It Can Wait Until Tomorrow

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 62



“I like your hair like that.”

Seunghyun glanced towards Jiyong as he ran his hands through his hair. It was down today, no style, no spray. His bangs touched the rim of his glasses as it fell back into place and he idly wondered if he should get it trimmed. He hadn't had the emo look in a while. It was Jiyong's favorite look. “Don't patronize me.”

Jiyong giggled as he pulled another pair of pants from his bag of dirty clothes. He pulled out the trash in his pockets and threw it on the counter with the rest of his trash before throwing them in the washer. “I got another one.”

Seunghyun rolled his eyes as he followed the motion. It was a competition between the two, one held during laundry day. Once every two weeks they would empty out their pants pockets, count out all the numbers, or love notes they had received and they would compete to see who scored the most. It was often a fair game for the two. Both were attractive, both drew attention from the opposite . Numbers from the same counted as double. It was more embarrassing to be hit on by men so they counted double for their efforts.

Both glanced at the piles of papers the other pulled out. Seunghyun looked to be winning, he often did, but it was still anyone’s game. Jiyong had went out clubbing the night prior and he wasn’t left alone. He was sure once he found that one pair of jeans he would pull enough numbers out to beat his older lover. He wanted to win this time.

“You went out at all last week?”

Seunghyun hummed in response. He didn’t go out often, not like Jiyong, so his notes weren’t as high as they normally were. Honestly, he expected Jiyong to blow him out of the water. He hadn’t expected to be in the lead.

Piling the rest of his clothes into the washer, he counted out the notes. Slowly as to make sure he missed nothing.

As Jiyong reached his last pair of jeans, his grin widened as a handful of scrap papers came out of the pocket. He sent a snide look towards Seunghyun, whose eyes grew wide, and slammed his winning hand down with the rest of his notes.

Jiyong snickered as Seunghyun continued counting his. He watched as Seunghyun picked up each letter, opening one every now and then as if to receive the love from his fans, and his eyes narrowed as a light flush lit up on Seunghyuns face.

What was the man blushing about? Jiyong’s eyes glued to the note as Seunghyun quickly put the note down, moving faster to count the rest of his numbers in attempt to distract himself from what he had just read.

“Hyung, what did you just read?”

Seunghyun avoided his gaze as his hands froze on a current note. His eyes flickered to the still open note before his hands regained motion. “Nothing, I read nothing.”

Now he was curious. What could possibly be written that would cause the less than innocent man to blush as though he was being prepared for his first time? Jiyong eyed the note before quickly reaching over to grab it before Seunghyun could stop him.

He ignored the cries of disbelief as his eyes scanned the content. It was a males hand writing, a fanboy. Jiyong felt himself squirm as he read what was described on the letter. It made him uncomfortable, and that was a lot for him. “Hyung, I think we should finish the laundry tomorrow. I feel violated.”

Seunghyun groaned, putting his hand over his face. “I don’t even think he realizes it doesn’t work like that.”

Jiyong grabbed the older man’s hands, pulling him out of the laundry room and up the stairs to the living room. He smiled as the man laced their hands. “Let’s just say I won and watch a movie.”

Seunghyun chuckled at the others determination. Jiyong was a sore loser, he hated losing more than anything. “Deal, but just for today.”


Don’t ask me what the note describes, use your imagination, lol.

This idea was given to me by mercykillus, sorry if I changed the idea around a little bit. The structure is still the same though, right? If not let me know, if you like it anyway then I’m glad!

I like this chapter- though it’s short and it was a struggle to write- it’s kind of cute with a splash of domestic GTop. Like a married couple washing clothes together. Though what you don’t know is that Jiyong always takes his clothes to Seunghyun just so they can have laundry time together. At least, they do in my mind…

Let me have my dream…