It Brings Out Your Eyes

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 56



“Jiyong, where are the-” Seunghyun stopped in his tracks as he surveyed the room. It was trashed from the clothes hanging on the ceiling fan, to all of the socks spread out on the floor. Seunghyun never really had the cleanest room but it was neat and somewhat organized. He had never seen his room so messy but he knew it wouldn’t stay messy for long. Jiyongs OCD would kick in soon enough. “Ji, what happened to my room?”

 

Jiyong's head snapped up with a glare from the pile of clothes he was searching through and Seunghyun wondered idly if the man felt the pop that sounded with the force he used to lift his head. Seunghyun felt himself hesitating to wait for an answer. When Jiyong goes through one of his moods it’s best to avoid him at all costs.

“Hyung, have you seen my sparkly blue blazer? I want to wear it to the show tonight but I can't find it. I know I left it here but I don’t know where you threw it.”

Seunghyun lifted a brow as Jiyong continued to search through a second pile of clothes. Of course he knew where it was. He had put it in the downstairs closet to keep the glitter from getting on his own clothes. He wouldn’t tell Jiyong that though, not yet. He leaned across the doorframe as a childish grin lit his features. “Do you have to wear that?”

“Not really, why?” Jiyong absent mindly answered as Seunghyun’s grin grew. Had Jiyong noticed the look he would have been worried about what the older man was planning.

“I have something for you to wear.” Seunghyun made his way to his closet and made his way to the back. He had been hiding something for a rainy day but he figured it was pouring enough, though the sun was bright in the sky. He was in a playful mood so he would play.  

Jiyong stopped in his search as a box was shoved in his face, cutting of all sight into the pile he was scrummaging through. Sighing in irritation, he looked up to meet the anxious gaze of his lover. He was worried to open the box now. “Hyung, what’s in the box?”

Seunghyun shook his head no as he forced Jiyong to take it from him. He forced his excitement to calm as Jiyong skeptically opened the lid to the big brown box and pulling an article of clothing from it. Seunghyun held a straight face as Jiyong looked between him and the article in exasperation.  

“Hyung, what is this?” He was confused, he didn’t understand why Seunghyun would have something like this in his closet.

“What you should wear tonight.”

Embarrassment wrecked Jiyongs frame at the thought of wearing a maids outfit. He would die before leaving the house in this, absolutely die. “Hyung, why would I wear this?”

“It brings out your eyes.” Jiyong gaped at the reply. Sometimes, Seunghyun took jokes too far. “Plus, easy access.”

Laughter erupted as he ran out the room, closing the door behind him.

The shoe barely missed him.  


It's been a really good day today so I decided to post this chapter a day earlier then originally planned. Enjoy!~