I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 26


So, this chapter is in a world of it's own. The other chapters are somewhat connected but this one would take place with them recently got together during this year. I plan on writing more chapters of their earlier years of dating but this one is not it. I hope you enjoy, read well!


He couldn’t believe it. He couldn’t believe that there were rumors that Jiyong was dating Kiko. Well, that he broke off his relationship with the model. Not only that, but why, after all this time, did YG feel the sudden desire to add fuel to the fire by confirming that the rumors where true?

“The two are the type to put all their focus on their work. So with G-Dragon pouring most of his time into album preparations, the two drifted apart...”

The two drifted apart.

He really couldn’t believe it. How could he do this to him, to them? To say he was livid would be an understatement. The company’s involvement was a given, he could get over that. What really flipped him over the edge was the constant Instagram post by not only Kiko, but by G-Dragon.

Seunghyun understood, he really did. Jiyong and Kiko were friends, really good friends, they had an understanding on where their relationship stood, but what gave G-Dragon the right to add fuel to the fire when he had a lover’s feelings to care about? Why was G-Dragon more concerned about what others thought about his relationship with Kiko then he thought about Seunghyun? Because, Jiyong was G-Dragon and Jiyong needed that extra love and attention fans would give him in his time of ‘pitty.’ Seunghyun hated it. He hated having to hide his feelings, he hated that Jiyong wanted to hide their relationship.

The rapper wouldn’t show it, however. He would put on his charming smile and make jokes that he himself thought were funny. He would continue posting ridiculous pictures on Instagram and he would act like this whole thing never happened. He would act as he should because he wasn’t Seunghyun at the moment, just like Jiyong wasn’t Jiyong. He was T.O.P.

“Seunghyun, let’s-”

“Dae, come with me to get some snacks from the kitchen!” He was pulling Daesung away before Jiyong could even finish.

Poor Daesung, poor members. They all knew something was wrong, with all of the ice in the air, but none could tell what the exact cause was, though they had a feeling as Taeyang and Seungri sent each other glances full of dread.

 Seunghyun had never been good at hiding his feelings and Jiyong wasn’t as good as he thought. There were multiple occasions where the two would glance at each other when they thought no one was looking or their touches lingered for too long.

“Hyung, you can’t avoid him forever.”

Seunghyuns muscles tensed at the soft voice. He wanted to push the boy away from him and glare him to death but he would never do that. Not to Daesung. He was the only member who knew the complete details of the relationship between Seunghyun and Jiyong. He was there for Seunghyun when he realized he had feelings for their leader, he was there when they became official, and he was there when his heart shattered after Jiyong said they were too famous to have a public relationship, that not even the members could know what they felt.

“I’m not avoiding him Dae, what reason would I have to do that?” His voice sounded fake, even in his own ears. He couldn’t think about this anymore. Not tonight, not when they were at Youngbae’s house for a gathering.

After a few minutes of Seunghyun eating his snacks, they made their way back to the living room. The room was more tense then earlier with their return. Seunghyun sat on the couch leaning across the wall, Jiyong sat opposite.

The other members attempted to ignore them as they talked about pointless things. Seunghyun leaned on his arm rest as Jiyong was facing the other male completely. He looked put out, he was put out.

“Are you two going to make up or what?”

“Seungri!”

“What? The fighting if really putting a damper on the mood. I can’t stand when they fight.”

Taeyang just glared at the maknae and dragged him from his spot on the floor and out of the room. All that was left was Daesung. Seunghyun was glad he stayed. Jiyong wouldn’t say anything while a member was present. He was too ashamed. Jiyong was ashamed of him.

“Hyung,” Seunghyun continued to watch Daesung eat some chips as the other spoke. He wouldn’t look into those pitiful eyes of his leader. He wouldn’t relent, not this time. “You know that, um.”

He looked over his shoulder to see Jiyong glancing at the only other person in the room, he didn’t know that Daesung knew everything. Seunghyun rolled his eyes. “I know what?”

“That we’re… friends, right? Best friends.”

“The truth comes out then. That’s how you really feel?” An empty laugh left his lips, it was the only thing he could do to stop the tears from leaving his watering eyes. If someone had told him this would happen then he would have never been okay with Kiko and G-Dragon entering their fake relationship. “Fine, let’s be friends Jiyong. Let’s be nothing but friends. I’m done with your .”

What nerve Jiyong have to call them friends? Why was it so hard to admit that they were lovers in front of company, a member? Someone who was like a brother to them both. He would put an end to it, here and now. If Jiyong wanted to be friends then that’s all they would be. Without waiting for a reply or saying anything to the other members, he walked out of the room and made his way to his car. He ignored the questioning calls as he walked. He meant what he said.

He was done.


It was a little past 2 in the morning when Seunghyun finally made it home. After leaving Youngbae’s house he had ended up in front of his favorite bar. He wanted to drink away his misery, so that’s what he did. He wobbled as he made his way to his front door but straightened at the sight of a familiar figure.

His friend was standing there covered in nothing but jeans and a hoodie. Jiyong’s face light up a little at the sight of him but dimed as the older man walked past, saying nothing in greeting and not even inviting him in. He didn’t have to though, Jiyong followed him in anyway.

“What do you want G-Dragon?” Seunghyun neglected to look at him as he spoke. He moved up his stairs and into his bedroom to shed his clothes. He heard Jiyong follow behind.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

Seunghyun froze momentarily, his shirt dropping on the floor next to him. He turned to look at the other, their gaze meeting as they took in each others appearance. Jiyong stood in front of him, his eyes wet, fists clenched at his sides. He was biting his bottom lip and regret clung onto him like a second skin. He regretted his words, Seunghyun knew he would, but it was to late to take it back. He had heard so many apologies from the other that he didn’t want to care anymore. “What are you apologizing for?”

Silence followed the question and Seunghyun debated on telling Jiyong to get out. He had a headache and he was tired.

“For calling you a friend.”

Seunghyun laughed and shook his head before a bitter smile took over. His sorrow was slowly being taken over by anger. He didn’t want to deal with this right now, not now, not ever. He knew it. Seunghyun knew that Jiyong wouldn’t understand why he was really upset. It broke his heart a little. Seunghyun knew everything about Jiyong while the other knew next to nothing about him. “Get out.”

Jiyong flinched and a whimpered escaped his lips at the tone and he bit his cheek. He knew he would mess this up, he knew he wouldn’t be able to fix it. He knew Seunghyun well, they knew each other as well as they knew themselves, but Jiyong was at a loss at how to handle the situation.

“No, wait. I wasn’t done.” Small tears rolling down Jiyong’s face and Seunghyun resisted the urge to wipe them away. He looked so pitiful. “I’m sorry for the whole Kiko thing. I shouldn’t have agreed with the whole charade to begin with.”

Seunghyun clenched his teeth at the crying boy. It wouldn’t be that easy. His heart was too fragile, his heart was breaking. “Go home.”

Jiyong’s tears turned into sobs as he dropped to the floor. Flows of ‘I’m sorry’ came in constant streams and Seunghyun felt his resolve breaking bit by bit. He was never really able to deny Jiyong anything.

“Jiyong, I’m serious. Go home and get some rest. We’ll talk about this tomorrow.” His voice had no power behind it and he couldn’t do anything to change it. His sorrow was gone; his anger was gone. All that was left was a numbing feeling in his chest.

“I can’t,” Jiyong shook as he tried to form words. He looked to the floor in front of him before lifting his wet eyes to meet equally wet eyes. Seunghyun wouldn’t let his tears fall. “I can’t leave it like this. I can’t leave knowing that I lost you.”

Seunghyun sighed as the boy went on. He was just so tired of this. “It doesn’t matter. You know what I want and you aren’t willing to give it to me. Let’s stay friends, isn’t that what you wanted?”

“I’ll tell them. I promise to God I will. I’ll tell them now.” Jiyong got onto his feet and grabbed his phone from his pocket. Seunghyun watched with unbelieving eyes and Jiyong typed into his phone before shoving it into his chest. “It’s done. I sent it to them, Bae, Seungri, Daesung. They know now, are you happy?”

“Jiyong-“

“This is what you wanted, isn’t it?” His voice was turning horse with the screaming, his tears becoming as desperate as his cries.

“I-“

“I don’t want to be just friends. I never wanted that.”

Seunghyun grabbed onto Jiyong and held him to his chest. He didn’t think that Jiyong would actually do it. He thought G-Dragon would always be too worried about what the others thought. Relief and sorrow flowed through his heart. Relief that all of the members finally knew, and sorrow that Jiyong was a sobbing wreck in his arms. He whispered sweet nothings in the others ears as he carried the other into his bed. They laid in each others arms as Jiyong’s sobbing relinquished.

“You didn’t put a shirt on, you’re going to get sick.”

Seunghyun just rubbed his hand through the others hair. At least he wasn’t sleeping in his normal attire.

“You’re not leaving me, right?” Jiyong’s voice was low, as though he didn’t really want to hear the answer.

Seunghyun felt a small tug at his heart at the question. “I won’t”

“I really am sorry. I didn’t mean for this to happen.”

“I know.”

They were going to be okay.


So, this was the chapter I warned you about a few chapters ago. Did you like it? Yay or Nay? The chapter was actually re-written. The first version was complete angst and things were def. not okay by the end of it.

Thank you for the review and the subscriptions. I hope you guys are enjoying these.

Until next time~