No Reason

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 71



Continuation of Chapter 49(Kinda)


 

Music pulsed through his veins as bodies moved around him. He allowed the music to move him as he lost took another swig of his beer. He hadn’t been to club in a while. Seungri had suggested they go clubbing together in commemoration of Seunghyun finally finishing another successful filming. The movie was due to release in two months.

 

Seunghyun took another swig of beer as the nervousness began to build. He had done well to hide his nervousness from the others. It was the first time in a while that he was as nervous about his job as he was when he began acting.

 

“You’re T.O.P, right?”

 

The voice was seductive as she addressed him. He raised a brow at the woman’s excessive cleavage before giving her a charming smile. He wasn’t interested in anyway, but he would always be kind to woman. He was a gentleman. “Yeah.”

 

“I’m a huge fan.”

 

Seunghyun gaze dropped again as the woman pressed her chest against his. He could blame it on the crowded area but he was pretty sure she was doing it on purpose. He lifted his gaze to meet hers and took a wide step back, effectively separating them from making contact. He didn’t like when people he didn’t know touched him.

 

“Thanks.”

 

He turned to make his way back to the V.I.P section but was stopped as the woman tugged on his arm, effectively stopping him in his place. Why couldn’t she take a hint? His eyes widened as the woman turned and started pulling him deeper into the crowed. Her body swayed to the music as he struggled to get passed the people brushing up against him.

 

The girl smiled as she attempted to prompt a dance but Seunghyun felt uncomfortable and she wasn’t who he wanted to dance with. Slowly handing her his beer, he took her moment of confusion to make his escape. He pushed back through the crowded, ignoring calls for a dance, or something more, and he felt relief as he finally made it back to the V.I.P section.

 

Youngbae laughed as soon as he saw his disheveled appearance and he knew right away that the man had seen his misfortune.

 

“You couldn’t have helped?” Seunghyun pouted as he grabbed another beer from the bar. He planned on getting buzzed before the night ended.

 

“Nope, you had it handled.”

 

He handed Youngbae a new bottle and the two toasted before taking a sip. Daesung and Seungri had ventured to the ground floor soon after taking their first shots. They needed to feel buzzed in order to dance among the hoards of hormonal women, or something like that.

 

Seunghyun chuckled as Youngbae kept his eyes on his phone. He had gotten into a small argument with his girl earlier that day and he was waiting for the apology that he thought he deserved. She would have accompanied them in their outing had the fight not happened.

 

“She still hasn’t massaged you?”

 

The dancer eyes remained glued to his phone as he answered no. Seunghyun rolled his eyes at the other, he was a hopeless case. He had thought that after dating the girl for years that he would know his ways around women.

 

Remembering a question he was curious about, since Jiyong had first told him about never having to worry about their relationship again, he wondered idly if he should ask. No one was around but him, Youngbae, and the bartender and he figured the dancer would have no reason to lie about it.

 

He took a breath as he asked as nonchalantly as he could. “Youngbae, does Jiyong not hang out with Kiko?”

 

His heart thumped as Youngbae nearly dropped his phone. He looked down to the dancing fools on the ground floor as Youngbae looked at him with wide eyes. The man cleared his throat before forcing out an answer. “They don’t hang out anymore.”

 

Memories from Jiyong telling him that he wouldn’t meet the girl and the recent dating rumors flew full force to the front of his mind and he wondered when he became so insecure about their relationship again. “So, does he hang out with Taeyeon?”

 

Youngbae looked on in disbelief as he stood from his seat. “Ask him yourself.”

 

He felt bad for asking Youngbae the question now and he regretted making the other fell like he had to leave. “Don’t go anywhere, I’ll stop asking questions. I’ve just been feeling insecure about it; I’ll leave it alone.”

 

Youngbae looked skeptical as he sat back down, grip on his phone still tight. Seunghyun really wished he would go call the girl.

 

Pulling his bottle to his lips, he smirked as liquid filled his cheeks. He was bored, he would tease the dancer.

 

“So,” Seunghyun stared at the other as he took a swig of beer. “Are you and the missus secretly married yet?”

 

The choking of alcohol was enough to quench his boredom as his laughter filled the room.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Okay, I'm just kidding.”

 

“Seems like I missed something.”

 

Seunghyuns laughter died at the intrusive voice. He smiled as the smaller man stood in front of the pair, newly opened beer bottle resting in his hand, sweat running down his face. He was mingling with the fans on the higher level, the fans who weren’t as rabid as the fans that the youngest members were entertaining.

 

Jiyong returned the smile.

 

“Hyung asked if I was secretly married yet.”

 

Jiyong chuckled as he placed himself on Seunghyuns lap. The rapper could smell the alcohol on the others breath and wondered just how much the other had drank. If he was showing affection in a public setting, then he wasn’t aware of his settings. Not as much as he should have been. Seunghyun gently pushed the other off of his lap and chuckled at the pout he received.

 

“Oppa, did you think that woman was attractive?”

 

Seunghyun raised a brow at the question, Youngbae groaned. As quickly as his legs would allow, the dancer stood from his position and walked to the stairs leading to the lower level. He held up his nearly empty glass in partings. He didn’t want to be involved in their conversation.

 

“What woman?”

 

“The one missing half of her shirt, she was pretty. I asked Seungri and he said you wouldn’t be interested in a girl like that.”

 

The woman who had dragged him into the middle of the dance floor. Jiyong had saw it happen, it’s why he was asking questions now. He had insecurities just like he did, though Seunghyun knew of the insecurities since the beginning. He had tried to reassure Jiyong of his feelings for him but his looks drew attention that sometimes hindered the reassurance.

 

“I would never like a woman like that, I like you.”

 

Jiyong pouted at the answer as he swirled his bottle of beer, watching as the liquid moved in fluid circles against the glass. “Are you sure? There are a lot of women who wanted your attention.”

 

Seunghyun reached a hand to ruffle the orange hair. “But I only give my full attention to you.”

 

He had noticed lately that Jiyong was getting progressively more insecure about his feelings. He was asking if he saw any women that he liked, or what he liked about the man. Seunghyun would answer as honestly as he could but the questions always resurfaced, much like questions about rumors were always brought up by him.

 

“Why do you ask?”

 

The answer was obvious; he knew the reason as soon as he realized who Jiyong was asking about. He tried to ask as nonchalant about it as possible as to not let Jiyong realize he knew. Jiyong wasn’t a fan of appearing insecure, intoxicated or not.

 

“No reason, oppa.” The smile was blinding as Seunghyun did his best to return in with the same intensity.

 

“Hyung, they want us to perform a song!” Seungri stumbled as he finally reached the top sweat. His breathing was heavy as the chants from the crowded waiting downstairs finally reached their ears. They wanted an impromptu performance.

 

Jiyong laughed, insecurities forgotten, and stood. He held his hand out to help Seunghyun onto his feet. Seungri made kissing noises as fingers laces briefly.

“Lead the way, brat!”

They laughed as they followed him out to the crowed.


 

So, I don't think Ive gotten any better. On the bright side, I was able to find Ginger tea. On the not so bright side, I couldn't find echinacea tea. I haven't written any thing new in nearly a week because I apparently have no creativity when I'm sick. 

 

It , but at least I've been sleeping at night.