Isn't That Jaehye?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ81VAQj4gw [LOL UKISS xDD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Hey. You know you can always cling on me when you're scared." Taehoon said smiling, putting his gum away.

"Komawo." You said clinging onto him and closed your eyes as the plane started to take off.

"Get some sleep." Taehoon told you.

Just as he said that you, you immediately started to fall asleep.


[Meanwhile with Beast in Korea.]

"The number you are trying to re-" HyunSeung's phone started.

"Aghh!" HyunSeung exclaimed throwing his phone across the room.

"Yah, you pabo! You don't have all the money in the world to break your phone." Doojoon scolded HyunSeung who just ignored him and walked away to the bunk room.

"What's up with him?" DongWoon asked confused.

"He's upset Jaehye isn't picking her phone up." JunHyung answered sighing running a hand through his hair.

"What do you think happened at WinWin before we visited?" YoSeob asked.

"Molla. It seemed like she cried before we went on." DongWoon mentioned.

"She did." KiKwang muttered lying on the floor with his eyes closed.

"Mwoh?!" Beast exclaimed.

"Guys, leave them alone. They seem tired and stressed." Doojoon sighed thinking of how HyunSeung's coping.

"Araso Hyung..." Beast mumbled.

"Guys, go get some rest. We're leaving early in the morning." JoonKun told Beast.

"Ne, Hyung." Beast said getting up and making their way to the bunk room.


[Hours Later With Fate.]

"Please fasten your seat belts. We are now landing in Osaka, Japan." The pilot announced over the intercom.

"Omg..." You mumbled closing your eyes shut and putting your hands over your ears.

"Come here." Taehoon said wrapping his arm around your shoulders causing you to ease down.

"Thanks..." You mumbled slightly relaxing.

Once the plane landed, Fate and their managers grabbed their things and walked off the plane.

"Are we getting our luggage now?" Minki asked.

"No. We're heading straight to the house because our bags are already there. Then tomorrow we can go look around Japan." You answered turning your phone on.

Bzzzt.

"Wow. That's a lot of missed calls, Jae." Taehoon said chuckling.

"Shut up, Hyuk." You muttered hitting him.

"You can't avoid him forever."

"I know but I can at least avoid him for a month." You said following Jungsu out of the airport.

"Why are you avoiding him in the first place?" Minki asked as you all walked to the car and got in.

"I already told you. I don't know." You muttered as Kyungho sat in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Maybe you're getting stressed with everything?" Minjung questioned as Kyungho started driving to the house.

"Maybe..."

"But how does that deal with her not wanting to see Beast let alone HyunSeung?" Minki asked.

"She doesn't want to vent to them because she feels like they'll be carrying her burden." Taehoon said sighing.

"Guys, can you be quiet for a sec? I have to call Hyunseok Appa." You told them.

"Ne~" They all said smirking evilly at each other.

"Yoboseyo?" Hyunseok greeted answering his phone.

"Annyeong, Appa~" You greeted him happily.

"Jae, come back to bed." Taehoon groaned.

"Nghh, Noona~" Minki fake moaned.

"They're messing around aren't they?" Hyunseok asked knowingly.

"Ne. They do this every time I tell them to be quiet." You said sighing.

"So you made it safely to Japan?"

"Ne. How's SeungYoon doing?"

"He's doing well. Practicing for his upcoming debut."

"Upcoming meaning next year." You joked.

"Yes. You're going to be his vocal coach for a while when you come back and when Fate comes back, you're going to have your comeback."

"Why me? I don't have a good voice. Gummy and Bommie Unnies sing better along with Minjungie."

"He specifically asked for you. Also, don't let antis tell you what you can and cannot do."

"Ne, Appa...So how long will it take to prepare for the comeback?"

"Depends on how hard Fate works."

"Eh...Mmkay. Tell SeungYoon I said hi and to work hard then."

"Araso. Call me again when you're leaving Japan. I have to go now."

"Ne, Appa. Annyeong." You said.

"Annyeong, Jae. Take care." Hyunseok said hanging up.

"Fate, we're going to have our comeback when we get back to Korea."

"Do you know what day?" Minki asked.

"Nope. Hyunseok said it depends on how hard we work." You answered.

"Ah...Okay..." Minki muttered.

"Well, I'm going to sleep. It's going to take an hour or so until we get to the house." You said lying on Taehoon's lap.

"Really?" They all asked surprised as you closed your eyes.

"Mmhmm...Good bam." You mumbled falling asleep.

"Man, how can she fall asleep so easily?" Minki asked enviously.

"Stress, work, school." Taehoon said making himself comfortable with you on his lap.

"I thought she took a break from school though." Minjung said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Only for a little while but now she's off until we get back to Korea." Taehoon explained sighing.

"She'll never take a break will she?" Minki asked.

"It's the only thing that keeps her away from the real world." Taehoon said frowning. "Especially from the antis."

"Hyuk, do you know why we were picked to debut?" Minki asked looking out the window.

"I'm not allowed to tell you." Taehoon said chuckling.

"Mwoh?! Wae?" The twins exclaimed surprised.

"Hyunseok Hyungnim said not to." Taehoon said. "Now get some sleep so you have energy to unpack."

"Mmkay." The twins chimed in unison before making themselves comfortable. "Good night, Hyuk."

"Night, Mina, Mino." Taehoon said.


[With Beast Three and a Half Weeks Later.]

"HyunSeung, eat." Doojoon said as the rest of Beast sat at the table.

"I'm not hungry." HyunSeung muttered about to get up.

"Will you just eat?! You didn't eat anything last night! Do you think Jaehye will want you to starve yourself?!" JunHyung exclaimed, annoyed at HyunSeung's stubbornness.

"Why are you bringing her into this?" HyunSeung asked glaring at JunHyung.

"Because obviously she's the reason why you're like this!" JunHyung exclaimed.

"Yah! Both of you stop fighting and eat!" Doojoon yelled over the two arguing with full authority in his voice.

"Hmph!" The two huffed avoiding each other from looking each other.

'Jaehye...Where the hell are you?' KiKwang thought worried about his Hyungs.


[Meanwhile With Fate in Japan.]

"So when's Beast coming?" Taehoon asked you.

"Should be here by now." You said sighing.

"Jae! Hyuk! Let's go! We're going to Tokyo Tower!" The twins said excitedly.

"Okay! Okay! We're coming!" You said chuckling as the twins ran into the car.

"Oi! Rimi!" Someone exclaimed before you could get in the car.

"Omo! Hikaru!" You exclaimed happily hugging her. "How are you?"

"I'm doing great. I've heard you're an idol now in Korea." She said releasing the hug.

"Then you've heard right." You said grinning.

"So what are you doing in Japan?"

"A break but don't tell anyone. Shh~!" You said playfully.

"Kawaii. Where are you headed?"

"Tokyo Tower. Would you like to come?" You asked her.

"You do know that's almost three or more hours away right?"

"Yeah. Of course I do." You said chuckling. "So do you wanna go?"

"Why not?" She said as you pulled her in the van.

"Nee-chan, Konichiwa." Taehoon greeted her.

"Oh, Taehoon. You're part of Fate?" Hikaru asked surprised.

"Yeah why not? You don't want me to?" Taehoon asked in mock surprised.

"Hey! You know what I mean!" Hikaru exclaimed hitting Taehoon.

"Itai!" Taehoon exclaimed rubbing his head.

"Now now you two. Behave." You said chuckling.

"Noona, how do you and Taehoon know her?" Minki asked you curiously.

"We ran into her a week before we left for Korea when Daejin was with us..." You said distantly.

"Ah..Araso..." Minki said nodding. "Does she know English?"

"Yeah why? You wanna talk to her?"

"Yeah..." Minki said sheepishly.

"Mmk. Hold on." You told him. "Karu, can you speak in English please?"

"Sure why?"

"The twins wanna talk to you too." You told her.

"Oh okay." She said nodding and smiling.

"Karu, this is Minki and Minjung but those aren't their real names." You told her introducing the twins.

"Hello. I'm Hikaru Utada. You can call me Hikaru or whatever you'd like." Hikaru introduced herself to the twins smiling.

After you all got to catch up and get to know each other, you all arrived at Tokyo Tower.

"Okay everyone. Let's go." Jungsu said getting out of the car after Kyungho parked it.


[With Beast. Time - 12:45 p.m.]

"Hyung, let's go to Tokyo Tower!" DongWoon said grinning.

"We have to go to rehearsals first." JunHyung said.

"But Hyung~" DongWoon whined.

"Mianhae, Woon but rehearsals come first. We'll go straight to Tokyo Tower." Doojoon said.

DongWoon sighed and pouted. "Fine. Let's go to rehearsal."

"Yah. Stop doing aegyo!" YoSeob whined pouting.

"Aegyo Wars!" KiKwang exclaimed laughing.

"Bbuuuuu~" DongWoon said putting his hands to his checks trying to look cute.

"Chuuuuu~~" YoSeob squealed.

"Omg...No more aegyo wars." Doojoon mumbled. "Let's just go to rehearsal."

After they did rehearsal, they went straight to Tokyo Tower and all the way to the top.

"Omo! Isn't that Jaehye?" KiKwang exclaimed causing HyunSeung to be alert and look around.

"Mwoh?!" Beast exclaimed surprised.


Kekeke~ Aegyo warsss~~~ XD Who do you think would win?
Oh! Beast found Fate~! What do you think would happen?
I’m evil huh? XD kekeke~ ^^
Saranghae~ <3
Comment?

Completely loving Infinite~ <3
Meaning I'm and Inspirit now~ ^-^