I Brought You An Umbrella.

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 96



Practice had run later than any of the team had intended, 2 hours late to be exact. Jiyongs muscles ached as he made his way down the now empty halls of Seoul Performing Arts High School. He had forgotten his textbook for math before heading to practice.

 

His feet hurt with every step he took and Jiyong wished he had neglected the book for the night. It wasn’t like he really needed it anyway, he could have just copied Youngbaes homework.

 

Slamming his locker shut, Jiyong his heels and made his way to the front entrance. His mind replayed all of the steps him and his team had choreographed for the competition the were having next month. His mind had been on nothing but music and dance as he and Youngbae put the steps together and changed things according to the other members strengths.

 

If they didn’t win Jiyong might throw someone out the window.

 

“Ji?”

 

Jiyong froze at the mention of his name, his head snapping up to the figure leaning against the wall. Seunghun stood tall, a small smile on his face, as he greeted the other. Jiyong could do nothing but return the smile.

 

They had been dating for 2 years now, 2 years longer than anyone thought would last, though they had been friends since childhood. While Seunghyun was one of the best actors in his class, he was also the most attractive. He was set to debut in his first movie role in a few weeks and his fan base was already bigger than expected.

 

Jiyong was also well known in the industry. He had experience in choreographing and even writing for big names but he didn’t want to fully get into a career without getting his diploma. He had a steady fan base that continued to grew with every competition he won. He and Youngbae were set to debut as a unit a few weeks after graduation, their first single was already recorded. They had been trained in everything from producing to dance.

 

The company president has expectations of them becoming the biggest performers in Korea.

 

“Hyunnie, what are you still doing here?”

 

Seunghyun shrugged his shoulder as Jiyong moved to stand next to him, leaning on him and connecting their hands between them. They were open with their relationship. Though they were advised to hide if from spectators they had flat out refused to hide their love.

 

The fans appreciated their honesty it seemed.

 

“It’s raining.”

 

Jiyong groaned. He hadn’t brought an umbrella because he hadn’t been expecting rain. Jiyong really wasn’t a fan of walking home in the rain.

 

“I brought you an umbrella.”

 

Seunghyun handed the umbrella that Jiyong had failed to notice over. Jiyong took it with a fluttering heart and hot cheeks. Seunghyun always did things like this. It was what made Jiyong fall in love in the first place, it made him stay in love.

 

“You came back to school just to give it to me?”

 

The man avoided his gaze and stretched his arms, letting Jiyongs now free hand drop at his side. He would deny it, he always did, but Jiyong knew. He knew because that was the type of person Seunghyun was.

 

“I haven’t left yet, I was practicing for a film project Daesung asked me to be in. I had an extra umbrella one in my locker.”

 

Seunghyun was a good actor. His voice was steady as he lied. Jiyong would have believed him if the man wasn’t already out of his uniform and his shoes weren’t still squealing from the water still on them.

 

“Are you done now? Can we go home?”

 

Jiyong holds out his hand and Seunghyun showed no hesitation as their fingers laced. They liked to hold hands. They weren’t big on PDA but in private the loved the feel of eachothers skins on their own.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

They didn’t live together, they were still minors, but Seunghyun always walked him home. It didn’t matter how late, or how tired his boyfriend was.

 

“I think the rain stopped.”

 

Jiyong looked up as the sky cleared up. The humidity was strong as the last drops of rain fell from the trees.

 

It was nice, it was serene. Jiyong loved these moments.

 

Out of the two years of their relationship, these were his favorite.


4 chapter left?

Oh boy...