Yes To All.

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD6pev4cVYw [LOL XD]


~~ Recap ~~

"Cameras aren't going to come in here either right?" Hyunseung asked you.

"Ne. Wae?" You asked confused walking in the booth.

"You'll see." He said getting in after you.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked as the worker closed the door and started the ride.


[On the Ferris Wheel.]

"Close your eyes." HyunSeung said softly which you did.

"What ar-" You started getting cut off by HyunSeung who pressed his lips against yours, pressing you against the seat.

He soon on your bottom lip causing you to gasp, giving him a chance to slide his tongue in your mouth. Once his tongue gained entrance, it roamed around and battled with your tongue. He occasionally on your tongue making you give out small moans in delight as your hands found their way up to his hair and ran themselves through it. You twirled your fingers in his hair as you felt his hands run up and down your sides.

"I think I held back long enough." He whispered after breaking the heated kiss.

"Exactly how long did you-"

"Secret~" He cooed kissing you again.

"So what does this make of us?" You asked breaking the kiss.

"Would you do the honors and be my girlfriend?" He asked bluntly answering your question with a question.

You smirked and said, "Maybe. Maybe not."

"Maybe this will change your mind." He said pushing you down so you would lie on the seat and kissing you.

"Mm. Okay. Stop." You murmured as he trailed kissed down to your neck.

"Is it a yes then?" He mumbled against your skin.

"Ne. But only if you stop. The ride's gonna end." You murmured out of breath. "And I don't want a mark on my debut."

"I wanna better yes than that." He growled, on your collar bone.

"...Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." You moaned in his ear.

"Good. Now, act normal. The ride's gonna end and the cameras are going to come back." He said helping you sit up.

"What's your definition of normal?" You asked him.

"Give me a kiss then I'll tell." He said putting an arm around you.

"Ani." You said moving over to the other side of the booth.

"Fine. So after your debut would you like to have a date?"

"Mian. I have class." You said frowning.

"I thought you were going to take a break from it."

"I couldn't do it." You said sheepishly.

"Why is that?"

"I dunno." You said shrugging as the Ferris wheel stopped for you and HyunSeung to get out once the worker opened the door.

"Wanna get something to eat?"

"Sure." You said heading over to the food court.


[Hours Later.]

"Did you all have fun?" Your managers asked.

"Ne!" Beast and Fate said happily as you yawned.

"Looks like someone's too tired to function." JunHyung said chuckling as you held onto HyunSeung for support, feeling as if your legs would give out.

"Kyungho, can we go back to the dorm now?" You asked about to knock out.

"Ne. HyunSeung-ah, can you help her in the car? I think it's time for her to take a really long rest." Kyungho said chuckling as HyunSeung easily lifted you up in his arms.

"HyunSeung, you can spend the night there since we don't have a schedule in the morning." JoonKun told HyunSeung.

"Are you sure?" HyunSeung asked uncertain as you fell asleep in his arms.

"Gwaenchana. We have an extra room." Taehoon said simply.

"Andwae. If he's going, I'm going." JunHyung and Doojoon said.

"And if they’re going, I'm going." YoSeob said.

"If Seobie's going so am I." KiKwang said grinning.

JoonKun sighed and said, "You all might as well just sleep over if it's okay with them."

"Don't worry. There's enough room in the dorm for them." Kyungho said smiling.

"I guess you guys can stay over Fate's dorm then." JoonKun said.

"Chincha? Are you really serious Hyung?!" Beast asked surprised, grinning like fools.

"Yeah. The only thing you have to do tomorrow is practice." JiYong said smiling.

"Yes! Komawo, Hyung!" Beast exclaimed hugging their managers.

"Let's go drive to the dorm and grab some clothes for tomorrow." JoonKun told Beast.

"What about me?" HyunSeung asked still holding you in his arms.

"Right...Uh...JunHyung will grab some clothes for you and you can just go to Fate's dorm with Fate." JoonKun said.

"Is that okay?" HyunSeung asked Kyungho.

"Ne. You should go put Rimi in the car now." Kyungho said walking with HyunSeung to the car.

"Everyone, I hope you enjoyed today's episode." Minjung announced looking at the camera. "Because sadly-"

"Tomorrow is our last episode." Minki said making an overly exaggerated sigh.

"But if you want to see more of us, just tell YG Hyung." Taehoon said winking at the camera.

"Anyways, next time you see us is in the last episode." Minjung said grinning.

"Annyeong~" Fate said waving at the camera before the cameramen shut off the camera.

"You guys are great." Doojoon complimented Fate.

"Komawo." Fate thanked Doojoon then turning to the staff and cameramen bowing. "Kamsahamnida for the hard work."

"Ne! Rest well everyone." The staff said before leaving.

"Five dollars Hyung asked Rimi." Taehoon suddenly betted, once the coast was clear from the staff.

"Ten dollars Hyung kissed her first." KiKwang said.

"Twenty dollars Rimi kissed back." Minki added.

"Fifty dollars HyunSeung made out with her and gave her a mark on her collar bone." JunHyung said smirking.

"Deal!" KiKwang, Taehoon and Minki exclaimed shaking hands with JunHyung to seal the deal.

"Guys, let's go. Unnie, needs a better place to sleep instead of on HyunSeung." Minjung said with her manager next to her.

"Right. We'll see you guys at our dorm. Annyeong~" Taehoon said waving at Beast.

"Ne. Annyeong~" Beast said before following their manager.


[In The Car With Fate.]

"Hyung, are you and Noona dating now?" Minki asked.

"Pabo, you can't ask so bluntly." Minjung said rolling her eyes.

"Then you think of something!" Minki argued.

"Why should I? You guys are the ones making the bet."

"Stop it, you two. You're going to wake them up and you know how Rimi is when you wake her up." Taehoon scolded them.

"Mianhae..." The twins mumbled.

"Mm..." You grumbled snuggling closer to HyunSeung.

"Hyung, are we almost at the dorm?" Taehoon asked Kyungho.

"Ne. We're almost there." Kyungho answered.

"They're so cute together~" Minjung squealed looking at you in HyunSeung's arms sleeping peacefully. "I wish I had someone to hold me like that."

"You're too young to have a boyfriend." Minki said rolling his eyes.

"What do you mean too young? We're the same age!"

"So? You don't see me dating someone."

"Both of you be quiet until we get to the dorm." Taehoon demanded.

"Okay..." The twins mumbled.


[At the Dorm.]

"Should we wake them up?" Minjung asked.

"Try waking HyunSeung up." Taehoon suggested before walking in the dorm with Minjung.

"Yah. Hyung. Hyung!" Minki exclaimed.

"Ngh...Mworago?" HyunSeung grumbled after a couple of minutes of Minki yelling and shaking him.

"Can you carry Noona to her room please?" Minki asked him nicely.

"Ah...Ne..." HyunSeung said carefully getting up and carrying you out of the car. "Where are the others?"

"Minjung is in the living room with her laptop and Taehoon Hyung should be in the living room watching tv." Minki answered locking the car and leading HyunSeung to the dorm.

Once HyunSeung lied you down on your bed, he looked around your room. You had tons of pictures that covered one whole wall. There were pictures that were with Fate and many other idols. Pictures with a certain person. Pictures with-

"Hyung! Beast is here!" Taehoon exclaimed causing HyunSeung to stop looking around.

"Araso..." HyunSeung muttered walking out of your room and closing and locking your door as he walked out.

"Annyeong, Hyung~! What were you doing up there?" YoSeob asked energetically.

"I was putting Rimi to bed." HyunSeung answered simply before sitting on the couch sighing with Beast sitting on the floor.

"So are you and nae yeodongsaeng dating now?" JunHyung asked smirking.

"Yah. Cameras are on." Doojoon said pointing at the cameras.

"They're off actually." Taehoon stated.

"Chincha?"

"Ne. We turned all of them off once we got in the dorm. Well, except for Noona's because we aren't allowed in her room." Minjung said.

"Not bad." JunHyung said then turning to HyunSeung and asked his question again. "Are you guys dating?"

"Ne. Wae? Isn't this what you guys wanted?" HyunSeung asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah. So how'd you ask her?" DongWoon asked.

"Did you kiss her first?" KiKwang asked.

"Did she kiss you back?" Minki asked.

"Or did you guys make out for a bit?" JunHyung asked as Taehoon added, "And make a mark on her?"

"Yes." HyunSeung answered.

"Yes to what?" Doojoon asked confused what the yes was supposed to answer.

"Yes to all." HyunSeung said causing the guys to burst out cooing, "Oohhhhhhhh~ Seungie's got a girlfriend~!"

"Shut up." HyunSeung muttered slowly turning red.

"Ohhhh~ He's blushing." They cooed.

"What's with all the noise?" You grumbled walking downstairs in your pjs. [Looks like pjs to me… :3]


LOL~ Seungie’s being teased kekeke~
Bam, bam, bam~ I dunno what to say~
Comment~? :3