Just Bacause

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 24


 


 

“T.O.P, you can’t say things like that during live broadcast. What would you do if they actually took what you said seriously?”

GD and T.O.P had just gotten back from watching their aired entertainment weekly interview when they were called into the president’s office. Well, Seunghyun was. Jiyong was just tagging along for the fun of it.

“I was serious. We should win an award first, we’re older.”

Jiyong bit his lip to contain his laughter. Of course Seunghyun was serious about what he said during the interview, he wasn’t one to lie about things like that. The two had spent a long time getting the album just the way they wanted it. Seunghyun felt they deserved an award, they both did.

“It doesn’t matter if you were serious of not. You could have caused a serious problem with your statements. How do you think Seungri felt about it? Did you even think about the feelings of the maknae?”

Seunghyun rolled his eyes at the president’s rant. He underestimated the maknae. The only reason T.O.P was able to want the first win was because Seungri’s album was just that good. They would be real competition if they were put against each other during award shows. Seungri liked being seen as his respected Hyung’s competition. He thrived in it. Regardless, Seunghyun chose to stay silent as the president went on about how irresponsible he was and how he needed to grow up.

He looked around the room as the president started in on old interview mistakes, just like most parents would bring up the past, and his gaze stopped on something he had never seen before.

“Is that new?” He pointed to a new figuring standing on the edge of his desk and tilted his head in curiosity as the president turned to see what had caught the rappers attention.

As soon as the president laid eyes on the toy all anger and frustration drained from his body. Jiyong covered his mouth with his hand and his shoulders shook. It was always entertaining to watch the eldest member and his president interact.

“Ah, yes it is. You’ve never seen it right?”

The arrogance surrounding the president was outstanding and Seunghyun felt his brow twitch. He shouldn’t have asked about the collectable. He should have kept his mouth shut.

“It’s new, there’s only three in existence.”

Jiyong quickly got up from the couch, effectively catching the attention of the other two. He needed to get Seunghyun out of the room, now. When they got onto the topic of toys, things got bad really quickly. “President, we should really get some recording done. I’m sure Seunghyun has reflected on his actions.”

Seunghyun scoffed at that but the glare sent his way stopped his reply from leaving his lips. Jiyong may be small but he was intimidating when he wanted to be. “Yeah, recording. That’s exactly what where going to go do.”

The president simply nodded his head and waved his hand in dismissal as Seunghyun followed Jiyong out of the office. Seunghyun stopped at the door and the president looked at him in mild curiosity, “Before I leave, my Banpresto Ichiban Kuji silver version collectable came in the mail today. I would have brought it to show you but it’s too rare for it to leave the house.”

Seunghyun laughed as Jiyong pulled him the rest of the way out of the office. Jiyong never understood the competitive nature of collectors.

“Why do you always do that?” he mumbled under his breath. Seunghyun just shrugged in response.

They walked silently down the to the elevator and they were silent as they rode it down. Jiyong looked at the older as he snapped his fingers together.

“Ah, I just remembered.” Jiyong watched as Seunghyun pulled a black box from his pocket and handed it to him. Jiyong was confused by the small box before opening it. Inside was a ring, a ring that Jiyong fell in love with as soon as it was uncovered. “What’s this for?”

“Just because.”

Jiyong laughed at the simplicity of the man next to him and placed the ring on his finger. It was a perfect fit.

Leave it to Seunghyun to pass on an extravagant gift, ‘just because.’



 

I'm a fan of this chapter, sorry to say. I think it's kind of cute. Anyway, I dont have much to say this time but just incase you were wondering I'll put in pictures of the ring and the figure.

The rings

Anyway, thanks for the reviewes and subscriptions. I appreciate them :D