I Noticed

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 89



Seunghyun had no idea why he was even here. The room was overcrowded, the fans were more obnoxious than usual, and the taste of alcohol didn’t even soothe his burning nerves like it normally would. Seunghyun was bordering depression and nothing he did could stop it.

 

“Can you believe him?”

 

No, he couldn’t. He had been asking himself that very question since he stepped into the room.

 

“I mean, does it make sense for him to make all of the girls fawn over him? He doesn’t even like women and yet there he is, flaunting how attractive he is.”

 

He knew that. Seunghyun was used to it and it broke his heart every single time. Sure, they weren’t a thing but it still affected him. His heart throbbed and he wanted to cry in agony every time Jiyong flaunted how much woman loved him, and women loved him.

 

Seunghyun ordered a shot at the bar and marveled at the burning sensation traveling down his throat. He didn’t know why he came to these parties with s anymore. They only ended in him wanting nothing more then the drink to the point past intoxication as he watched the man he couldn’t have flirt willingly with the women who threw themselves at him.

 

“Seungri, if you don’t like that he’s stealing your attention go to the other end of the club. Since they can’t get to him they’ll go for you.” Youngbae was irritated at the constant complaining. It happened every time. Seungri was an attention seeker that never got the attention when G-Dragon was in the room. Sure, the members gave Seungri all the attention he wanted but this was a different setting.

 

Seungri looked in awe at the suggestion, completely ignoring the tone, and picked up his drink before heading to the other end of the club. He was almost simpleminded.

 

Youngbae sighed as the complaining left the area. Daesung could do nothing but laugh. Seunghyun would have laughed too if Jiyong wasn’t still in his line of sight.

 

“Hyung, you know Ji does this on purpose, right?” Youngbaes voice was sharp and Seunghyun knew the tone well. It was the tone Youngbae used when he was so fed up with the situation he would take matters into his own hands. Seunghyun he no idea what caused the tone but he was weary about it.

 

“What does he do on purpose?”

 

Youngbae sent him a look that screamed are you kidding me and Daesung groaned. The younger man shook his head and excused himself from the table. Apparently, Seunghyun was the only one who didn’t know what Jiyong did on purpose.

 

“I can’t tell you without breaking the code of friends, but have you really noticed Jiyong?”

 

Seunghyun raised his brow in confusion. Of course he had been looking at Jiyong. He had done nothing but look at the man for the past hour.

 

“Before you answer, I didn’t say look. I said notice. Really pay attention to him. He does this on purpose. You’ve known him for a long time, haven’t you realized how Ji is never upfront about his feelings?”

 

It was still confusing and he didn’t think he would get it anytime soon. Youngbae must have realized how pointless the tip was because he threw his hands up in the air in exasperation, murmuring a bingu under his breath and following Daesung to where ever he had gone off to.

 

Seunghyun slouched in his seat before turning his eyes back to the dancing man. Notice, Youngbae had instructed. If noticing is what Seunghyun needed to do to realize that the others already knew, then he would notice.

 

JIyong danced in Seunghyuns line of sight, as he always did. He paid attention as Jiyong's hands moved through the air and he watched as his partner rubbed against him. He noticed, for the first time, how brown eyes glanced at him before focusing back on their partner. He also noticed how he would glance at him when his partner got to close before taking a step back to gain some distance.

 

He noticed that Jiyong was aware of his staring, how JIyong knew he was being watched yet he continued what he was doing.

 

It had taken a while for his thoughts to process but Seunghyun finally realized what Youngbae had wanted him to notice.

 

Jiyong was doing it on purpose. Kwon Jiyong was trying to make him react.

 

Growling at feeling as though he was being toyed with, Seunghyun stood from his seat. His eyes narrowed as Jiyong froze in his motion. Had they not been celebrities then Seunghyun would have marched right up to the man and claimed him for everyone to see.

 

Instead Seunghyun sent a text to convey his feelings before walking out of the club. He knew Jiyong would check his phone once he saw him texting and felt his own phone vibrate in his pocket, and he knew Jiyong would follow him out. Once he confirmed the others feelings, he would be able to claim the man as his own.

 

You little , I noticed