I’ll help you study

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 65


He had no idea what he was doing. He had been staring at the same wordy page for the past hour and no information was registering. He couldn't retain it, he couldn't even focus on the words.

Thoughts of giving up all hope had been lingering in the front of his mind after realizing that studying was a lost cause. He didn't even remember why he wanted to attend Dankook University anymore. He was just fine without his degree.

“Seugnhyun, don't you want to feel accomplished after receiving your degree?”

His mother had planted the thought into his head and he watered it into a full grown tree. Had he known that studying for the entrance exam would take up so much brain power then he would have buried the seed in shade and let it die.

“Hyung, are you busy?”

Seunghyun groaned as his head dropped onto the book in front of him. The members had been calling on him non stop since he opened the first book. The voice flowed through the wooden door that separated him from the rest of the noise in the apartment.

“Seungri, leave him alone. He's studying for his entrance exam.”

Youngbae was the only one who had yet to call on him. He understood how important it was to him so he tried to give him as much time as possibly for study. Youngbae had complete faith in him passing.

Raising his head in newfound determination, he began reading the passage again. Words blurred as his eyes scanned over them and the highlighted text became a mesh of color.

He realized then that his study habits were just as bad as they were when he was a child.

Seunghyun learned better when it was hands on. He hated reading when it involved learning, or when he was forced to do it.

A knock on his door broke his thoughts and a head popped in. Seunghyun smiled in greeting as Jiyong invited himself in, shutting the door behind him.

“Hyung, what are you doing?”

Seunghyun motioned to the study materials spread out in front of him as Jiyong sat on the bed next to his desk. “Studying.”

“I know something else you can study.”

Seunghyun laughed at the man's attempt to flirt. Jiyong put on his best pouty face before a grin took over. The leader had known Seunghyun was stressing over his exam so he hoped to relieve the stress for a while.

It was impossible to learn anything under pressure.

“What do you want, kid?”

Jiyong chuckled at the soft tone of the other. “I came to help you study, turtle.”

Seunghyun raised a brow at the others determination. Jiyong's study habits were just as bad as his. He didn't even like reading for fun most days. How were two people with terrible tendencies going to study? He'd rather have Daesung.

“I don't think you can.”

Jiyong scoffed, placing a hand on his chest in mock offence. He was so dramatic. “I'll have you know I'm a study expert.”

Seunghyun raised a skeptical brow. “What was your highest grade in school?”

The leader waved his hand to brush off the question. “Who matters, it's in the past. Make room.”

Both laughed as Jiyong squeezed his way onto Seunghyun chair, pushing the taller man to the edge of his own seat to make himself comfortable.

“I don't think pushing me off the seat is going to help me learn.”

“Shut up, I have a plan.”

Seunghyun raised a brow, waiting for the other to elaborate. Jiyong put his hand in his chin, thinking up his plan, and Seunghyun chuckled. Jiyong was unprepared.

“Got it. I'll ask you questions, and for ever question you get right I'll give you a reward.” Jiyong had read to many mangas.

“Yeah? What kind of reward?” his voice lowered a few octaves as he leaned closer to the other. His eyes lingered over the moist lips and he his own while looking into the light brown eyes following the motion of his tongue.

“I can think of a few things.” Jiyong's tone dropped just as low as his eyes clouded over with lust. The two leaned closer until one inches separated lips from touching.

“Can I have a preview for motivation?” He smirked at the flush forming on the others pale skin. Jiyong was such an attractive man.

“Kwon Jiyong! Get out of this room!”

Both men flew back as the door to the room flag open to reveal an upset Youngbae. Seunghyun laughed outright as Jiyong fell from his position on the chair and landed disgracefully on the carpeted floor.

Jiyong sighed as he picked himself up, rubbing his sore behind in the process. He thought he had made it passed Youngbae without the other seeing him. One of the others must have told. “Yes, mother.”

Youngbae rolled his eyes at the name and turned to leave, the door hanging wide open behind him.

“Such a .” He uttered under his breath.

Seunghyun stared on in amusement as Jiyong leaned down to kiss him on the cheek.

“Learn a chapter and I'll give you a reward in my room.”

Seunghyun shivered at the whisper. He found more motivation to actually learn something in the test prep booklet Dongwook had given him.

Jiyong closed the door as he left the room and Seunghyun turned back to his studies.

Anything Jiyong gave him would be worth learning for.


I'm stuck again, chapter 67. The topic is "I did the dishes." If anyone has any ideas that'd be great. I'd really appreciate it. 

Thank you for the reiews, i'm glad the last chapter was liked :)

Until Wed.