We Can Share

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 74

“. See, I told you that we shouldn’t have stayed late today.”

Seunghyun looked up to the sky as Jiyong stomped a foot in frustration by his side. It was raining, had been for the last three hours. Seunghyun had suggested they wait the rain out but he wasn’t anticipating it raining for the rest of the night.

“I’m going to get wet, I didn’t bring an umbrella.” Jiyong crossed his arms and watched as the rain pitter pattered on the concrete not covered under the ledge of the roof. It was raining harder than it was earlier and he hadn’t anticipated for the rain to even come. He wasn’t dressed for the weather and he wasn’t prepared.

“We can share mine.” Seunghyun reached out an arm to feel the cold water against his hot palm. If the rain wasn’t so heavy, it would have been a perfect night.

Jiyong looked to his lover's side, observing the small umbrella in the others hand. It was smaller than it should be to cover two people. He was going to get wet weather he used it or not. He groaned, he couldn’t afford to get sick, neither of them could.

“That thing is too small for us.”

Seunghyun side glanced at the man as his arms fell limp to his side. The umbrella had been a last minute grab as he left his house this morning. The members made a bet about the last one to arrive to work having to pay for dinner, and he didn’t plan on loosing. Seungri lost the bet but Seunghyun had missed grabbing a decent sized umbrella as he ran out.  

They should have left when the others left.

“You can use it then.”

He didn’t mind getting wet, not really. His immune system was stronger than it had been and Jiyong was pitiful when he was sick. He’d rather Jiyong stay dry and health then wet and sick. Seunghyun had no problem taking care of the younger man but he was more needy than he normally was.

“But then you’ll get sick.” Jiyong sighed as they watched the rain continue to fall.

They liked the rain, it was a similar like. They enjoyed the sound the rain made when it hits the surface of what laid in its path and they enjoyed the pattern it made on the floor as the wind added force behind the fall. It reminded them of art.

“I’d rather get sick then you.”

Jiyong scoffed at the sincerity in the voice. They would go back and forth for another hour if they were to discuss who should use the umbrella. Each cared to much about the others health to use the cover for the rain.

“I propose neither of us use it.”

Slowly, Seunghyun turned is attention at the suggestion. His eyes lingered on Jiyong's determination and he knew no matter what he would say, Jiyong's mind was passed made up. “We’ll get sick.”

Jiyong nodded his head and grabbed hold of the empty hand. Seunghyun looked between them as fingers laced with his own. Jiyong wasn’t normally willing to hold his hand out in the open. Because of the rain, Jiyong must have thought no photographers were around to capture them.

“Then we can spend our time being sick together.”

Seunghyun chuckled at Jiyong's pout. The smaller man wasn’t necessarily found of getting sick but he would tolerate it it the two spent the time recovering together. As he tightened his hold on the hand holding his, he nodded in agreement.

The two would be sick together, but he wouldn’t have it any other way.


Alright, 25 chapters left and I want to shoot myself. My ideas are slowly fading into nothing but I will perservere!

Are you guys still liking these chapters?