I believe in you.

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 93


“Hyung, guess what?” Jiyong was ecstatic as he busted through the studio room doors. He looked as though he had just ran a marathon as he stopped in the middle of the room, shoulders bobbing up and down in attempt to regain his breath, catching the attention of all of the members.

 

Seunghyun looked up from his sketch, he really should have learning the lines to his next movie, and slowly blinked at the others appearance.

 

He placed the pen down and rested his arms flat on the table. The cool surface felt good on his hot palms.

 

“You've decided that you wanted to become a Genie?”

 

Jiyong wasn't expecting the out of the blue answer, but genies had been on Seunghyuns mind lately so it was the first thing that came to mind, he didn't know why.

 

“No, why would I-”

 

“Because, even though you're in your learly 30’s, it's never too late to start.’

 

He probably shouldn’t have kept going, Jiyong was getting anxious to share his news, but the laughter from his bandmates kept him going.

 

“Seriously, I-”

 

“I have complete faith in you. I believe in you.”

 

Seunghyun would stop now. He was completely satisfied with the laughter that filled the air. Daesung and Seungri clutched their sides and Youngbae shook his head. He was laughing, just not as hard.

 

Jiyong stomped his foot to show his frustration and Seunghyun would have winced at the look Jiyong gave him if he were afraid of the man.

 

Seungri might still be intimidated by their leader but Seunghyun knew he was a flower under all those thorns.

 

He chuckled at the cuteness before giving his undivided attention to Jiyong.

 

“Okay, I'm listening.”

 

Jiyong looked skeptical before taking a seat in the chair in front of him. There was a paper in his hand, one Seunghyun hadn’t noticed before. His eyes traveled from Jiyong's face of accomplishment before trailing down his frame and halting on the paper laid out before him.

 

He focused on the words as he felt the other three crowding around him.

 

GD&TOP Vol.2- Approved for release date of...

 

There were more words on the lengthy paper, probably guidelines from the management team (guidelines they would probably ignore), but the only words that mattered, the only ones he looked at, were the words in bold print on top of the page.

 

They had been working on the album since they ended their mandatory enlistment but there was always something that pushed the release back. Ikon, Winner, Lee Hi, Akmu, any other groups promotion pushed back there release. Yg wasn't a fan of promoting them at the same time.

 

More importantly, the only thing more important then releasing music, would be the time they would be allowed to spend together. They would spend time on promotions and schedules and they would do it together.

 

“We finally got it. We can release vol. 2.”

 

Seunghyun ignored the congratulations as his eyes found Jiyongs. Pure content was flowing from his younger lover.

 

It was a beautiful sight.


7 chapters left?

Maybe I'll do another drable story...