The Affects of Jae's Love Triangle.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin - {Brown} for Japanese

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdNpiO6sI7E [xD DaeSung, you should know better haha xD]


Comment Replies:

@songfictionsftw: Yay~ :D ...yeah...school is getting hectic and I'm procrastinating which isn't good T~T asfhjkl; I had a Chinese quiz today...I feel like I flunked it but oh well xD I wish I could save you :P YAY~ I'm glad you like it :3 Kekek~ You shall find out what's up with Taehoon~ Bwahhah jk jk /smirk HyunSeunggg~
@cupidzangel: Ahhh~ Okay haha xD LOL I love BigBang~ I'm still anticipating their comeback. Have you heard that they released the tracklist? :D Keke~ I'm glad you like the gifs ;) even though they aren't mine haha xD LOL! That's completely normal! :D Kekeke~ I want want some now xD
@CrazyPanda105: YEAHHHH~~!! And Now that Block B is back I'm even happier :3 OMG I wanted to learn Paradise but I gave up and learned Fiction and Shock over again xD OMG I tried to the pelvic and I totally failed /dead /back to life Bwahahha~ I knew you would ;) sdfghjkl; I just have problems in general :P Keke~ Nooo~ Taehoon and Minjung are all ^^ while Jae and Minki are ;~; hahha "Goo Goo Gaga Goo Goo Gaga~" ;3


~~ Recap ~~

"What does he mean by when Taehyuk Hyung gets back?" Minki asked as the three of you headed out of the building.

"Taehyuk has been coming to and from Japan for the past week." You explained.

"Why though?" Minjung asked.

"He'll tell you when he gets back." You said getting in the car.

"Okay..." The twins sighed in defeat.


[At the Dorm.]

"Honey, I'm home~!" Taehoon said walking in the dorm.

"Glad to know. Keep your jacket on. We're going out to dinner with the twins." You said with your eyes glued to the tv.

"How can we go eat if you're re-watching IRIS again?" Taehoon rolled his eyes. "You're such a fan girl about Lee Byunghun."

"Bu-"

"He's twenty-two years older than you."

"So what? He looks like he's twenty years younger than his actual age." You smiled.

"Babo. I'll get the twins. You go start your car."

"Ne~" You said stopping the show and turning the tv off.

Once everyone got in the car, you immediately drove off to Angel's Devil.

"Did you guys care where you ate?"

"No. It's okay." They all answered simultaneously.

"Mmkay. Whatever you say." You shrugged.

Minutes after talking and randomly singing to songs on the radio, Fate arrived at Angel's Devil.

"Agassi, table for four I presume?" The waiter asked.

"Ne. And didn't I tell you just to call me-" You began.

"Jeohsonghapnida, Jade Agassi." Daehyun, the head manager apologized. "He's new and I seem to forgot to tell him-"

"Ani. Gwaenchana. I'm not mad. Don't worry." You chuckled. "I just don’t like being called Agassi. Oh and can we get the usual tonight?"

"Right away, Aga- Jade." The waiter said walking off to get your order ready as Daehyun lead you to your table.

"Daehyun~" You whined as Fate laughed. "Didn't I tell you to tell me any time there's a new recruit?"

"Yes, but Taehoon told me not to since you needed rest." He answered before walking out.

"Of course. It's always Taehoon." You mumbled.

"Yah! Be happy you have me." Taehoon retorted.

"Because I'm so happy you posted a pic on twitter as I was changing when we were in Japan." You sarcastically grumbled.

"Hey. The fans love it." Taehoon casually shrugged, smiling.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes.

"Hyung, why were you and Noona in Japan?" Minki asked Taehoon.

"We were filming for a drama and I think Jae is going to be doing a Chinese drama too." Taehoon said taking your phone away and checking your calendar.

"Mwoh?! Noona/Unnie! Stop stressing yourself." The twins exclaimed.

"Oh. She's not. She declined the offer and said she'd do it next time." Taehoon said looking through your phone as you rolled your eyes. "What's this? 'Plan trip to America.' Are you trying to leave us?"

"No. I was planning to have a getaway villa there."

"When?" The twins asked curiously.

"After all of my and Fate's promos. Including the collab promos with Block B. Which reminds me, Hyuk. You can stay at Japan when you leave the day after tomorrow because Fate will be there in the day after you leave." You explained.

"Araso. Are you going to record your parts here or at Japan?" Taehoon asked you.

"I was planning to record them here but I can record them in Japan if you need company."

"It's not that I want company, it's the fact that the director wants you just in case they decide to change the script a little."

"Ah. That makes sense. You never want me around." You joked.

"That's a lie! You're my cute little fluffy bear." Taehoon cooed pinching your cheeks.

"Yah!" You whined as Fate started laughing.

"Aigo~ You're so cute~" Minjung cooed.

"Let me go!" You pouted.

"Jiejie, ni hen ke'ai." Minki cooed taking a picture and posting it on Twitter.

"Yah! Let go!" You complained.

"Food's here." Daehyun said chuckling.

"Komawo~!" Fate chorused leaving you alone and attending to the food.

"Chonmaneyo. Just eat up." Daehyun said before walking out.

"Wah~ I love coming here!" Minki exclaimed grinning.

"It always has been the best." Minjung commented.

"Komawo? Hyuk, can I have my phone back so I can tell Hyunseok Appa I'm going with you to Japan the day after tomorrow?" You asked Taehoon.

"Ani. I already told him. He said okay and he'll see us in Japan when all of Fate is there." Taehoon said stuffing your mouth with food so you'd just eat and stop talking.

After Fate finished eating, you paid for the bill and told Daehyun to renovate the place so it looks like Fate was here.

"Ne, Agassi. Do you want certain areas to be a certain color?" Daehyun asked.

"Make the entrance red and orange!" Minki exclaimed.

"I want the restroom walls tiled." Minjung said.

"There should be some jade dragons right before the entrance." Taehoon commented.

"Oh! And-"

"We'll discuss this next time, Daehyun. I'll try to call from Japan so I won't be here for a couple months." You notified him.

"Araso. Annyeonghigaseyo, Agassi." He waved and bowed as you and Fate walked out.

"Noona, where are we going?" Minki asked noticing you weren't driving back to the dorm.

"BNS. I have to talk to Cho PD so you all can go hang with Block B." You said as you parked the car near the building.

"Araso." They all nodded getting out of the car.

"Jae, is there anything I should be worried about?" Taehoon asked you.

"Ani. Everything's fine." You smiled at him.

"Jae, you're lying to me." Taehoon sighed once he saw that your smile didn’t reach your eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know anymore...I just can't..."

"Love Yukwon like you love HyunSeung even though HyunSeung hurt you?" Taehoon asked finishing your sentence.

"Ne..." You sighed.

"Just go up and talk to Cho PD Hyung." Taehoon said pushing you as he walked in the practice room.

"Ne, Oppa." You sighed walking to Cho PD's office.

Knock Kno-

"Come in." Cho PD said as you walked right in. "What's up, Jae?"

"As you know, I'm going to Japan but I'm going with Taehoon when he leaves meaning I have to do my goodbye stage the day before."

"And you need me to arrange that to happen?"

"Something like that."

"Araso. I already did that earlier. But is there anything else you need? Advice perhaps? Concerning Yukwon."

"W-what are yo-"

"You're easy to read now, Jae. I remember when I first met you, you weren't this easy to read. You always held your guard up but it seems as if they're falling down. You're still in love with HyunSeung, aren't you?" Cho PD smirked.

"M-Mwoh? I-I'm wit-"

"It doesn't matter who you are and aren't with, Jae. It matters how it's affecting yourself and the people around you. You have to tell Yukwon." Cho PD said seriously.

You sighed, got up and said, "Ne...when the time comes." before walking away.

"Ja- Woah. What's wrong, Fluffy?" Taehoon asked you right before he passed you in the hall.

"Here. If you wanna go to the dorm, take the twins." You said handing him your keys and walking away.

'Jae, what's going on through your mind?' Taehoon thought sighing and making his way back to Block B.


[Few Hours Later. Fate's Dorm.]

"Jaehye!" Kyung exclaimed tackling you to the floor.

"Kyung!" You exclaimed back laughing as fifteen pairs of eyes were watching the two of you.

"Jae~!" Someone who owned one of the fifteen pairs of eyes said.

"Hanhae!" You exclaimed pushing Kyung off and jumping on Hanhae.

"Noona, I'm here too." Tagoon said waving at you.

"Aigo...Nae Aegi Tagoonie..." You said letting go of Hanhae and pinching Tagoon's cheeks.

"Noona~~~!" Tagoon whined as you slightly glanced around at the people behind him.

"Saranghae~" You cooed laughing. 'Where's HyunSeung?'

"Now, now, Jae. It's time for you to stop pinching Tagoon's cheeks." Hanhae said pulling you away from Tagoon.

"Andwae~!" You whined. 'It's been a long time since I last saw him...'

"Aigo~" Everyone complained.

"Hmph!" You huffed crossing your arms before walking passed the stairs. 'Tch. Off with Hyunah I bet.'

"Jae-"

"She'll be in the piano room." Minhyuk nonchalantly said before making his way to where you were going.

"Aish...how can he act so cool at a time like this?" Kyung groaned before following after Minhyuk.

"What's with them?" DongWoon asked.

"They're going to go see Jae let out her feelings." Yukwon said from the top of the stairs.

"What-"

"Andwae! I want ing soju now!" Everyone heard you growl as Kyung immediately ran passed them and grabbed a couple bottles before carefully running back to you, hearing the door slam shut.

‘And she blew her cool…’ Tagoon, Hanhae and Taehoon thought sighing.

"Shouldn't we-" YoSeob began.

"Andwae. Leave her be. She'll be fine." Yukwon said half-heartedly before grabbing a bottle of soju from the fridge and heading to the backyard.

"Hyung, what wro-" Zico started.

"Eobseo." Yukwon said before vanishing from their sight, going in the backyard. [Nothing.]

"What's going on?" Minki asked confused.

"The affects of Jae's love triangle." JunHyung sighed.


/sigh Jae lost her cool.
Yukwon is now a martyr.
JunHyung is guilty.
And HyunSeung is nowhere to be seen.
…And I have no idea what I’m doing… :P
Have you guys seen Block B’s MV?
If you have, how do you like it?
If you haven’t, go
watch it~ :3
Comment what you think about both the MV and the chapter :D
I’ll be very happy~ :D
OR
Who are you for? ;)