"Did you get my letter?"

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 47



August 19th, the day after his birthday. He was aging and all though he didn’t really like the idea of getting older, it was okay as long as he was able to spend his ever aging years with his loved one. After thinking back on his birthday that took place just the day before, Jiyong was highly disappointed. Not only did he not get to even see his loved one on his birthday, his lover neglected to send him so much as a birthday text. It’s the only reason he was sitting at Seungri’s house, on the couch, with a pout on his face, his arms crossed, and his phone on mute somewhere in the kitchen.

Seungri only sighed as he watched his hyung pout like a child. Even though the man grew in age, his childlike tendencies remained the same.

“Hyung, it's almost midnight and we have to be up early for our flight. Are you leaving anytime soon?”

Jiyong looked up to his youngest member and puffed his cheeks. Seungri would have mocked the cuteness of the older man had he not been annoyed with him. Sure, Jiyong had every right to be upset with his lover, but Seungri was also understanding that sometimes things happen. Especially while living the life of a celebrity.

“Hyung, can't you just go see him?”

Now the sound of his own whining voice was starting to annoy him. Why couldn’t he be like Youngbae and sleep through his hyungs quarrels?

 

“No, if he wants to talk he'll come to me.” Jiyong turned his head back to the front and stared at the blank tv.

Seungri rubbed his eyes and sighed. It was a good thing he had called Seunghyun 10 minutes ago to come get his annoying lover. Before the call, Seunghyun probably didn't even know where he was, or that Jiyong was mad at him.

Jiyong's phone on his kitchen table had been going non stop for the past hour. Seunghyun was desperately trying to get in touch with the man who was ignoring him, probably to figure out what he did to make the other man so upset with him. Seungri told his eldest hyung where Jiyong was but he refused to go into detail about why the man on his couch was currently invading his home. It was a situation he regretted even being apart of. He knew he sould have kept his front door closed and locked.

Seungri loved his hyungs dearly, they were like his older brothers, but their love life annoyed him to no ends when he could be in his own bed snuggled under the quilt of warmth.

He smiled in glee at the suspicious looking glare his leader sent his way as there was a knock at the front door. If Seunghyun had a car then he would have arrived sooner but Seungri couldn’t complain much. Seunghyun hated confrontation and he hated when he disappointed people. He could have just ignored everything and stayed at home.

Swinging the door open with as much force as he could muster in his tired face, Seungri grinned at the innocently worried face of his hyung. “About time.”

The vocalist grabbed his hyung by the arms and pulled him into the the foyer and slamming the front door, hopefully waking Youngbae who refused to suffer with him, before dragging the man into the living room and meeting the gaze of an equally stunned dragon.

Sharing a glance between the other two men frozen in his living room, Seungri patted his own back and nodded his head in approval before making his way out of the living room. He his heels before leaving completely and leaned against the doorframe. He would have left them in solitude if he didn’t see the desperate look calling for help which mared his eldest hyungs face.

Why did he care so much about these people?

Silence filled the air as Seunghyun bit his lip in nervousness and Jiyong refused to meet his gaze. Instead Seungri had to hold back a shudder at the promise of death his leader was sending him with his eyes.

Seungri pulled out his phone and sighed as the time illuminated on his screen. If things keep going as they were then he wouldn’t be getting any sleep before the flight. Which, in turn, meant that he wouldn’t get any sleep before they landed because he had a fear of sleeping on planes.  Seungri had to say something to break the silence.

“Are you mad at me?”

Jiyong blinked at the sudden question and Seungri had to stop himself from facepalming. Sometimes his hyung took the term bingu to a wholenother level. At least he finally broke the rapidly growing tension.

His eyes met Jiyongs before both planted their eyes back on Seunghyun who was still standing awkwardly where Seungri had left him. He shifted back and forth, from leg to leg, as he waited for his reply. Seungri watched as Jiyong crossed his arms and leaned back against his couch and he held back another sigh. The look on his face spelled trouble for his hyung, the type of trouble that lasted more than the 5 minutes he was going to give his hyungs before kicking them out.

Seunghyun took a small step forward before taking a step back into his previous position and dropping his hands by his side. His shoulders slumped in defeat. Although Seungri couldn’t really see his hyung’s face, he knew what face the older man was making by the slowly breaking reserve on the face of his leader. Seungri just knew that Seunghyuns face was angled down with his lips slightly pouted and his eyes wide, it was a look of innocence that almost always got him what he wanted.

Seungri rolled his eyes as his leaders resolved slipped and his crossed arms dropped onto the couch. Though Seunghyun put on an innocent ask he knew exactly what he was doing. It was rare for Seungri to witness Seunghyun with Jiyong wrapped around his finger, Jiyong was much better with playing push and pull, but when it did happen the older man was so flawless. It was obvious that Seunghyun was an expert when it came to Jiyong.

“Are you not going to answer me?” The words were said low as he made his way to sit next to the shorter man on the loveseat. Seunghyun’s head tilted to the side as he waited for an answer and Seungri wanted to laugh at how cute he was. It was strange how a grown man only a year away from enlistment could pull off such a thing.

Jiyong side glanced at Seungri in what looked like a call for help before gulping dramatically and failing to keep a straight face. “Yes.”

Seunghyuns posture tensed at the answer and Seungri wondered what flashed through his mind. Probably all the things he could have done wrong in the last 24 hours. “Why, I didn't do anything wrong?”

Jiyong eyes narrowed as the older man continued to think and Seungri, once again, let out a groan in frustration. With how things were going his unwanted guests were never going to leave his house.

“Ah,” Seunghyun snapped in realisation and turned his full form to the leader. “Did you get my instagram posts for your birthday yesterday?”

Silence settled in the room as Seungri shook his head and Jiyong's eyes widened. “What post? You didn't tag me in any post for my birthday.”

Seunghyun grinned his dimpled grin and Seungri knew things had gone just how the other wanted things to go. “I just started using hashtags, you want me to be able to tag people too?”

Jiyong sighed in frustration and pulled his phone from his pocket. Seungri was going to check to see if it was posted himself but it was to much of a bother scrolling through his hyungs instagram. There were too many weird picture there.

 

“Yes! You're supposed to tag me in things related to me.”

 

“I thought you paid attention to my posts. Do you not look on my instagram like you do the others?”

 

Seungri laughed while turning on his heels and making his way up the stairs.

 

“Don't you turn this around on me, Choi!”  

 

Seungri laughed louder as Jiyong's voice carried through his bedroom door before it shut all the way. He crawled into bed after changing into his sleeping wear, the sounds of his hyungs playfully banter muffled by the thick walls. He was going to, hopefully, be fully rested by the 4 hours of sleep he was going to get.

 

His hyungs would let themselves out, they always did.


HAPPY NEW YEARS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I am SO sorry for being so late with this chapter. My family came up for the holidays and I havent seen my parents since I moved states in June so I dedicated all of my time to them I don't think that struggling with this chapter helped any. 

I hope you guys had flawless holidays and that you got to bring in the new years with loved ones. I, personally, slept through the festivities. It seems like the older you get the less relevent it is to actually stay up till midight... I'm such an old soul.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I changed the prompt to a more recent one. It was fun to write from Seungris perspective. The members are going to be included in the next few chapters. Until next time. 

~Adios