Call me if you need anything

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 77

 

He was sick. Not cough, cough sick, but exhausted sick. Sleep had become foreign to him for the past few weeks and touring had began taking a toll on his body. While his body begged him to rest, his perfectionist personality pushed him to continue.

 

Jiyong had spent weeks working on new music, concepts, and different styles that only he could come up with and it was slowly becoming every second of his life. He would spend more time in the studio then he would outside and s, and even his mother, worried about him.

 

It wasn't until he was placed on bed rest by the president that he realized how over worked he truly was.

 

Jiyong laid in bed, covers pulled up to his nose, as he looked around his dark room. He had been resting in bed all day with nothing to do. He would have snuck out of the house like he used to as a child but he felt as though security would be outside his door anticipating his escape. Getting passed his mother was a different task altogether.

 

He pulled his phone from underneath the sheets as it vibrated by his side. Seunghyun had been texting him all morning asking if he was alright and if he needed anything. This time was no different. He had been sent home at 5am when he first stepped foot in the office and Seunghyun had been texting him since 8, after assuming he at least took a nap. It had been a few hours since the initial text.

 

Call me if you need anything.

 

A smile lit up his face as he pushed the call button. He frowned at the long dial tone but his face lit up as he heard the familiar click on the other end.

 

Hello?”

 

The deep voice had a layer of worry that Jiyong found to be adorable. The man had been just as worried as his mother had been. Seunghyun would constantly check up on him while he spent all hours of the day at the office, trying to get him to leave his seat to at least get fresh air. Jiyong held back a chuckle as he lowered his voice in an attempt to sound pitiful. “Hyunnie, I need you to do something for me.”

 

Anything.”

 

“Can you come over so we can cuddle? I sleep better when you're by my side.”

 

Jiyong grinned as he could feel the blush on his lover's face. They hadn't been able to cuddle lately and Jiyong felt as though that was part of his sleeping problem. He was a cuddler, he slept better when he felt secure in someone's arms.

 

I'm on my way.”

 

Seunghyun was a cuddler too.


I'm not going to lie to any of you, I haven't written in weeks, nor have I edited this chapter. I haven't even written any chapters for my other story.

Anyway, thank you for the review. I appreciate it :)