“It doesn’t bother me.”

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 85


“Your home is a mess, you could have at least cleaned the bathroom.”

 

Seunghyun watched as Jiyong slurred, stumbling out of his bathroom in his drunken state, holding onto the walls and strategically placed sculptures in attempt to gain some stability.

 

“Well, had I known I would have had a guest at 3 o’clock in the morning I’m sure I would have.”

 

Jiyong fell forward as his hand missed one of his newer sculptures and his body hit the floor before a pained groan left his lips. The man was drunk passed the point of intoxication and Seunghyun was no where near amused. It was late, he was tired, and he probably wouldn’t get any sleep since Jiyong would need him to take care of him.

 

“Oppa!” Chaerin cried as she rushed to help Jiyong back onto his feet. Seunghyun leaned against the wall, watching Jiyong make a fool of himself, and Jiyong pushed the helping hands away. He was determined to stand on his own two feet.

 

Chaerin sighed as she dropped her hands to her side, glancing at the taller man, worry clear on her face. The two weren’t often drinking buddies so she had never experienced Jiyong in his current state. Seunghyun, on the other hand, was no longer surprised about his 3 o’clock visits in the middle of the night. Jiyong was almost always dropped at his house.

 

“Ji, my room is in the other direction.”

 

Jiyong stopped in his travels and turned, grabbing hold of Chaerin's outreached arms to stay upright. His eyes were slits as he tried to focus on placing one foot in front of the other to turn his dragging body. He looked up to smile at Seunghyun before pushing Chaerin's arm aray from him and attempting to stand upright,

 

Seunghyun raised a brow as Jiyong stretched his arms out for balance and he bit his lip at Chaerin’s face. She was confused about whether to force her help on the man or not. Seunghyun would watch in complete amusement if she did. Jiyong never let anyone help him when he was drunk unless it was his lover. Seunghyun thought it was the only real reason Jiyong got drunk. He wanted to be taken care of, he needed to feel loved.

 

“Chaerin,  Hyunnie can take care of me. Go home.”

 

The girl bit her lip and glanced at the taller man. Seunghyun could do nothing but send an apologetic look her was before shrugging it off. Chaerin wouldn’t hold it against Jiyong because she held to much respect for him, and her loyalty to her friends would prevent her from leaving even though she was practically kicked out. In her defence though, it wasn’t Jiyong's house and Seunghyun would never kick the girl out.

 

They followed Jiyong into the bedroom, picking up pictures and taking note of how many pieces of art he would have to reimburse Seunghyun for. Jiyong threw himself down on the bed, facefirst, and his body relaxed with his face planted in a cotton pillow. Seunghyun sighed as he moved to remove the boots off of his bed, the boots landing with a loud thump on the floor beside him.

 

He ran a hand through the red tresses before heading out of his bedroom, nodding for his other guest to follow behind him. She followed him into the kitchen and smiled gratefully when she was handed a glass of water.

 

“You didn’t drink much?” Seunghyun was curious as he leaned against the bar in his kitchen. She had to have been more tipsy then she was letting on. There was no way Jiyong or Soo let fresh blood get away with only a few cups.

 

CL sat on the stool and downed her drink. “I drank a lot, but I’ve been drinking water and eating to keep myself steady. Bom-noona taught me how to drink.”

 

Seunghyun was impressed to say the least. He wished he had someone to teach him certain tricks when it came to drinking. It would have done him some good to wake up with no hangover.

 

The soft calls of his name drifted into the kitchen and Seunghyun could no longer hold back his chuckle. Jiyon was needy, always. The way he craved any type of affection Seunghyun gave him made him feel good about himself.

 

“How do you keep up with him? He’s like a child.”

 

Seunghyun shrugged at the question, thinking it over. He could go into depth about the question but he wouldn’t. Not now, not when he wanted nothing but sleep. “It doesn’t bother me. It shows how much he needs me. It’s nice to be needed.”

 

That was the jist of it. Why he would never complain, no matter how late it was, or why he would always wake up to unlock the door. Jiyong needed him, Seunghyun loved being needed.

 

“You can stay the night if you want, my sister has some clothes in the guest room. If not, I’ll let you out.”

 

Chaerin hesitated in her answer and glanced up at the clock on the wall. It was almost 4 in the morning. It would take nearly an hour for her to get home and she had to be up by 8 for a photoshoot. 4 hours of sleep was better than 3. “I’ll stay. You can go up oppa, I know where the guest room is.”

 

Seunghyun ruffled the woman's hair as he left the kitchen, a bottle of water in his other hand. Water would be the first thing Jiyong asked for when he woke up, and he would refute getting up even though they both had scheduled to keep.

 

Finally reaching his room, the man let out a loud yawn and slid under the covers, throwing the other half over Jiyong. He couldn’t hold back a grin as the younger man sought out his warmth and pulled himself closer, spooning against him and sighing in content as his breathing evened again.

 

Jiyong was needy, but Seunghyun let him be.



I think, more then anything, I enjoy writing a drunk and needy Jiyong and an insecure Seunghyun. Also, I'm stuck at 90... the prompt is 'you can tell me anything.' Any ideas? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Last thing.. For chapter 84, I wouldn't be opposed to making it a chaptered story (like 3)... I might seriously think about it.