“It reminded me of you”

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

He was happy. No, that’s not the right word. Seunghyun was absolutely ecstatic as he made his way down the halls of YG. He smiled at every person who greeted him as he continued on his way but he wouldn’t stop to entertain them. Not right now, he was a man with a destination, a man on a mission.

“Hyung, what took you so long? We’ve been waiting for an hour.”

Okay, he had time for one pit stop.

Turning towards the accusing voice, Seunghyun found Daesung running to catch up with him. “Look.”

Daesung stopped and jumped back at the box that was being shoved at him. He took the box and looked inside. His eyes widened and his smile shined full force. “Hyung, you finally got it!”

“I know, it came today. That’s why I’m late. It was supposed to come this morning but the mail man was late. Something about dogs.” Seunghyun brushed it off as he grabbed the box back from Daesung and together they made their way to BigBang’s studio. Seunghyun knew that’s where everyone else would be, especially if what Daesung said was true.

When they finally made it to the room, Seunghyun flung the door open and stepped in. Already used to the eldest actions, Taeyang and Seungri both looked at the clock and Jiyong’s eyes remained glued on the screen in front of him.

“I told you hyung, an hour and 20 minutes late. You owe me $30.” Seungri held out his hand in anticipation and Taeyang groaned as took out his wallet.

“Hyung, you couldn’t wait 10 more minutes before showing up?”

“Pay up!”

Seunghyun ignored the two as he made his was to his mission. Jiyong was ignoring everyone around him as he worked with the pacing of their newest song. He stressed to much about his creations.

“Seungri, your next. Try to get it done in one go. We’ll take a break after your done.”

Seunghyun pulled up a chair next to the leader and he spun the swivel chair he was sitting in until the two were facing face to face. Their eyes connected and the irritation that was once on Jiyong’s face slowly melted away at the goofy grin that greeted him. “You’re late.”

“Yeah, look at what I got in the mail today.” Seunghyun pushed his package into Jiyong’s lap and waited anxiously for the response.

Jiyong looked up the meet the eyes of the other members, each, with the exemption of Daesung who stayed by the door, who looked just as curios as Jiyong felt. Slowly, he lifted the flaps of the box and disbelief was his look of choice as he pulled the contraption out of the box, letting the now empty box fall forgotten on the ground. “A toy?”

Seunghyun rubbed his hand on the back of his head as Yongbae and Seungri quickly followed Daesung out of the room. With Jiyong’s tone, Seunghyun wanted to go with him. “Figurine.”

“You kept us waiting for a toy?!”  Jiyong was yelling now and Seunghyun grabbed the figurine from his lovers’ hand. He didn’t want for Jiyong to break it in his rage.

“Not a toy, a figurine. I waited two weeks for it to come in the mail. You like it?”

“Do I like it? You kept us waiting for an hour and a half because you wanted to show off some stupid toy?”

“Ya! Don’t call it stupid.”

Jiyong gritted his teeth at Seunghyun. “And how, do tell, is that stupid toy not stupid?”

“Because it reminds me of you, and if you call it stupid I feel like your calling yourself stupid.”

Rage was gone from Jiyong’s face instantly at the revelation and Seunghyun pouted as he held the figurine to his chest. His hand caressing the face of the doll as if it were his child’s, or Jiyong’s own face.

“I told you it reminded me of you”

That was all it took for Jiyong to melt completely. Of course, Seunghyun would do something like this. Jiyong shouldn’t be surprised.

Seunghyun watched as Jiyong bit his bottom lip and he reached out to rub his thumb along the very same lip. “Don’t do that, you’ll leave a bruise.”

Jiyong could never stay mad long.



Oh my Gosh!! Thank you guys so much for subscribing to my series! I honestly didn’t think anyone would be interested in reading them but you guys proved me wrong. Thank you for your support!