You can tell me anything.

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 90


“Can you believe that I’ve started my solo world tour?”

 

No, he couldn’t believe that Jiyong was on a world tour while he was finally on vacation from his mandatory military service. He couldn’t believe that his lover was across the ocean while he was finally home. He was so upset that he had to bite his lip to snap at the man.

 

“Hyung? Are you mad about something?”

 

Seunghyun scoffed loud enough for the other to hear. Was he mad? Beyond. He couldn’t believe Jiyong couldn’t wait one more week to start his tour, or that he was staying a week after the last show ended. Why did he have to stay on the one week they had together? Even the others had greeted him earlier in the day when he left the reserve. They had all gone out for sushi and he was able to catch up on all of the private event of each of their lives.

 

Of course, Jiyong was the only one missing from the gathering. The er was in the States.

 

Seriously Hyung, talk to me. You can tell me anything.” Jiyong's voice was hopeful and if Seunghyun hadn’t missed his lover's voice as much as he had he would have hung up on him. It took Jiyong a full 30 minutes to ask what was wrong though he had been upset since the beginning.

 

“I’m mad at you.”

 

Jiyong sighed on the other end and Seunghyun's fingers ached to press the end button. First Jiyong isn’t there with him, then he sighs at him being upset? Seunghyun wasn’t in the mood for any of this.

 

“Hyung, I told you that I was sorry that I wouldn’t be there when you got home. I’ll be home in 4 days though.”

 

“You’ll be home in four days and I’ll only have one day with you. My parents are having a gathering on the last day.” Seunghyun threw himself down on his bed and snuggled into his covers. He should probably unpack his things but he really didn’t feel like it. After washing the few clothes that he had he would put it back into his bag for the next 3 months.

 

“I’m sorry.

 

“Sorry doesn’t make up for you not being here.” He was sulking now.

 

“Seriously Hyunnie, I’ll make it up to you when I get back.”

 

“Don’t call me that when I’m mad at you. You know how much I’ve missed you and you’re not here. Is your concert really more important then I am?”

 

No! Of course it’s not. Why would you even say that?”

 

“Because when the boss man offered you the tour you jumped at it. You didn’t even think to consider my vacation time that you were fully aware of. You’d much rather be on the other side of the world then with me.”

 

“Hyung, this has been my dream.”

 

“Glad that your dreams are more important than spending time with me. Next time, I just won't take a vacation. Next time I'll just stay on base and be alone there. It's much better than being alone in my own home.”

 

“You’re acting like a child.”

 

“No, I'm acting like a person who hasn't seen his lover in months. I'm acting like someone who misses the love of his life.”

 

I can't believe you're really acting like this. I thought you supported my dreams.”

 

Seunghyun nearly threw his phone at the accusation. “ you Jiyong. If you want to spend a week in New York then fine. If you don't think I support your dream then add another show so you have a legitimate reason to be there for a full week. Sure, I want to see you but who cares about my feelings? Who cares that I've been stuck in a barrack with disgusting men while forced to do hard labor? Who cares that all I wanted to come home to was the comfort that only my lover can provide? Who gives a about any of that?”

 

“Seunghyhn, I-”

 

His finger twitched a little to hard. His hand hit the end button and he threw his phone across the room.

 

He counted to ten to calm his nerves as he clenches his eyes shut. Training had been hell, and he was only 5 months in. He had another year and a half to go and he was already breaking under the pressure. All he had wanted when he came back was to lay in his lover's arms and cry away his pains and struggles.

 

He didn’t hate that Jiyong was on a tour, that wasn’t his issue. He knew it had been the man's dream to go on a solo world tour since the beginning, he supported it. Seunghyun had an issue with Jiyong taking the whole week to vacation in New York instead of coming home to him.

 

Jiyong wouldn't understand that though. They had been together for 5 years now and he still couldn't tell when he was upset by the tone of his voice.

 

Seunghyun understood everything about Jiyong, why couldn't Jiyong be the same?

 

With a heavy heart, Seunghyun fell asleep.

 

------

 

The next morning wasn't good. His head throbbed and his face was swollen from the tears that had leaked through. Sitting up in his bed, he slowly stood to his feet to look for his phone. Seunghyun picked up the device and 1:00 flashed on the screen. He had slept for almost 12 hours and he was still drained.

 

He saw the missed calls and messages but ignored them. It was still early in the afternoon and no message could be that important. Stuffing his phone into his pocket, Seunghyun made his way to the kitchen.

 

Humming the slow melody of Sober, Seunghyun froze at the knock at his door. He wasn’t expecting company and he didn’t have plans to meet anyone until later on that night. They were determined to get him so drunk that he couldn’t remember anything the next morning. After last night it was greatly appreciated.

 

He probably wouldn’t speak to Jiyong in a while.

 

Cautiously, he opened the door and was surprised at the small form that greeted him. Jiyong stood, looking ragged and on the verge of passing out. His outfit was unfit of a fashion icon and his hat was pulled so low on his forehead that Seunghyun was barely able to see the light brown eyes peaking up at him.

 

He must have taken a flight as soon as Seunghun hung up on him and just arrived.

 

“I'm sorry, you were right. I should have made plans to leave as soon as the show ended. It was stupid of me to think that only one night would be okay. It’s not, it never would be. You’re way more important than a small vacation that I can take any time of the year. It was stupid of me. I should have been here to embrace you on your first night home and I wasn’t because I’m a selfish boyfriend who takes you for granted.”

 

Jiyong gulped before taking a deep breath. “I cancelled my appearances for the rest of the week, my next show is the day after you leave. I’m yours while you are here and I plan on spending the full week making up for the months that we were apart.”

 

Seunghyun stood, mouth agaped, as Jiyong pushed his way into his home. The man dragged his luggage behind him as he made his way into the living room. He let the others apology sink in as he closed the door before following behind his lover.

 

His heart sored as Jiyong turned to look at him. It had been months since he was able to actually see the man standing a few inches in front of him. If he reached out a hand he would be able to caress the smooth skin of his lover though.

 

He wouldn’t though. Even if Jiyong appologized Seunghyun was still a little upset.

 

The taller man froze as arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him close.

 

“I missed you, Hyunnie.”

 

“I missed you to Jiyonggie.”


10 Chapters left.