Outing With Yukwon Oppa!

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=uE9uDde2CY8 [Yush~]


~~ Recap ~~

"Aw ..." You grumbled clutching your stomach.

"Uh...let's head to the dorm now!" Kyung said panicking.

"Wh-" Block B was about to ask.

"Don't question! Just do it!" Kyung exclaimed.


[At the Dorm.]

"Aghh!" You exclaimed curled up in a ball rolling around in pain.

"What's up with her?" Minhyuk asked.

"Monthly." Kyung sighed.

"Wow.. I never knew girls could be in so much pain over a little thing." Zico said.

"Ji-"

"Little? You think this is little?! Do you wanna know how it feels to have cramps for a week every four weeks?! I'll punch you in the b-" You yelled about to jump at him until Yukwon pulled you back and lied you down on his lap.

"Drink it." He said handing you a pill and water.

"I don't-"

"Drink." He demanded giving you an unreadable look making you take the pill without any other remarks.

'Woah...' Block B thought amazed.

"Get some sleep. I'll bring you to your room later." Yukwon said soothingly, running his hand through your hair.

"Araso..." You mumbled closing your eyes and slowly falling asleep.

"Was she going to say she'll punch me in the balls?" Zico asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"I think so..." P.O replied.

"So Kwon, did your feelings fade for her yet?" Jaehyo asked Yukwon.

"Never did. It's too hard for my feeling to fade. First loves die hard." Yukwon sighed.

"You know, if you had the chance to date Jae, would you take it or would you just leave it be?" Minhyuk asked.

"I'd take it. She needs someone to treat her right after Daejin Hyung. Even if she uses me I'm okay with it. As long as I'm with her it's all good." Yukwon said looking at you affectionately.

"Aigo...It's like a drama!" Taeil said.

"But it's too cute." Jaehyo shrugged.

"That's not hep hap, baby." Zico said.

"Pabo. It’s Hip hop." Kyung corrected him.

"So then...looks like today isn't a good day to watch movies with Jae." Jaehyo said.

"Thanks for stating the obvious." Taeil rolled his eyes.

"Should we order food now?" P.O asked as his stomach growled.


[Days Later.]

"Jae! How was your first day of promos?" Yukwon asked as you curled up in a ball on the couch of your dorm.

"Delightful. Barely any sleep, having school every other day, and recording for Dream High 2. Truly flipping delightful." You grumbled as Yukwon sat down next to you and pulled a blanket over the two of you.

"Are you and HyunSeung Hyung working things out?"

"No....It's been a month and I haven't seen him at all." You grumbled. "I even stayed here for Christmas and New Years instead of going with you and Block B! He didn't even try to visit! It's so frustrating!"

Yukwon chuckled and said, "Just deal with it a little longer. I'm sure the outcome will be gre-"

"No it won't be great! He broke up with me the day before New Years! He didn't even give me a reason why! And you know what hurts the most? He got someone to ing tell me we're breaking up! My own flesh and blood did it! My own brother!" You broke down.

Yukwon sighed and changed the topic, "Jae, did you see the article about you?"

"Ani. What was it about this time?" You sniffled.

"It seems as if you’re going to have a year dedicated to you like Hyori Noona."

"Ah....Chincha?" You asked smiling a little.

"Ne. So how are you coping?"

"Fine." You sighed.

"Do you have any other schedules?"

"Ani."

"Good. Let's go hang out." Yukwon said picking you up.

"Andwae! I'm not walking outside when it's freezing cold out!"

"Then go get some sweats." Yukwon said putting you down and slapping your .

"Yah!" You squealed, blushing as he chuckled.

"Go."

"Okay, okay!" You said quickly going upstairs.

"You better not run when you come down." He warned you.

"I won't!" You called out before walking in your room.

'I guess this is my chance to be in her heart.' Yukwon thought grinning.

"Oppa, kaja." You said smiling.

'So cute. Too bad HyunSeung lost her.' Yukwon thought walking over to you.

"Oppa, where are we going?" You asked him as the two of you left your dorm.

"You'll see. By the way, aren't you cold?" Yukwon asked you wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"Ani. I'm fine." You said shaking your head, slightly shivering.

"How about we go get you something to drink first then when you're done we can go walk around?" Yukwon chuckled rubbing your arm.

"Araso." You said bringing him over to a cafe.

"What do you want to drink?" He asked you.

"Mm...Molla. Are there still seasonal drinks?" You asked with a thinking face.

Yukwon chuckled and answered, "Ne. Do you want something with peppermint?"

"Ne!" You nodded happily.

"Araso. Go find a seat." He said kissing your forehead and shooing you off.

"Okay, Oppa." You said walking to a vacant table and taking your phone out.


AegiJjang: Outing with Yukwon Oppa! ^^ ㅋㅋ Destiny, Jems, I still love you more! ^^ But family always comes first~

@AegiJjang Noona, are you and Hyung going out?

TwinKiwi: 어머! 어머! 어머! This is going to be on the headlines tomorrow! I can see it now ‘Fate's Jade in a relationship with Block B's U-kwon!’ Have fun! ^^

ZICO92: Yeah! Get some, Yukwon Hyung! Just kidding~!

@AegiJjang Unnie, you and Oppa are finally dating?! Congrats!

ChocoHoon89: Jeongmal?! Are you serious?! No lie?

BlockB2011: No! Yukwonie, what about me?

@BlockB2011ㅋㅋU-Bomb!

BlockBkyung: Keke No more U-Bomb! Good job Jae!

@AegiJjang Jade, do you think you can be with HyunSeung in the future instead? You two would look like a cute couple.

TwinJungie: Unnie, that's not fair! We get schedules while you're off with Yukwon Oppa for the day. Q~Q

AegiJjang: @TwinJungie Just cause I finished my schedules~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Hanhae90: Yah. Are you serious? You're not denying nor agreeing with it.


"Jae, here." Yukwon said placing a cup with a heart on the table.

"Komaw- Omo! It's so cute!" You squealed taking a picture of it and posting it on twitter.


AegiJjang: Isn't it cute? :3 link


"Really, Jae?" Yukwon chuckled.

"Yes really! It's so cute!" You cooed.

"Drink up, Babo." He said smiling.

"Yah~! I'm not a babo." You whined before taking a sip.

"Babo~" Yukwon cooed getting up and kissing your upper lip.

"W-What was that for?" You stuttered, blushing.

"Foam." Yukwon said simply with a smile across his face.

"A-Ah..Araso." You stuttered.

After finishing your drink, you both headed off and walked around Seoul.

"Still not cold?" Yukwon chuckled as you ran around spinning in circles as snow fell.

"I don't get cold~" You said giggling.

"Not yet at least." Yukwon said catching up to you.

"Ooh! Let's go in here!" You said happily dragging Yukwon into a store filled with gadgets and gizmos.

"Are you planning on getting anything?"

"Maybe. I still need to get something for Minji since her birthday's coming up."

"You know what I just noticed?" Yukwon said suddenly.

"What?" You asked interested.

"You don't own a camera." Yukwon said picking up a Nikon.

You smiled and asked, "Wae? Should we get one?"

"Ne! Then we can take pictures of our adventure today."

"Araso. Pick one out and we'll start using it now." You said smiling.

"Ne!"

Once Yukwon found a camera that he thought was best, you paid for it as Yukwon started taking pictures of you.

"Oppa!" You giggled trying to stop him from taking so many pictures.

"What? The storage memory takes a long time to fill up. Now smile for Kitty." Yukwon said taking more pictures as you smiled.

"Araso." You smiled as he kept taking pictures.

"Hm...Something is missing..." Yukwon said frowning. "Oh! I know!"

"What?" You asked confused as he started to take his scarf off and place it on you.

"Much better." Yukwon said smiling and started taking more pictures of you.

As the two of you kept walking, you didn't notice Yukwon leaving for a second.

"Jae..." Yukwon said stopping you and turning you around.

"Hm?"

"You know I love you right?"

"Mm. why?"

"Would you give me a chance and be my girlfriend?" Yukwon asked taking a white rose from behind his back. "I know you're still trying to get over Hyung bu-"

"Sure." You said smiling.

"Really?" He asked surprised.

"Ne. I'll give it a shot. If it doesn't work out, we're still buddies." You said seriously.

"Komawoyo, Jagiya." Yukwon said hugging you and placing the flower in your back pocket.

"Was this your plan in the beginning?" You asked as he laced your fingers with his.

"Yeah." He said grinning and kissing you.

"Hey now. Not it public." You chuckled softly pushing him away.

"Aw~ Waeyo?" Yukwon pouted.

"Because~" You teased pecking him lightly on the lips then running off.

"Yah!" Yukwon exclaimed running after you.


[Back at the Dorm.]

"Mm!" You moaned pressed against the wall with Yukwon's knee rubbing against your crotch.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Yukwon whispered in your ear.

"Oppa!" You groaned as he bit your neck.

"We're back!" Fate and Block B called out.

"Yah~ Oppa." You moaned as he started to on your neck.

"Jae! Where are you? We have something for you!" Taehoon called out.

"Oppa, stop!" You whined trying to push Yukwon off.

"Done." Yukwon said pulling away from your neck and admiring his work.

"Oppa!" You complained as you got up and looked at your neck in the mirror.

"Now you're mine." Yukwon smiled wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Scarf. Now." You demanded.

"Whatever you say." He said handing you his scarf as you put it on.

"No more of these, araso?" You told him pointing at the now covered hickey.

"Ne, Jagiya. Now let's go downstairs before they start assuming things." Yukwon said taking your hand and leading you out of the room.

"There you two are!" Kyung exclaimed spotting the two of you walking downstairs.

"What's with the scarf?" Zico asked.

"We just came back from walking around a while ago." You lied, shrugging. "So what was this about you having something for me?"

"In commemoration of releasing your first solo and being a great leader to both Block B and Fate..." Taehoon began.

"Even though you're not our leader." P.O added chuckling.

"We wanted to give you...."

"A brand new limited edition jacket!" Fate and Block B exclaimed in unison.

"Limited Edition~!" Zico exclaimed.

"With our logos!" Kyung exclaimed.

"And names!" Minki added just as loud as the other two, grinning.

"Komawoyo." You thanked them, giving out a small smile trying not to tear up.

"Aw!" Minjung cooed hugging you.

"Jae, you're so cute!" Block B cooed, taking turns to pinch your cheeks.

"Who's cute?" Someone asked walking in the dorm.


Ddung~ I bet all of you hate me huh? >~>
Oh well~ I felt like this was a filler chapter but whatever~
I hope you liked it anyways haha XD
Comment, please? :3
P.S. Do you want a scene with Yukwon in the story?