“Here, drink this. You’ll feel better.”

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chater 18



It was hot, he was sweaty, and his head was pounding to the beat of the music blasting through the speakers. It was supposed to be the best night the members had in a while, but it wasn’t it.

 Not to say that the night wasn’t fun, it just wasn’t the best. The reason that this night wasn’t the best? Well, it was obvious.

 While he wished he could blame the lack of sleep from countless promotions, interviews, guest appearances, and shows were finally catching up with him at the most inconvenient times, the real reason for his misery was that love of his life was currently having the time of his life, surrounded by women.

 Don’t get him wrong, the being surrounded by girls wasn’t what was bothering him the most. He was used to his lover attracting women, he was the most attractive man Jiyong had ever laid eyes on. What bothered him is the flirting that happened between his lover and the women.

 Choi Seunghyun was a natural flirt, as was Jiyong. Terms of endearment and small caresses came natural to the two, neither ever meant anything by their harmless nature, unless it was directed to each other. Normally, nights like this wouldn’t bother Jiyong. The only reason it bothered him tonight is because his lover had been drinking nonstop for the past hour and was obviously drunk.

 As Seungri had so eloquently pointed out during their recording of Happy Together, T.O.P was a cute drunk. In fact, this was the cutest Jiyong had ever seen him but he couldn’t even make his way over to his lover. Instead, he was forced to make sure Seungri didn’t fall off of the bar that he had climbed up on in his drunken nature. The maknae was too wild in his drunken nature, Jiyong wondered why he didn’t get drunk first. If he had then Youngbae would be the one looking after the maknae and Jiyong could be looking after Seunghyun. It was only right.

 “Jiyong, I’ve got him.”

 He loved Youngbae, he honestly did. This was the exact reason why he was Jiyong’s best friend. He always appeared when he was needed. Jiyong simply nodded to the vocalist and made his way through the crowed and to his lover.

 Jiyong’s eyes connected with the rappers and he was greeted with a grin while the blond on Seunghyuns right tried to push the brunette on his left away from them. If the setting was different then Jiyong would have found the situation funny, two girls fighting over a gay man; but it wasn’t, not with the blond practically leaning over Seunghyun and the brunettes hand resting on his thigh.

 “Choi Top-oppa, you’re a little drunk.” Jiyong kept his eyes glued to Seunghyun as he felt the woman surrounding them stare in awestruck at the awesomeness known as GD. He ignored them the best he could, he was to self conscious about these things and he only hoped his aura claimed otherwise.

 “Jiyong-ah, I was looking for you.” The eye smile was enough to make his heart flutter in his chest. Seunghyun leaned up off the couch and grabbed hold of Jiyong’s hand, locking their fingers together in a hold. “Let’s go get some more alcohol.”

 He was drunk, definitely plastered. Jiyong used the hand holding as a way to pull the older man from his seat. Naturally, Seunghyun threw one arm over Jiyong’s shoulder and leaned heavily on the shorter man. For the first time in a while Jiyong wished he would have kept his shoe lifts on.

 He apologized to the woman surrounding them as he dragged his drunk companion away from them and out of the club.

 It was a struggle to get Seunghyun into the car but after the fight of the drunkard not being ready to leave, Jiyong had promised to buy Seunghyun a new action figure if the two could just go. Now they were on their way to his house. Jiyong would have just dropped Seunghyun off at his own house but he knew that the other wouldn’t be able to take care of himself.

 “Seunghyun, stop playing with the window.”

 His passenger was opening and closing the window, his head sticking in and out in time with the motions. “Oppa! Why aren’t you calling me Oppa?” Seunghyun turned in his seat and leaned over the armrest in the middle of the car. Jiyong grimaced at the heavy smell of alcohol. “I like it when you call me oppa.”

 “Alright, I got it. I’ll call you oppa.”

 Jiyong gently pushed the drunk man back to his side of the car and the man giggled as he was pushed. Silence settled between the two of them and Jiyong glanced at Seunghyun briefly to make sure the man was still breathing. His eyes were closed and his breathing was even. He was asleep. Jiyong sighed and his shoulders slumped. It was good that the man was sleep, he would start to sober up, but at the same time he still had the get the sleeping man up the steps and into his house. His grip tightened on the steering wheel, Seunghyun owed him big.


 

 It was a struggle. Actually, it was the hardest thing Jiyong had ever had to do in his life. Finally managing to get Seunghyun to his bed felt greater then winning any award. Seunghyun was heavy.

 Jiyong wiped the sweat from his brow before placing his hands on his hips and watching as Seunghyun subconsciously snuggled into the pillow. Jiyong toyed with the idea of removing the elders jacket but decided against it. If the man got to hot during the night, or he gets up to throw up, he could take it off himself then. He’d already been through too much struggle and they had only left the club an hour ago.

 Once he was sure Seunghyun was settled, Jiyong turned and changed into his own pair of pajamas and snuggled into the other side of the bed. Hopefully the rest of the night would be more peaceful then the first half. Jiyong was out within seconds.

 Seunghyun groaned as he awoke from his slumber. He felt like . His head was throbbing, his stomach was queasy and when he opened his eyes the brightness from the sun hurt his eyes. He knew for a fact that he went overboard last night, especially since he couldn’t remember anything from the night before.

 He moved to sit up from the bed but the throbbing of his head knocked him back down. Seunghyun knew he was in Jiyong’s home the minute he felt the comfort of the pillows. While his pillows were normally hard due to his neck problems, Jiyong’s felt like clouds. They were the perfect solution to his hangover. The only thing that would help him further would be his shorter lover. Why wasn’t he in the bed with him?

 “Ah, you’re up.”

 Speak of the devil. Seunghyun attempted to smile at the man but groaned instead as he watched the man make his way to the bed. He sat at the edge and handed Seunghyun a bottle of water.

 “Drink this. I don’t want you being dehydrated.”

 Seunghyun took the bottle without word as Jiyong undid the lid and handed it to him. The bottle was half gone in thirty seconds. Had Seunghyun been a smart drinker, he would have drunk water through out the night. He was surprised he wasn’t throwing up all over the place.

 “Feeling better?”

 “Just a little.” Seunghyun placed the bottle on the night stand and laid his head back down, eyes closed. He wanted just a few more minutes of sleep before Jiyong started his rant on everything he did wrong while drunk.

 “Good, let’s talk about last night.”

 Well, there went his sleep.



 

Can I just say how happy I am that you guys are liking my drabbles!! I seriously love you guys! And to answer a question, yes. I am planning on making this fic 100 chapters long, though the struggle is starting to catch up since i'm itching to write another fic as well. Regardless, as long as you guys are reading it I will continue to write it.

I think I'm getting more comfortable in my writings again. I think the quality of my fics have improved. I'm not worried as much about the reaction as I was when I first started writing. GD and T.O.P are gettin gmore childlike as the chapters progress and I like them that way.

Once again, thanks for the reviews~