“No, no, it’s my treat.”

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

So, a few of you guys are asking what the figurine from the last chapter looked like. I'm not goint to lie to you guys, I have no idea. When ever I try to picture the figurine I keep imagining a sock monkey. Not really a figurine but that's what comes to mind... *sigh* Enjoy the next chapter...



 

 

He had a rough day. Jiyong knew it, the members knew it, even the president knew it. A perfectly great day went straight to hell as soon as Seunghyun stepped foot out side of his home. Not only did his car break down on the highway during rush hour, he had to call a tow truck to get his car then call Seungri to pick him up because he was the only one with nothing scheduled at the time, and after the two arrived at the company, he realized he forgot to grab his card from the car place. To make matters just a little bit worse, he had to cancel the card and it would be almost a week before his new one came in the mail.

Jiyong felt bad for the rapper, he absolutely pitied him as he watched the man work on lyrics that just wouldn’t fit into the beat of the song they were working on. Seunghyun had been sitting in the same spot, pen in hand, frown on face, for about two hours now. He was trying to force the lyrics, something he’s never been forced to do before.

The two were alone now, the rest of the members leaving a few moment earlier as Seunghyuns’ mood seriously dampened everyone else’s.

Jiyong sat on the couch in the back of the room waiting in vain for the rapper to do anything other than sit in that chair he was glued to. It wasn’t often Seunghyun had days like these. It was also rare to see him so stressed out. Jiyong was normally the one stressing out while Seunghyun kept a calm head on his shoulders. It was weird to play the others role.

“Are you hungry? Wanna get something to eat.”

“No, I want to finish this damn song.” Seunghyun sighed and slammed his pen on the desk. “I need a smoke.”

Jiyong watched as the man finally stood and headed towards the door. “Want me to come with?”

“No.” The door slammed shut behind him.

Jiyong would have been upset but he understood the frustration. Nothing had gone right for the other, he had a bad day. Looking up at the clock, Jiyong wasn’t surprised that it was passed midnight. Nights like this normally went long but it wasn’t normally Seunghyuns fault.

A rumbling sound interrupted his thoughts and Jiyong pulled out his phone to make an order to a restaurant the group frequents, it was only a block away. Worrying about the lack of food his lover had earlier, which was nothing but one or two crackers that Youngbae force fed him, Jiyong made a decision to get some extra food. They would need it, it looked to be a long night. The door shut quietly behind him

When he returned to the room, after 30 minutes, with bags of food in his hands. Seunghyun, who was back to his seat, watched as he placed the bags in front of the rapper.

“I got us something to eat.”

“I wasn’t hungry.”

He was being stubborn, Jiyong knew. Seunghyuns eyes followed the food as it left the confines of the bag it was in. He said a small thank you as Jiyong handed him his food and a fork. Jiyong sat next to Seunghyun as he prepared his own food. He watched quietly as Seunghyun ate his food and finished with his bottle of soju. Hopefully a little alcohol would loosen him up.

“I’ll pay you back.”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“I’m serious Ji, I’ll pay for the next meal.”

“I’m serious too. You always pay for me. It’s my treat.”

Seunghyun smiled a little and went to grab his pen. Jiyong felt like a weight was lifted off of his shoulder.

Maybe Seunghyuns day wasn’t all that bad.