There's enough room for both of us.

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 57



As a celebrity, stressful days were common. Learning lines to a new script, new songs, writing new material, or learning new choreography lead to these stressful days. Having to perform on stage in front of thousands was stressful, though less stressful than the previously mentioned schedules because he enjoyed performing, not to say that he didn’t enjoy the others. He was passionate, it was just that the performance seemed to be more rewarding.  

Today was the perfect example of stressful days. After waking up at 4:30 in the morning to be on the filming sight at 5:30 for makeup and filming until 5 in the evening, he had expectations for a flawless day. The day had other plans. His co-star, who was too nervous to act correctly, had not only neglected to learn her lines, but during break when she was supposed to be learning them she opted to flirt with him relentlessly before spilling her coffee on him.

Que another hour in wardrobe before refilming all of the scenes which had him in that outfit- all of them- because it would take to long to have his outfit dry cleaned though it took an extra two hours-not including the rest of the scenes filmed that day- because the actress was still so smitten with him. He vowed to never act with a new actress again, his day was anything but rewarding.

Seunghyun’s shoulders slumped in defeat as he stepped into his dark house. It was already near midnight and his stress level was slowly being reduced to near nothingness as his eyes sagged and a yawn was released. He was more tired than anything.

Making his way up the stairs, he paused in curiousity. Light illuminated from the cracks of his bathroom door. He pressed his ear to the door to hear which member (family of group) snuck into his house without his knowledge. It happened more than it should have and Seunghyun regretted giving an extra key to the members. He hear nothing on the other side. He wondered if he left the light on before he had left that morning. His light bill would be high at the end of the month. The door swung away from his face and he jumped back in surprise, his arms automatically going up in defence. Slowly, his arms lowered as he was me with the amused Jiyong

“Jiyong?”

“Welcome home Hyung.”

Seunghyun raised a brow in confusion at the smug look on the shorter man’s face. What could he have been doing in his bathroom? “Why are you in my bathroom?”

The smug look quickly dissolved into a boyish grin as he stepped aside and allowed the rapper into his own bathroom. Sunghyun walked passed the man and froze at the sight.

A bath was drawn, water filled the tub to the brim as bubbles fell over the side. Bubbles, candles, dim lights, and scented bath bombs were his addiction on stressful days. Jiyong must have sensed his stress though the two hadn’t spoken all day.

“Daesung told me you had a rough day.”

Close enough really, Seunghyun was just happy he didn’t have to wait to fill the tub. Now he could just strip and jump in. Giving Jiyong a full kiss on the lips, he quickly took off every article of clothing, stopping only before taking his boxers off to look at the man staring heavily at his figure. He suddenly felt subconscious about the other being so dressed while was was nearly .

“Why are you still dressed?”

Jiyong snapped out of his daze to look the man in the eye. His head tilted in confusion as he followed the direction of Seunghyuns pointed finger to the tub. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, there’s enough room for the both of us.”

Jiyong blushed.

The suggestion was strong as Jiyong allowed Sunghyun to slowly relieve him of his clothing before dragging him into the tub with him.

“Besides, bathes aren’t the only way to relieve stress.”


I've made Seunghyun a horn dog, I've noticed. Kind of like his this way. The next chapter is rated M. Until next time~