How Do You Know My Little Sister?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog -  {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msunx4jhUQ4 [LMAO XD]


~~ Recap ~~

"What's with the sigh, Hyung?" DongWoon asked.

"Nothing, Woon. Don't worry about it." KiKwang said as his phone buzzed.

Just then, DongWoon laughed because KiKwang jolted up as soon as he felt his phone vibrate.

"Hi-Yeom, Aegi!" KiKwang said answering his phone.


[With You. Time – 5:47 p.m.]

"Yah! Stop calling me that!" You complained, starting your car after putting the earpiece in your ear.

"Wae? You didn't have a problem with it when we were younger." KiKwang said.

"Pabo, we were young and innocent."

"Don't forget naïve and willing."

"Yah! Don't even start!" You exclaimed backing out of the driveway.

"Okay, okay. So are you busy today?" He said laughing.

"Ne, mianhae. You still want me to meet your band mates?"

"Ne. So when will you be free?"

"Mollayo. I have to a few people right now."

"Do you want to stop by CUBE when you're done?"

"Nah I think I'll be okay." You said teasing him.

"Aegi!" He whined.

You laughed and said, "I'm just kidding. After I'm done, I was going to go out and eat."

"Can I come with?"

"Sure. Do you want me to stop by and pick you up?"

"Ne."

"Araso. I'll see you then. Annyeong!" You said before hanging up and parking your car.

Hours later, after you dropped off the songs, you drove to CUBE just to find KiKwang with two other people.

"Aegi! Hi-Yeom!" KiKwang greeted. "Is it okay if these two come along?"

"Sure. Just get in before your fans come at you." You said chuckling as they all got in.

"Wah~ nice car." The one with the baby face said.

"Komawo."

"Noona, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" The tall one asked.

"Ah.. You must be the maknae, DongWoon, right?" You said driving to a restaurant.

"Ne. And he's YoSeob. The one fascinated with your car." DongWoon said chuckling.

"Araso. Well, from what KiKwang told me, I'm older than you but younger than the rest of BEAST."

"Chincha?! Yes! I can call you Noona!" He said happily.

You laughed and asked, "Do you guys want to go anywhere in specific to eat?"

"Mmm...Nah. Anywhere is fine." KiKwang said.

"You just want to eat?"

"Yeah." They all said in unison.

"Good."

"Who's your favorite BEAST member, Noona?" DongWoon asked.

"Mollayo. I don't know all the members."

"Wait! But how do you know DongWoon's name?" YoSeob asked.

"KiKwang started to tell me about you guys yesterday but he stopped after DongWoon because someone called him."

"Oh...So why does he call you Aegi?" DongWoon asked as you parked the car.

"We've known each for a long time." You answered getting out of the car with the others following.

"How long?" YoSeob asked walking behind you.

"Practically ever since we were born." You both said at the same time walking side by side.

"Chincha?"

"Ne. Oh look. We're here!" You said entering the restaurant.

"Yoon Agassi..." The waiter said bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted. "Table for four please."

"Right away, Agassi." The waiter said leading the four of you to the private section. "Would you like the usual, Agassi?"

"Yes please. Just quadruple the order so we all could share."

"As you wish." The waiter said bowing and leaving.

"Why did he call you Agassi?" KiKwang asked. "Wait...Don’t tell me.."

"Ne..."

"How can you be so successful at this age?!"

"I'm confused." YoSeob said.

"Noona, what's your name?" DongWoon asked changing the topic.

"Ri-" KiKwang started to say until you cut him off.

"Mianhae. I haven't properly introduced myself." You said chuckling, but then bowed saying, "Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Rimi imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yang YoSeob imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo Noona, Son DongWoon imnida."

"Well, now that you all have introduced yourselves, you all can talk comfortably." KiKwang said smiling.

"Agassi, the food is ready." The waiter said walking in with the food.

"Kamsahamnida." You said as he served the food.

"Would you like anything else, Agassi?" The waiter asked after he was done.

"No, thank you. Everything is good for now."

"Araso." He said bowing and walking out.

"Wah~ there's so much food!" DongWoon and YoSeob said amazed. "Komawo, Noona/RaeMi!"

"Chonmaneyo. If you don't finish this all you can just take it to your other members, ne?"

"Araso!" They said stuffing their faces.

After you four ate and got to know each other more, it was already dark outside.

"Wah~ I'm so full...." The guys said holding their stomach.

"Glad you like it." You said smiling. "Shall we go?"

"Ne...But what about the leftovers?"

"Don't worry about it. Your Hyungs will get the leftovers." You said getting up.

"Araso." They said getting up and following you out to the front.

"Agassi, here are the leftovers." The waiter said handing it to you.

"Komawo." You said smiling as he nodded.

"Mimz, we should go now. Hyung is waiting for us to get home." KiKwang said after you all walked out.

"Araso." You said walking to where your car is.


[In The Dorm.]

~~ Author's Point of View ~~

"KiKwang went out again?!" Doojoon exclaimed.

“Apparenly. After all, he finished his schedule before us.” HyunSeung said shrugging.

“What about DongWoon and YoSeob?” Doojoon asked.

“They went with him.”

"Aigo...I can't believe he took YoSeob and DongWoon with him.." Doojoon said sighing.

"Do you miss them already?" JunHyung asked.

"Aniyo. It's just too quiet in the dorm." Doojoon lied.

"Sure..."

"We're back! And we brought food." YoSeob said walking in with KiKwang and DongWoon behind him.

"Where'd you all go?" JunHyung asked.

"We went to this expensive looking restaurant. It was really cool and the food it great. Try it! It's still warm." DongWoon said.

"How did you pay for the food?" Doojoon asked after he ate the food DongWoon shoved in his mouth.

"We didn't." DongWoon said.

"Mwoh?!" The three Hyungs exclaimed.

"You stole this?!" JunHyung exclaimed referring to the food in his mouth.

"Aniyo! Of course not!" KiKwang exclaimed.

"Then how'd you get this without paying?!" HyunSeung asked after swallowing his food.

"My friend."

"Mwoh?! Is she an idol or something?" JunHyung asked.

"Aniyo."

"How'd she pay for something so good and expensive?!" Doojoon asked.

"She was kicked out of her house when she went abroad for a couple thousand dollars. So she invested in it. And now she is a prodigy who has won a lot of money and many awards for it." KiKwang explained.

"How do you know her?" JunHyung asked.

"We've known each other since we were practically born."

"When will we get to meet her? She sounds cool." JunHyung asked.

"Mollayo. She's always busy."

"She seems mysterious." HyunSeung said.

"Like you?" YoSeob commented.

"I'm mysterious?"

"Yes. We question your four dimensional-ness."

"So when isn't she busy? It seems like you guys are already good friends with her." Doojoon commented.

"Mollayo." KiKwang said shrugging as DongWoon cut in and said, "Noona is really nice and she's really cool to talk to."

"And her being beautiful is a bonus." YoSeob said grinning.

"You have IU. Don't go after another girl."

"I wasn't trying to." YoSeob said blankly.

"Don't you think Noona looks better with HyunSeung though?" DongWoon asked.

'Mworago? Me? Wae?' HyunSeung thought, staying silent.

"Yeah but she looks kinda like someone we know too." YoSeob said thinking.

"How?" Doojoon asked.

"Here's a picture of her when we were younger." KiKwang said taking his phone out.

"Omo!" Doojoon and JunHyung exclaimed shocked.

"What?" KiKwang asked confused.

"That's my sister!" Doojoon exclaimed as JunHyung exclaimed, "Omo! That's my bestie!"

"Y-Your sister!" KiKwang exclaimed. "And your best friend?"

"Yeah!" They chorused.

"That looks like the same shirt she wore just before she went abroad." Doojoon said shocked.

‘And that looks like the necklace I gave her on our one year friendaversary…’ JunHyung thought.

"Wait...So my best and childhood friend is your sister?!" KiKwang said in disbelief.

"I guess so...Do you know where she lives?"

"Mianhae Hyung. But I don't really know where it is." KiKwang said apologetically.

"Can you call her and ask please?" Doojoon asked pleading.

"Araso, Hyung. Just...Don't be so needy. It's weird." KiKwang said walking to the bunks to call Rimi.

"So JunHyung...." YoSeob started.

"How do you know my little sister?" Doojoon asked, suspicious.


Dun..Dun..DUNNNN~!
Hahaha Just kidding~
Nothing bad will happen xD
Doojoon is just being a curious person~
I mean who wouldn’t? xD
Comments? Subscriptions?

Kekeke~ Oh~ TaeYang XD