araso. We'll meet you there then. Remember, there's a car that's going to pick you up around seven." You said smiling.

“Jaehye, can I talk to you really quick before you go?” Woohyun asked you.

“Ah. Ne.” You answered walking over to his and Sunggyu’s room.

After your talk with Woohyun, you and Yukwon decided to head off to the restaurant.

"Annyeong, Oppa-deul." You said bowing before walking off with Yukwon.

"Jagi, we should go get Block B before we head to the restaurant." Yukwon said once you stepped out of Infinite’s dorm.

"Ani. It's fine. I'm sending a car over to them, remember? Besides I have to go change. So we'll be going to Fate's dorm before we head over to the restaurant." You told him hailing a cab and getting in. "To address of Fate’s dorm, please."

"There's more to this than just a going away party, huh?" Yukwon asked knowingly as the cab driver started driving to Fate’s dorm.

"Of course." You replied grinning.


Wheeeee~~~ What do you think is going on?
What kind of party do you think it is?
You don't have to guess if you don't want to..
But please, do still comment~ It'll make me happy ^^
Next update will be most likely on the weekend or something…



asdfghjkl; He's so cute! :3
I think after my stories are done,
I'm gonna make a Yukwon story instead :3