“I dreamt about you last night.”

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 7



 

The sun was high in the sky as Jiyong made his way through the quiet home. Silence meant one thing, Seunghyun was still in dream land. Jiyong wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case, it was well known that Seunghyun hated waking up in the morning.

Jiyong made his way to the living room to place his bags on the floor by the couch before removing his shoes and jacket. He had been gone all week long. What was supposed to be a weekend trip to see his mom and sister turned out to be a full week long.

Jiyong hated the trips as much as he loved them. He loved seeing his family, he would always be a momma’s boy, but he always had so little contact with Seunghyun while he was away.

Throwing his jacket onto the couch, Jiyong took his phone to text his sister that he made it home safely before moving into Seunghyuns bedroom.

Opening the door to Seunghyuns room Jiyong was greeted by a long figure stretched out on an California king bed. He couldn’t help wishing that he had come in earlier in the morning so that he could cuddle with Seunghyun but it was a missed opportunity. Jiyong really didn’t want to wake up and drive back home either.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Jiyong reached out to his sleeping lover and gently shook him awake. “Seunggie, wake up. It’s already noon, don’t you have things to do today?”

Seunghyun groaned in his sleep and moved his head so that he could see the culprit who wouldn’t let him sleep. “What are you doing here?”

Jiyong would have been offended by the question had Seunghyuns voice not sounded so y after just waking up. His voice was one of the most attractive things about him. His voice and his face. Hell, every thing about him was y.

“I just got back. I wanted to see you first.”

Seunghyun smiled at that and Jiyong returned it full force. “Ah, Jiyonggie wanted to see me.”
Jiyong rolled his eyes at the tease. He was used to it by now. After years with the man he learned not to let things get to him. “Of course, I missed you.”

Seunghyun reached over to to put his arm around Jiyong’s waist. He shifted in his bed until his head was laying on Jiyong’s lap and Jiyong knew he was uncomfortable. Long bodies aren’t made to bend like he was.

“What did you dream about last night?”

It was a random question but Jiyong would think nothing of it. He was used to the random questions and statements that came from the rapper. He was a bundle or random things.

“Gaho was chasing a pizza guy around the company. Turns out the pizza guy was the president in disguise because he wanted to spy on us. It wasn’t really anything impressive.”

Seunghyun chuckled at the dream and buried his face in Jiyong’s lap. Jiyong, in turn, rubbed his hands through the white locks.

“You must have had a dream last night.”

“I did.” His voice was still groggy as he finally sat up. His hair was in disarray and his face was a little bloated. He must of eaten ramen before bed the night before. “It was the best dream I’ve had in a while.”

Jiyong was curious about the statement. Seunghyun didn’t often say that about his dreams even though he shared them often. “Yeah? What did you dream of?”

“I dreamt of you.”