"I'll drive you to the hospital"

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 43


It irritated him to no end and he had no idea how it make it stop. He thought the itchy scratching feeling in his eye would go away as the day went on as it progressed but he was disappointed to find it still there. No matter how often he scratched it didn’t go away, and when he held off on scratching his eyes became watery until he was forced to wipe at it, only enforcing the need to scratch.

Seunghyun sneezed as he curled up into his couch. He groaned as his throat ached and he pulled the blanket over his head. It was to bright to be up and for some reason the light irritated him even more. He would have stayed in his position for longer then 3 minutes had a sneeze not forced him to move. That was anything thing that was bothering him, his need to sneeze at the most inconvenient times. He just wanted to sleep. He had nothing else to do that day so why could he not just sleep this little cold off? More importantly, why was he always stuck with something in the middle of a tour?

“Seunghyun, are you here?”

The man groaned as he tried to blink the dryness of his eyes away. He didn’t understand how his eyes could go from wet to dry in a matter of seconds. Why were his eyes out to get him? “In here.”

He watched as Jiyong and Youngbae made their way into his room. The two moved cautiously as the moved closer to the couch. It was as though they expected him to snap at any moment. In their defense, he was always in one of two moods when he was sick. Mean or weak.

“Are you okay?” Youngbae’s voice was full of concern as Jiyong moved closer to him. The leader bent down next to his couch and scrunched his eyes. He bit his bottom lip as he surveyed the man and Seunghyun could see the worry grow as their eyes connected. Jiyong didn’t like what he saw.

“I’m fine, my eye just hurts.”

“Are you sure?”

Seunghyun pushed the blanket off of himself and sniffled. His nose was running, again. He pulled his body up off of the couch and dragged his body into the bathroom to see what had the other two so worried.

The sight that greeted him was surprising to say the least. His eye, the left, was red and crust was forming on his eyelid. It was disgusting and Seunghyun knew his eye was out to get him. He knew something was wrong but he had no idea what it was or how to fix it. He had a feeling wiping the crust or sleeping it off wouldn’t help any. The sneezing, running nose, and achy throat wasn’t helping the situation any either. He couldn’t possibly go to the doctor’s office now, it would be closed by the time they got there. What was he going to do about the show? They were due in New Jersey in a few days.

The creaking of the bathroom’s frame broke his concentrated worry. He looked behind him in the mirror as Jiyong stood, Youngbae directly behind, with a pair of car keys dangling next to his face.

“I’ll take you to the hospital.”

Seunghyun wished he would have thought about it sooner. They were at the hospital in less than 30 minutes.

Conjunctivitis is what the doctor called it, pinkeye. Seunghyun didn’t know how he got it but he was irritated that he did. It was just his luck that something like this would happen to him. The car ride home seemed longer.

“Don’t worry Choi, we’ll get you better in no time.”

Seunghyun crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at Jiyong through the rearview mirror. He was more worried about the upcoming performance and how contagious pink eye could be, he didn’t want to get anyone else sick. He wouldn’t wish this irritation on anyone. He knew that Jiyong would take care of him, he always did. 


I think I'm the opposite of you guys. It seems like the chapters I don't really like are the ones you guys do like... You people are so wierd, but in a good way. It's a quick update, right? I've been in a writing mood lately so I'm just going to ride this wave until I fall into another rutt. 

Once again, thank you so much for the love and support you each give to me. I really do appreciate it and it really does help me to keep writing. Remember to stay as fabulous as you've always been.