I’ll pick it up after work.

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 61



Seunghyun was busy. He had been for the last few hours but it seemed as though his lover had no idea what being busy meant. An hour into his work, Jiyong had been texting him. His name, asking how long he would take, if he was coming home late, if he had eaten, and to call him when he had the chance. Seunghyun didn’t have the chance, he hardly had the chance to read the many texts being sent to him.

“Seunghyun, let’s take a break.”

He bowed to the director and made his way back over to his phone. It was their first break of the night but he wasn’t sure how long it would last. It would probably be the only time he had to call the man who has been striving for his attention.

The man checked his messages first and regretted it instantly, 20 missed messages. More than half were from Jiyong and Seunghyun knew he had to use the time to call his love or the messaging would only become worse.

HYUUUUNNNNNGGGGG

Are you ignoring me?

I know you see my messages

Do you not want to talk to me???

YA!!! Stop neglecting me!!

I’m going to tell Taeyang and he’s going to nag you for me!

That’s it, i’m calling your mom!

The messages continued on and Seunghyun laughed as the cuteness in each threat rose. Finally calling his love, he chuckled as phone rang twice before the familiar click and an answer was heard.

“HYUNNNIIIIEEEEEE”

He pulled the phone away from his ear at the screech and held back a chuckle. He ignored the stares of his co-worker who heard the voice on the other end and pulled it back to his ear again. “Are you drunk?”

The chuckle on the other end was answer enough. The other man was drunk, it was only midnight. “No, Oppa. I’m not drunk. I have been drinking though.”

His words were slurred and Seunghyun felt a tingle of worry. He didn’t know where the other was or who he was with. He trusted Jiyong but he didn’t trust all of the company that he kept. Some of them wouldn’t take care of him if he was too drunk to handle himself. “Ji, where are you?”

“At a party, you know the one we were invited too?”

Confusion gripped him as the worry only grew. He didn’t remember being invited to a party, any party. He wouldn’t have been able to go anyway but had he actually been invited to a party then he would know where Jiyong was and he wouldn’t be worrying as he was now.

Lee Ha-nui made her way to him, worried about the change in his demeanor, but he brushed her off. Turning his back on her, he moved someplace quieter and away from the spectators. It was already hard for him to hear what was happening on the other end due to the loud music. “Ji, I wasn’t invited to a party.”

He listened as another voice interrupted Jiyongs response. It was a woman’s voice, a voice he couldn’t place. It was hard for him to hear their conversation but he was able to make out the woman asking who he was speaking to. Hopefully it was Jiyongs friend. His worry lessened as the woman's voice held no slur. Someone with him was sober.

“Oppa, someone wants to talk to you!”

Seunghyun heard Jiyongs whine as the phone was pulled away from him.

“Hyung, Jiyong is drunk.”

He sighed in relief at the woman’s voice. He knew the voice well. “ Soo Joo, where are you guys?”

“At a small congratulation party for a friend of mine. Someone spiked the punch and now almost everyone is plastered. We’re about to leave now, I’ll take Jiyong home with me.”

The man wasn’t happy not knowing where the two were but he would trust the woman. She cared for Jiyong as though they were siblings so he knew nothing bad would happen to him. “Okay, I shouldn’t have much longer here. Only a few more scenes probably. I’ll come get him after work.”

He listened carefully as the woman snapped something at Jiyong. He was probably climbing all over her to get the phone back. He held back a grin at the thought. Jiyong was so spoiled.

"Okay hyung, I’ll see you later.”

“Soo, it’s oppa.”

“No, I don’t want to.”

Seunghyun laughed as the woman hung up the phone. She was one of the only woman in his life who called him hyung and he adored her for it. She was something special.

He put his phone back into his pocket and turned to go back to the set. Maybe he could ask to see if he could leave a little early.


So, I haven't even started writing the next chaper. It's been stressful lately, really stressfull, so my motivation has nearly hit rock bottom. Sadly, I think that shows in this chapter. *sigh*