I hope you like it.

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 91


His feelings had been growing for a while now. Youngbae, Seungri, Daesung, and even 2NE1 knew it. Infact, the only one who had yet to catch onto his actual feelings were the one the feelings were about.

 

Seunghyun was slow when it came to certain things, apparently Jiyongs advances on the man was one of them.

 

“Ji, I don’t think this is a good idea.”

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and continued what he was doing. If Soo thought this was a bad idea she should have stayed home.

 

“Seriously, you’re drunk and not thinking straight.”

 

Jiyong turned to glare at the pestering girl before turning back to finish breaking into the object of his affections house. Sure, he had drank way more that normal but he was thinking just fine. If Seunghyun didn’t want any late night visitors he shouldn’t have left the spare key under the mat.

 

The rapper quietly opened the door and slammed it shut before Soojoo could follow him in. He locked it quickly and shushed it at the loud noises it was making. He could hear the girl whisper yell his name on the other side and Jiyong wished the girl would shut up. She was going to wake Seunghyun up.

 

The light in the hall and Jiyong jumped, straightening his back and turning on his heels. Seunghyun stood a few feet infront of him, bat in hand, with the most confused look on his face.

 

Of course he was confused, Jiyong wasn’t supposed to be there.

 

“Ji? What are you doing here, it’s 4 in the morning.”

 

His voice was groggy and Jiyong held back a shiver at the tone. It was y, the gruff voice of the other.

 

Jiyong bit his lip and staggered closer to the man. Seunghyun was forced to drop the bat as the drunken man fell into his arms.

 

“Your birthday is in a few days and I got you a gift. I hope you like it.”

 

Jiyong stood straight and pulled the taller man down to him, connecting their lips in a sloppy way that Jiyong would regret remembering. Had he been in his right mind he would have realized his lips didn’t even fully connect to the others, instead touching the corner.

 

He pushed the other away and was satisfied with his work in his drunken state. Seunghyun stood, completely dumbfounded by what just happened. Laughter soon erupted from his frame as his thoughts caught up. Jiyong stood in confusion.

 

“I always wondered how you would confess, I wasn’t expecting you to be drunk.”

 

Jiyong's head tilted as the words barely registered in his muddied mind. He was to far gone with the alcohol that everything Seunghyun was saying refused to register.

 

Seunghyun chuckled again and moved to pick up his drunken friend, bridal style. He smiled fondly at the smaller man as he cuddled his head into his neck and wrapped his arms around him.

 

“Let’s get Jiyonggie to bed,” he whispered as the others snoring became prominent as he walked up the stairs. “And I expect an actual confession in the morning when you’re not piss drunk.”

 

Seunghyun laid the other in his bed, taking off his shoes, socks and jacket before tucking him in. He placed a kiss on his forehead before leaving the room to sleep in the guest room. He wasn’t sleeping in the same bed with a drunken man who wasn’t his lover and he wouldn’t be his lover till he received an actual confession.

 

The others had called him cruel but Seunghyun was a little more sadistic than he liked to admit.

 

“Sleep well Jiyong, you’re never going to live this down.”

 

He closed the door to the guest room behind him.

 

He slept good that night.


9 Chapters in 9 days?