“Close your eyes and hold out your hands.”

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 33



Jiyong didn’t ask for much on this day, he really didn’t. The only thing he asked for on his day of was the ability to rest and relax to his hearts content. He was finally given a break from the constant touring and the multiple appearances on a variety of different shows.

As he laid in his bed, like he had planned to do for the rest of the day, wrapped in the blanket that was fresh out of the dryer in order to obtain some type of extra warmth in his cold room, he couldn’t help staring at the man standing in his bedroom doorway.

The other stood as still as a statue, the grin that he wore was large, causing it to look slightly mischievous, and Jiyong prayed the the other was just coming to cuddle and nothing more. He loved the other, he really did, but it was his day off. The last thing he felt like doing was entertaining the older man. He pulled the cooling blanket over his head in attempt to ignore the other but his attempts were futile as his blanket was yanked off of him and he watched, with a glare on his face, as his nice, fluffy, expensive, blanket floated to his carpeted floor. The glare stayed firm on his face as he sat up from his position, looked straight into the others dark eyes, and through his teeth said, “Seunghyun, what do you want?”

Seunghyuns grin just grew at the others reaction. He knew that Jiyong would be frustrated (or pissed) that he was determined to interrupt his rest for a brief while, but he knew that he had the thing to make the other forget all about his anger. He had been searching long and hard for it and, as the others eyes narrowed further at the notice of his hands hiding behind his back, he knew he had only a few seconds before all hell broke loose.

“Seunghyun, ans-”

“Close your eyes and hold out your hands.”

Jiyong’s glare drop as his head tilted in confusion. Excitement seemed to drip from the elders pours and Jiyong was hesitant in doing as the older said. He drew his legs to sit Indian-style on his bed and, slowly, held both of his hands out for the other to place what ever he was hiding behind his back in his hands.

“Close your eyes, you’re going to ruing the surprise.”

Seunghyun’s eyes sparked as the other closed his eyes. He was more excited in the reaction then he was of the gift. Carefully, as though the other was sneaking a peak, he pulled the gift from behind his back and put it in the others expectant hands.

As soon as the foreign object touched his hands, Jiyong’s eyes shot open. He knew what is was as soon as his fingers felt the texture. Honestly, it was the very last thing he had expected but he shouldn’t be so surprised. Jiyong had liked the last book Seunghyun had ordered him to read so much that he re-read the book whenever he had the time too. He liked the last book, why would he want another? “Um, thanks?”

Jiyong through the pages of the book as the excitement in Seunghyuns eyes dulled. This was not the reaction he had wanted. He wanted for the smaller male to be jumping up and down in excitement but instead he got complete disinterest.

“You don’t like it?”

Jiyong was shocked out of his own thoughts of the situation as he looked up to meet the pitiful eyes of the rapper. The leader winced and mentally scolded himself for not having a better reaction. There had to be a specific reason Seunghyun was giving him the random book, he just didn’t know what that reason was or if he wanted to find out. “It’s not that, I just…”

He didn’t know how to complete the sentence but he knew Seunghyun understood without him having too. The elder jolted out his lip out of habit when faced with something heartbreakingly disappointing and his shoulders slumped dramatically. “I thought you would be more excited about book two.”

Jiyong stared at the standing man as it registered. That was it, the reason Seunghyun had been so excited to gift him a book. It wasn’t because Seunghyun had expected him to read and like a completely new book, but he knew how anxious he had been in finding volume two of the novel that ended in the worst possible way, leaving him wanting more.

A grin broke out as he tossed the book on the bed and stood up, flinging his arms around the other and pushing them both back. Seunghyun held his hands under the others boxer clad behind and the smaller man wrapped his legs around his waist. A steady stream of laughter and ‘thank you’s’ filled the room until laughter turned into light touching and light touching turned into a heavy make out session. Jiyong pulled away from the other and Seunghyun released him from his hold as Jiyong crawled back into his bed. He pulled the book onto his lap and opened it to page one. His eyes flowed from each word to the next as they had in the first volume.

“Seriously? Your going to leave me hanging for a book?”

Jiyong glanced up from his book and eyes the man up and down before patting the bare bed beside him. “I want to read your gift to me, but we can cuddle while I do.”

Seunghyun sighed as he stripped off his jacket and shoes that he had neglected to take of in excitement of giving his gift. He grabbed the blanket from the floor and crawled on the bed, next to the other, and wrapped his arm around the others waist. He studied the other as he concentrated on the text in front of him. Seunghyun chuckled, he couldn’t even be mad at being ignored. “So, you like it?”

A soft hum was his response and Seunghyun snickered. It was cute how into the book Jiyong was. “Read it to me?”

Jiyong looked to the side of his book to look at the man wrapped around him. He sent a dazzling smile before starting back at the top of page one. He felt the grip around him tighten and he opened his mouth.

“Once there were four children whose names were Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy and it has been told in another book called The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe how they had a remarkable adventure…”


Thank you for the birthday wishes and I'm glad you enjoyed the last chapter... Sorry that this note is cut short today, I have to go... so, without further adu..

 

LATER!!

Added note:I've been reminded that a few chapters ago I said that the books were of the Harry Potter series... Obviously, I changed my mind.. I figured it would be okay since the title wasn't mentioned in the actual chapter... I actually thing that it's cuter for jiyong to be in love with The Chronicles of Narnia then any other book just because those novels are more cutesy then the Potter novels...