Are You Two Dating?

☆ I Fell In Love With A 4D Prince~

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2ncXe5q0_o [<3 <3 <3 <3]


~~ Recap ~~

"Fine!" You exclaimed getting up and throwing your trash away.

"Omo! Are you mad at us?"

"Ani. Just tired."

"Time for Rimi to sleep-y." YoSeob said awkwardly.

"Well then..." You said laughing. "I'm gonna go to sleep. Make sure you clean up. Goodnight~"

"Goodnight~" They all chorused.


[Morning. Time - 5:45 a.m.]

'Damnit...It's too early...' You thought annoyed as your alarm went off.

"Yah! Get up. You said you were going to make breakfast for us." KiKwang complained nudging you.

"Go away..." You grumbled pulling the blankets over you.

"Andwae! Go make breakfast." He said pulling your covers down just to pull them back up. "Damnit! Go put on some proper clothes."

"I can say the same to you, Mr. I-love-to-walk-around-with-a-towel...Besides, it's too early." You grumbled.

"You can go back to sleep after you make breakfast."

"Fine." You said cursing under your breath as you got out of bed.

"You're not going to change?" He asked eyeing what you’re wearing as you walked downstairs.

"Aniyo. I'm going back to sleep when I'm done so I'll be fine." You said grabbing everything you need, half asleep.

"Let's see what JunHyung says when he comes down." KiKwang said smirking before walking back upstairs to change.

"Let's." You said starting to cook, not caring what JunHyung would say.

Once you were almost finished cooking everything, JunHyung finally came down and saw what you were wearing.

"Yah! Go put on some proper clothes!" JunHyung exclaimed with HyunSeung right behind him.

"Go away. I'm almost done so I'll be going back to sleep." You grumbled pointing a knife up at him.

'Damn...She has hella nice legs...' HyunSeung thought staring at your legs as you walked from the kitchen to the dining room.

"Yah. Stop staring." KiKwang said nudging HyunSeung.

"M-Mwoh?" HyunSeung stuttered noticing KiKwang.

"Stop staring at Rimi." KiKwang said seriously.

"I-I wasn't staring at her."

"Ah..Right. You were staring at her legs."

"A-Andwae!" HyunSeung denied blushing.

"Food's ready." You said as you walked passed them to walk to your room and go back to sleep.

"Komawoyo, Rimz!" KiKwang said as you waved your hand up in response.


[At YG Ent. Three Hours Later.]

"Annyeong." You said waving at the camera as soon as you entered YG Building.

"Unnie! Annyeong." Minjung greeted you happily as she and Minki ran up to you. "Omo! I didn't know there was a camera there. Omo. Omo. Omo. It's FateTV huh?"

“Ne. Did you two eat?” You asked them.

“Aniyo, Noona. We didn’t have time. By the way, you look nice today.” Minki answered.

“Komawo. Let's go head to the cafeteria so you two can eat.” You said walking to the elevator.

"Mini! Kiki! Mimi! Hold the door!" You both heard Taehoon exclaimed as he ran. "Omo! Annyeong, everyone!"

"Oppa, you didn't eat right?" You asked him.

"Andwae. I didn't have time." He answered.

"Good. I brought for all of us." You said grinning.

"Ding." The elevator dinged and opened its doors for everyone to get off.

"Kaja. To the tables." You said walking to the tables to take the food out and set it on the table.

"Omo. Omo. Omo. Everything smells good." Minjung, Minki and Taehoon said sighing in happiness. "Wah! That's a lot of food."

"Is it too much?" You asked confused.

"Ne. You should call BigBang Hyungs." Minki said.

"I'll get 2NE1 also." You said getting up.

"Keurom." They said as you got up and walked away causing one of the cameras to follow you.

"Are you close with BigBang and 2NE1?" The PD asked.

"Ne. All of Fate is close to both of them." You said nodding as you made your way to the practice studio.

"What do you think about Fate?"

"I actually think we were fated to meet. No pun intended. Well unless you want there to be one." You said as you opened the door to the practice studio. "Annyeonghaseyo~!"

"Rimi!" Everyone exclaimed even though the cameras were there.

"Annyeong. Have you all eaten yet?"

"Ani." JiYong said speaking up for everyone.

"Good. Let's go eat now~" You said grinning.

"Cafeteria?" DaeSung asked.

"Ne." You said nodding looking at him, grinning.

"To the cafeteria we go~!" You and DaeSung suddenly announced running to the cafeteria causing everyone to laugh.

"Is she normally like this?" The PD asked BigBang and 2NE1.

"Ne. If she isn't tired, she's like that but if she's tired, she would be cranky." JiYong answered.

“And does she normally dress like that?”

“Ne. She prefers to cover up. She doesn’t like to me showy unless she’s at home.”

"Yah. Let's go eat before Fate eats everything." SeungHyun said nudging JiYong.

"Let's go, go, go~" Chaerin and the rest of 2NE1 said smiling.


[In The Cafeteria.]

"Yah! Hwang Taehoon! Are you sharing with your dongsaengs?" You scolded Taehoon.

"Yeah. They have food on their plates." Taehoon said with his mouth full.

"Aish. Umma Rimi will take better care of you two then Appa Taehoon." You told Minjung and Minki as you patted their heads.

"Ne, Umma." They said grinning as you piled food on their plates.

"Is she normally this motherly?" The PD asked DaeSung.

"Ne. She literally mothers the whole YG Family without knowing." DaeSung answered smiling.

"Yah! You invited us to eat and there's barely anything here!" SeungHyun complained.

"Ani. There's a lot more food, Oppa." You said chuckling holding up a bag full of food.

"Wah~!" They all said in amazement.

"Would you like eat too?" You asked the filming crew politely.

"Is it okay?" One of the cameramen asked.

"Ne." You said lightly chuckling.

"Kamsahamnida!" Everyone said gratefully.

"Ne~ Chonmaneyo~!" You said grinning.

“Yah. You didn’t tell me you brought food.” Hyunseok said walking up to you.

“Ah. Mianhae. Do you still want to eat?” You asked giving an eye smile.

“Keurae.” He said chuckling. “Oh and I have to talk to you.”

“Araso.” You said handing him a plate.

“Yah! What about us?! Why didn’t you call your Teddy Oppa?” Teddy exclaimed striding over to you and picking you up.

“Omo! Yah! Put me down!” You exclaimed as YG Family laughed at you.

After a while of eating and talking to everyone, you went over to sit with Teddy, Kush and Hyunseok.

“So what did you want to talk about?” You asked Hyunseok Appa.

“Fate needs to get their hair done before your debut. So you need to plan ahead and find time to go to the salon.” Hyunseok explained.

“Ah…” You said blankly as the guys laughed at your reaction.

“Have you been getting rest lately?” Teddy asked.

“…Ne.” You said forcing a laugh.

“Yah. You need to get more rest! I can see your dark circles!” Teddy exclaimed.

“You’re becoming like SeungRi now!” Kush exclaimed poking your cheek.

“Aish…Hajima!” You complained.

“At least I’m not pinching your cheek like him.” Kush said pointing at Teddy.

“Yah. I don’t pinch her cheek.” Teddy exclaimed.

Once everyone finished eating, you started to clean up the mess everyone made.

"Shouldn't one of you help her?" The PD asked Fate.

"Ne. But she always declines our help." Minki answered sighing.

"Chincha?" The PD asked surprised.

"Ne. She's very independent." Taehoon said.

"Done!" You announced grinning to yourself.

"You're going to visit your dorm?" JiYong asked.

"Ne. Wanna come?" You asked.

"Mianhae, AegiRi but we have a schedule." YoungBae said disappointed.

"Gwaenchana. You can visit when we move in." You said grinning.

"Are you two dating?" Taehoon asked.

"Ew! No way!" You and YoungBae said disgusted, yet laughing.

"Then what's with the whole AegiRi?" SeungRi asked.

"We're close." You said simply. "Anyways, we're going to go now. Bye-Yeom~!"

"Yah! You can't take someone's line." Taehoon nagged.

"Tch. It was mine first. Now let's go before Manager Appas come."

"Ne! Annyeong~" Fate said waving at 2NE1 and BigBang.


[In The Car.]

"So, right now we are on our way to our dorm." You said talking to the camera since the rest of Fate were sleeping. "I hope they all like it."

"What do you mean by that?" Kang Kyungho, your manager, asked you.

"YG Appa and I spent a lot on the dorm for Fate's comfort."

"Chincha?"

"Ne. So just wait and see. Anticipate it." You said smirking at the camera as your phone rang.

AegiMi! Your phone is ringing.
Quick answer it! It's important.
Not really! But it could be~
Since it’s me. Sooo-

"Mm. Yoboseyo?" You said answering your phone.

"Aegi~ Eodiya?" KiKwang asked cheerfully.

"I'm about to visit my dorm. Wae?"

"I’m finished with my schedule today so I was planning to visit you if that’s okay."

"Ah chincha? Well, I'm filming FateTV so..."

"Gwaenchana. JoonKun Hyung said it will be fine as long as the episode won't air before Beast’s comeback."

"Ah. Araso then it'll be fine. Can you just meet me at the restaurant we ate at before we got your license in about three hours, maybe?"

"Araso. Bye!"

"Bye-Yeom!" KiKwang said hanging up.

"He's gonna visit?" Kyungho Appa asked knowingly.

"Ne. He said it was okay." You said nodding. "Everybody, you're going to meet a very special childhood friend of mine. You might know who it is by the voice from the ringtone. But if you don’t know, stay tuned."


Lol all the charismatic rappers should be childlike~ kekek
Any suggestings for stage names?
Who’s your favorite rapper? ^^
Comment and subscribe :3