I'll do it for you

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 49


**Unedited**


Being curled up, on a large pallet on the floor, was the last way Youngbae had expected to spend his saturday night. Being curled up next to Seunghyun was even more unexpected.

 

“Achoo!”

Youngbae wrinkled his nose and stared at his hyung as he moved to wipe his nose with the tissue from the nearly empty box of tissues. They were sick, both of them. A small cold caused by the changing climate most likely. Youngbae always felt a little under the weather when the temperatures began dropping but he was more cold than normal since he hadn’t been taking as much care of his health due to the tour. Seunghyun, on the other hand, seemed to be prone to sickness.

“When are the others getting here?”

 

One thing that Youngbae had noticed about the older man sitting pitifully next to him, when they had first met, was that the man was often lonely. When he was sick, the loneliness turned to need. Seunghyun hated being alone while he was sick, though he hated bothering the others, but he was more vocal about spending time together when he was.

“They’re on their way now. They needed to stop to buy some soup for you two.”

Jiyong had been with them all day and Youngbae was grateful to have him as his best friend. It was their leaders idea to have the small slumber party. It’s the reason they had a pallet made of blankets and extra pillows spread out on the floor. They were going to camp out in his living room like old time, all 5 of them.

Youngbae let out a small cough as Jiyong came into the living room, tray in hand. The two sick men watched in anticipation as Jiyong sat across from them on the cot, legs crossed and tray placed in front. Disappointment soon answered the anticipation as what was on the tray met their gaze. Bread with butter and pills for the cold. Youngbae didn’t understand why Jiyong didn’t go get cooking lessons, or ask him for cooking lessons. There was no way he would be happy with bread for too long and he didn’t know how long it would be for the others to get there with the soup.

“Yah! What’s this supposed to do?”

Seunghyun was just as disappointed as he was it seemed. Fact of the matter was they were grateful that Jiyong was taking care of them but the man couldn’t cook for and he wouldn’t let either of them leave the confines of their blankets. They were starving men.

“Be happy that I made you this. I could have let you starve until your soups got here.”

Youngbae sighed at his friend. “Jiyong, just let me cook something for us.”

“No, you have to stay covered to sweat out your cold.”

“We can’t sweat out a cold if it’s too cold in here to sweat.”

Youngbae held back a laugh at Jiyongs shocked face. It really wasn’t warm enough for them to be sweating. As much as the leader had tried to nurse them, he wasn’t that great at it. He picked up his bread as he watched his hyung do the same, and took a bite. The piece was gone in 5 bites and his stomach was beginning to growl in anticipation for something more fulfilling.

The men sighed as they shared a glance. It’s the first time in a while they were completely on the same page about something. They needed to find a way into the kitchen so that they could get some real food in their stomachs.

The vocalist looked at the pills sitting on the table and his eyes grew bright. Grabbing his own set of pills in his hands, he unraveled the blanket from around him. Jiyong stood with him in attempt to push him back down but he refused. He was getting into that kitchen. “Jiyong, I have to go get water for these pills.”

Youngbae bit his inner cheek as Jiyong hurriedly shook his head and grabbed the pills from his hands.

“No, I’ll do it for you. You stay here and rest.”

“But-”

“Sit.”

Youngbae could do nothing but stare stunned as the other man ran into the kitchen. He looked at Seunghyun who was just as stunned as he was before moving off of the pallet. There had to be a reason the younger man was keeping him from the kitchen. “Hyung, it’s a little weird.”

“Yeah.” Seunghyun had been wondering what was going on in the kitchen since Jiyong had first told them to stay covered. It would make sense for their leader to want them to rest but after 8 hours of being stuck in the living room, something was going on. He was probably waiting for Daesung and Seungri to come so that they could help fix the mess he made.  

“You wanna?”

Seunghyun stood from his spot and followed the shorted man into the kitchen. The sight that greeted them wasn’t as bad as his kitchen had been when Jiyong had attempted to make him a cake, but since it was Youngbaes kitchen, the man who lived in his kitchen and had ocd when it came to the room, it wasn’t good.

Jiyong jumped, spilling come of the water out of the cup and onto the floor, when he heard the gasp that left Youngbae’s lips. He sluggishly looked around the kitchen and instantly regretted even trying to cook a meal for the others. “Bae, I’ll clean it.”

Seunghyun wondered if it was natural for an eye to twitch as much as Youngbae was. The man looked to be in shock at the state his kitchen was. It was the first time Jiyong was left alone in the room, in his home.

Youngbae couldn’t believe his eyes. His once spotless kitchen was dirty. It wasn’t as bad as the pictures Seunghyun had shown him of his kitchen but he wasn’t a fan of pots and pans being used when they had no reason to be used and he hated having a pile of dishes in his sink. It was a pet peeve and the leader knew it. That had to be the reason he kept them out of the kitchen. He knew Youngbae wouldn’t like it and he knew Seunghyun would tell.

“Yeah, you will. We’ll help.”

Jiyongs shoulders slumped in relief and his smile grew in size. Youngbae was almost sure his face would split in two. “Stop smiling like that, you’re creeping me out.”

Seunghyun laughed and his heel. He may have been volunteered to clean, but he wasn’t going to help. A sharp tug on his shirt brought him back into the kitchen. Youngbae was facing him a smile. “I said us, Hyung. Your boyfriend made the mess so it’s your duty to clean it up.”

Youngbaes smile grew at the blush on his leader's face and the small pout of his hyung. The two were fun to tease, more so when they were in the same room.

“Hyung, we’re here.”

Perfect timing, really. “Kitchen.”

They may have been hungry but the state of his kitchen would prevent him from eating. Now, they would clean the kitchen like the family they were.



Done~

This chapter is, cute? Kinda? I really don't know how I feel about this chapter but sick Youngbae kept popping into my head and wouldn't leave. Plus, I think it would e cute to see Jiyong taking care of s. 

I realized, after reading this, that I haven't done a chapter involving all members in a while. Maybe I can fit it into one of the chapters coming up. 

Well, I hope you enjoy and I'm glad you guys enjoyed the last chapter. You guys make my heart fly!

Until next time~