Bonus

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 60


 

Seunghyun was used to the things that came along with being a celebrity. He knew that fans were apart of the package but, as much as he loved his fans, he wasn’t a fan of certain fan services. Especially when it involved Jiyong and excessive touching.

 

Jiyong felt the others eyes on him as he mingled with their fans in the club. He marveled in it as woman flocked to him, desperately trying to grab his attention. Little did they know the man standing on the second floor, the one with smoldering eyes and a grim look on his face, held his attention completely.

 

He wasn’t new to the games the leader played. Seunghyun was aware of Jiyong’s intentions as soon as the other told him he was going to the ground floor to dance, but he couldn’t help feel the surge of jealousy every time it happened. He knew Jiyong had him wrapped around his figure but he couldn’t help it, he was addicted.

 

“Hyung, if you glare any harder you’ll set the whole room on fire.”

 

Seunghyun turned his attention to the new voice on his right and he nodded in appreciation as a bottle of soju was pushed into his hand. Taeyang was looking at him knowingly and Seunghyun wished he would just go away. “Thanks.”

 

“You know he does it on purpose, right?” Taeyang chuckled at the others look as they both leaned over the railing to watch as the redhead was pulled from the arms of one woman and into the arms of another. The older man took a sip of his beer before leaning his albows against the railing.

 

“Hyung, this is the longest you’ve lasted.” Daesung laughed as he leaned against Seunghyuns left.

 

Had they been anyone else, Seunghyun would have already told them to off. He wouldn’t though. He knew the real reason the two were surrounding him was in case he did something stupid. The first time Jiyong pulled a stunt like this Seunghyun ended with with a bruised hand, the other guy was much worse. It was a terrible idea to go into a gay club.

 

“Shouldn’t you guys be getting drunk somewhere?”

 

The two laughed at his question, though Seunghyun was serious. “We’re about to go down now, gotta find Seungri, be safe.” Daesung grabbed onto Youngbae’s arm as he pulled him in the direction of the stairs. Seunghyun watched them descend before getting lost in the crowd. His eyes automatically fell back on Jiyong.

 

“You’re T.O.P, right? I’m a huge fan.”

 

It was a new voice, seductive even. Seunghyun smirked before standing straight and turning his complete attention to the woman, leaning his back against the railing. If Jiyong wanted to play with feelings, then he would to. Hell, he was attractive. He smirked as the woman’s pale face colored. Two could play the game.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes as another woman moved his hands around her waist. He was growing impatient with the waiting. When was Seunghyun finally going to snap? The leader glanced back up to where he knew the other was standing and he froze by what he saw. Seunghyun was standing, turned away from him, talking to a busty blond. His eyes narrowed at the sight and he softly pushed the grabby woman away from him.

 

This wasn’t part of the game, this was a new rule and Jiyong didn’t like it. Not one bit.

 

Jiyong sent a smile to his dance partner before waving goodbye and making his way back up to the upper level. As he reached his destination, he saw red. The busty bimbo was leaning against the rapper who had his arm wrapped around her waist.

 

Before realizing what he was doing, Jiyong had reached the two and nudged the blonde away. He felt a strange surge of satisfaction as the woman stumbled in her heels. The satisfaction was short lived as Seunghyun reached out to steady her. It annoyed him that Seunghyun cared enough about her to stop her fall.

 

After standing upright, the blonde sent a glare at her abuser before the nudge was forgotten. She stared star stuck at Jiyong and he sent an empty smile in her direction. “Sorry, I’m stealing him.”

 

Jiyong pulled the other behind him as the two made their way out of the club. There was tension in the car as Jiyong pulled out of the club's parking lot and onto the main road. He was mad, angry, and worse of all, jealous. It wasn’t a foreign feeling to Jiyong, it came with his relationship with an attractive man, but it was foreign when it was purposely caused.

 

“I didn’t even get to finish my beer.”

 

Jiyong gripped the steering wheel harder and put more pressure on his foot. The faster they got back to his house the better.

 

Walking into his home behind Seunghyun, he closed the door before locking it. Pulling the taller man back, he turned him around in attempt to attach his lips to the others. He failed as his back was pushed into the door instead, Seunghyun standing over him with his forearms pressed on either side of his head. Jiyong groaned at the force. Seunghyuns face was inches from his own.

 

“I hope you weren’t expecting a kiss.” His voice was husky and Jiyong felt the blood run south. Jiyong could get off on that voice alone.

 

“Seunghyun.” The younger man pleaded. This was the only reason Jiyong ever acted as he did with those sleazy women. Seunghyun became so dominating when coaxed into it. Jiyong lived for these moments, the other was to much of a gentleman.

 

Seunghyun rocked on his feet as he tilted his head to the side. Amusement was hard to hide in his dark eyes as the other attempted to pull him close. Seunghyun wasn’t moving, he was still pissed by the others antics, he wouldn’t just give his lover what he wanted.

 

“Please.”

 

Seunghyun gazed at his mouth, they were parted slightly as they waited for a kiss. Seunghyun raised a hand slowly to Jiyong’s face, caressing his cheek, the tracing his lips with one finger. He smirked as the smaller man's tongue s out, the tip of his figure before it into his mouth. Seunghyun held down a moan as his jeans become tight, he felt himself pulling closer. He stopped a mere inch away from the other before pulling away. “Only good boys get kisses.”

 

Jiyong growled, pushing him away. He moved to walk passed the other before he was forcefully yanked back into his previous position. Lips attached to his in a fierce battle of passion as hands roamed over his body, moving against his sides before running down his spine and gripping his , pulling him firmly against the others body, rubbing s together. Jiyong released a moan. Seunghyun smirked into the kiss.

 

Seunghyun felt the younger man move his hand in between their bodies and he pulled away from the leader as he reached his belt buckle. Seunghyun grabbed hold of the loose hands and locked his wrists in his strong grip over his head. Jiyong whimpered as the other pulled away.

 

“Seunghyun…”

 

“Ah, it seems I’ve rewarded you although you were bad. This won’t do.”

 

Jiyong moaned as the other used his one free hand to grip him through his jeans. Seunghyun knew how to tease his younger lover.

 

“Please.” Jiyong moaned out as a hand unbuckled his jeans and reached down to grip him through a pair of thin boxers.

 

Seunghyun chuckled as he continued to tease the other. He leaned forward enough to rest his lips on the others shoulder and planted light kisses along his shoulder blade and up to his jaw. “It seems the only thing you can say is my name and ‘please.’ How bout a sorry for your little stunt?”

 

Jiyong cried out as the grip around tightened. His eyes closed shut at the feeling. Pleasure was coursing through his veins and he loved it. He forced his eyes open to look at his lover's clouded gaze.

 

“If you apologize, I may give you what you want.”

 

His voice had dropped a few octave and Jiyong shuddered. Seunghyun’s voice was sin in his ears. “I’m sorry.”

 

Seunghyun hummed at the apology and used his one hand to pull his love's member out of his boxers, he caressed the stiff limb as he placed another butterfly kiss on the others jaw line.

 

“Good boy, I guess you should get a reward.”

 

If Jiyong wasn’t blinded by the pleasure caused by the other, then he would have growled. Seunghyun was taking too long to get him into the bedroom. Jiyong let out another cry as Seunghyuns hand gripped tightly.

 

“I asked you a question.” Seunghyun growled. He nipped at the others skin before pulling away to meet the others gaze. His grip became soft again as he faster before slowing to an unbearable pace.

 

“I- un- I didn’t…” A string of moans left him as the hand moved faster. God, he was so close now. As if sensing his release, Seunghyun pulled away from the member completely. Jiyong whimpered as the warmth left him.

 

“I asked you what you wanted to do?”

 

Jiyong’s heart pounded a mile a minute in his chest and his breathing wasn’t slowing. He was so it was hard to even form a coherent thought.

 

“Ji-baby, if you don’t tell me I’ll go home.” Seunghyun sighed as he pulled away from his lover completely.

 

Upon receiving no reply from the other, he straightened out his clothes before being pulled into an aggressive lip lock. Seunghyun pulled away from the other, amused by Jiyong’s wanton behavior.

 

“You know exactly what I want, you .”

 

Jiyong growled as he pushed passed the other man and yanked his arm, dragging him into the bedroom. Seunghyun laughed.

 

The door shut behind them.


Truth be told, I didn't post this in the begining because I was extrememly nervous about it. I'm used to writing scenes with jealousy in it but the closer it got to the end, the closer it got to unchartered water. I'm way more comfortable with posting it now, especially since the chapters hold a little more maturity in them. 

Side note,

I have a prompt coming up for chapter 62-It can wait until tomorrow- any ideas?'

HAPPY SNOWDAYS(If it's not snowing where you are then i'm jealous!)