Am I That Easy?!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB1t_g1VZpw [Forever loving this.]


~~ Recap ~~

"Everyone, if you haven't noticed already, our leader's already asleep." Minki said moving the camera to show everyone you curled up in a ball, sleeping with the plush HyunSeung got you.

"Why is she sleeping, you ask?" Minjung asked.

"It's because little Rimi has been busy with college." Taehoon said.

"So she's been working herself to the limit...well, almost her limit. Only when she debuts she'll be reaching her limit." Minki said sighing.


[Photoshoot. Time – 2:45 p.m.]

"Annyeonghaseyo." Fate greeted the staff, bowing. "Let’s play with fate. Fate-ibnida!"

"OMG! Y-You're Raemi!" One of the staff members exclaimed excitedly. "Your routine was great!"

'Mwoh? Raemi? Routine?' Fate thought confused.

"Kamsahamnida. I hope you can treat Fate kindly." You said bowing and smiling his way.

"Ne!" He said nodding excitedly. "You all should head this way to the dressing rooms."

"Kamsahamnida." Fate thanked your fan before parting to separate rooms.

"Unnie, what was that about?" Minjung asked confused as you both changed into the costumes you were assigned.

"I'll tell everyone about it later." You reassured her.

"Araso." She said sighing.

About halfway through the photoshoot, Beast stopped by to take a visit during Fate's break.

"Rimi!" KiKwang and YoSeob exclaimed jumping on you.

"Will you guys stop doing that? You're going to break something in me." You complained as HyunSeung helped you up while Doojoon and DongWoon pulled KiKwang and YoSeob off of you. "Komawo, Oppa-deul. So what brings you guys here?"

"We're done with practice so we dropped by." Doojoon said shrugging.

“By the way, great showcase.” HyunSeung commented smiling.

“Komawo.” You said bowing.

“What did we tell you about bowing?” Doojoon asked you.

“Mianhae~. It’s already a habit.” You said sticking your tongue out. “So how was practice?”

“Could be worse.” JunHyung answered. "By the way, what the hell are you wearing?!"

"Molla, they just told me to wear it." You agitatedly answered running a hand through your hair, messing it up. "And I already tried calling Hyunseok Appa so he can tell the staff not to let me wear this but he's not answering. ARGH! I absolutely hate showy clothes."

'Damn...So hot...' HyunSeung thought eyeing you.

"Pabo, stop." Doojoon said smacking HyunSeung.

"What about him?" HyunSeung complained pointing at KiKwang who was eyeing Minjung and his lips.

"Minjungie, can you turn around and cover your ears real quick?" You asked Minjung nicely.

"Waeyo, Unnie?" Minjung asked confused.

"I don't want you to see what's going to happen." You explained to her then turning to JunHyung and said, "Don't let her peek."

"Araso." JunHyung said nodding and turning Minjung around as you asked the cameramen to turn off their camera for a moment.

"You guys don't look either." You told Beast as you made your way to KiKwang causing them to turn around. "Oppa~"

'She doesn't look so happy.' KiKwang thought afraid.

"N-Ne?" KiKwang stuttered.

Smack!

"What was that for?" KiKwang asked in a strained voice, confused and in pain, clutching his stomach, kneeling on the floor.

"You know." You hissed smacking him again in the head.

"Apa! Mianhae." He said with one of his hands up in surrender.

"If you're going to do that at least ask her out." You grumbled so the others won't hear. "I don't want you leading her on."

"Does that mean-"

"Yeah."

"Chincha?!"

"Ne-"

"Fate, we need you on the set. Break's over." The director said unknowingly cutting you off.

"We'll finish this later. When FateTV is done." You told him quietly.

"Ne~" He said cheerfully making you chuckle.

"Minjung, let's go finish the photoshoot." You said grabbing her and dragging her to the set somewhat gently.

After Fate finished the photoshoot, your phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" You answered your phone as you changed.

"Rimi, time to go to class. I'm going to pick you up while the others' managers pick them up to practice." Kyungho said.

"Araso. I'll go tell the others. Are you here right now?" You asked putting your jeans and sweatshirt on.

"Ne. I'm waiting where I dropped you off." He answered.

"Araso. I'll be right there. Annyeong." You said hanging up and fixing your hair.

"Who was that, Unnie?" Minjung asked as she just finished changing.

"Kyungho Appa." You responded as the two of you walked out of the dressing room to meet up with the rest of Fate since Beast left a while ago. "He's here to pick me up for class so I'll see you guys after I finish. Make sure you guys practice hard. I'll call you later so you can wash up and we all can head to Lotte World."

"Ne, Yong Leader. Have fun in class~" Fate said in unison as Taehoon ruffled your hair.

"Ne. Be good to the managers. Annyeong." You said as you got in the car before Kyungho drove off.


[After Classes. Time - 8:45 p.m.]

"Wah~! Free at last!" You exclaimed happily getting in the car Kyungho was waiting in.

Kyungho chuckled and said, "You should call the rest of Fate and tell them to get ready so you all can go to Lotte World."

"Araso." You said dialing Taehoon.

"Yoboseyo?" Taehoon answered slightly panting.

"Oppa~ time for you and the others to wash up and get ready~" You sang happily.

"Already? But it's only been- Holy crap! It's been five hours?!" He exclaimed causing you to laugh and hear laughter in the background.

"Yes it has, smart one. Now go wash up. Kyungho and I are going to stop by for food. So by the time I get to the dorm, I expect all of you to be there washed up and ready to go."

"Ne. Ne. Naneun ihaehapnida." He said. [I understand.]

"Good. Annyeong~" You said hanging up.

"To the restaurant?" Kyungho knowingly asked.

"Ne. By the way, where are the cameras?"

"With the other three because they didn't know when you would end class."

"That's good." You said sighing in relief.

"Why don't you want people to know?"

"It took Fate a while to accept it and they're still trying not to change the way they think of me. So if the nation knows they might change what they think of me." You said running a hand through your hair.

"Must you be so self-conscious?"

"Yes. Too many things happened in the past."

Kyungho sighed and just kept driving to the restaurant.

Once you both arrived at the restaurant, the employees bowed and greeted you, "Annyeonghaseyo, Yong Agassi."

"Annyeong." You greeted them back. "How are you?"

"Good."

"Are you all doing well?"

"Ne." They replied as the chef personally gave you the food you ordered.

"Kamsahamnida." You thanked him.

"Would you like me to help you?" One of the waiters asked.

"Aniyo. Gwaenchana. Thanks for the offer." You said smiling. "I should be going now. Keep up the good work but don't overwork yourselves. Annyeong~"

With that, you left the restaurant and headed back in the car.

"What was that about?" Kyungho asked with an eyebrow raised as he started to drive to the dorm.

"Uh...nothing really."

"You own it, don't you?"

"Am I that easy?!" You complained.

"To read? Then yup."

After a while of driving and talking, you and Kyungho finally got to the dorm.

"I'm home!" You announced carrying the food with Kyungho behind you.

"Noona!" Minki exclaimed happily.

"Annyeong, Minki." You greeted him, walking to the dining room.

"Unnie, how do I look?" Minjung asked walking towards you.

"Good. A little too good for going to an amusement park." You said suspicious of her intentions.

"I know. That's what I told her." Taehoon said rolling his eyes as he walked downstairs, drying his hair.

“Fine. I’ll go change.” Minjung said pouting as she walked back to her room.

"You guys go ahead and eat. I’ll be right back. And Taehoon, go put a shirt on will you?" You said going upstairs with one of the cameramen following you.

"What are you doing?" The PD asked as you placed two of your phones on the charging pad and dropped your bag on your bed, taking your other phone out.

"I'm going to call someone." You said as the staff connected a mic on your phone.

"Who?"

"You'll see." You said dialing JunHyung.

"Yoboseyo." JunHyung huskily greeted you.

'I can hear girls already squealing...' You thought putting your phone down and taking your wallet out.

"Oppa, you don't have a schedule do you?" You asked him, putting your wallet in your pocket.

"Actually, I was just about to call you." JunHyung said chuckling.

"Mworago? Wae?" You asked confused, sitting down at your desk and turning your computer on.

"Well, I'm on the radio right now and I kinda need you to answer some questions."

"Araso. Fire away." You said shrugging.

"Alright. Favorite member in Beast?"

"Oppa." You automatically answered without hesitation, hearing KiKwang and Doojoon in the background yelling, "Yah!"

"‘Hero’ is rapped by who?" JunHyung asked laughing at the two.

"Outsider."

"Lee KiKwang's ideal type."

"Cute, y and has a nice smile. Someone who is nice and looks beautiful when she smiles. He wants to be able to look into her eyes and see that she is very innocent. But Lee KiKwang, if you’re going to date someone, introduce me to her first~"

"Yeah! That's my girl." KiKwang proudly exclaimed. “And of course I will~”

"Yang YoSeob is a fanboy of who?"

"IU."

"Son DongWoon knows how to play what instrument(s)?"

"Piano and violin."

"Yoon Doojoon loves to play...?"

"Soccer."

"Jang HyunSeung is a...?"

"Perfectionist?"

"Wah~ she really does know you guys well." The host said amazed.

"Mworago?" You asked confused.

"Mian, Riri~" KiKwang apologized. "The host just wanted to see if you actually know us."

"Oh...But I know you better than the others." You said.

"That's true." He said chuckling.

"How long have you two been friends?" The host asked.

"Elementary but it’s more towards birth though." You both answered simultaneously.

"Ah chincha?"

"Ne."

"Can you ask her to introduce herself?" The host asked JunHyung.

"Ah Ne. Ri, can you introduce yourself please?" JunHyung asked you.

"But-"

"Please?" He begged slightly using some aegyo.

"Omo!" Beast exclaimed surprised at JunHyung actually using aegyo.

"Fine. How do you want me to introduce myself?" You asked sighing.


Ddung~ :3
Hope you like the chapter~
I think the next one will be better haha :3
Hope you can anticipate it :D kekekeke~
And don’t forget to vote~ ^^