I Don't Mind

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 55



Bright contacted eyes stared at Jiyong as he hung off of Seungri as if his life depended on it. The two had been close, extremely close, since the party had begun and Seunghyun had refused to take his eyes off of the two incase Jiyong should disappear from his radar to flirt with someone else. Jiyong was drunk, it was obvious by the way his posture became like G-Dragon rather than regular Jiyong. He was such a celebrity while drunk.

“I can’t believe he’s hanging all over him again.”

Seunghyuns eyes cut to the tall, slim woman who stood against the wall next to him. He hadn’t seen her in a while. Not since he had turned down her feelings and confessed to being in a committed relationship with Jiyong. She didn’t often come to company parties. She was more into hanging out with her own crowd of friends or hanging out in the studio with Teddy.

“I mean, why are you with someone like him?”

Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders before putting his hands in his pockets. He wasn’t drinking much, he had already had two glasses of wine. Jiyong was worried about how much alcohol he had been drinking lately, he had been feeling depressed, so they made a deal. Seunghyun cut his alcohol intake and Jiyong gives the man whatever he wants in the bedroom. There was no way he could lose those chances.

“Does it not bother you?”

Her nasal voice cut through his thoughts as though he had no business being there. His head tilted to the side slightly as he thought about his response. He didn’t understand why Lydia was so determined to take him from Jiyong. Or maybe she really wanted Jiyong for herself? It would make a good plot in a drama. He wouldn’t want to be in it though. “It used to, not anymore.”

Lydia scoffed as she crossed her arms firmly over her chest. “It still bothers you, I can tell. It bothers you that he’s always all around others and ignores you.”

It did bother him sometimes, but this wasn’t the conversation he expected to have on a night they were supposed to be celebrating. They normally had a good relationship between the three of them, one of understanding.

Seunghyun turned slightly to take in her appearance and wasn’t to surprised by what he found. Her once pale skin was tinted with pink and her eyelids were heavy as though she hadn’t slept in weeks. It was the reason she was talking about his relationship with Jiyong so actively in a public setting. She was courageous with liquor.  

“He loves Seungri.” It was a fact, he wouldn’t deny it. G-Dragon loved the youngest member as though he was the apple of his eye. When fans or other watched the two interact it seemed as though the two had something going on. Seunghyun knew that wasn’t the case. After months or arguing about Jiyongs relationship with the other man, they had reached a conclusion. GD love Seungri as his child, GD loved Seunghyun as a man. It was enough to satisfy his wavering heart.

Lydia’s eyes narrowed and she leaned her side fully against the wall. She stretched her neck as though she were surveying him through a lense and Seunghyun wondered if it would break. He felt under her gaze, as though she could see his innermost thoughts. “I don’t like that. He already neglects you when it comes to work, he doesn’t need to neglect you when it comes to people.”

Seunghyun scrunched his nose at the smell of alcohol on the woman’s lips. She was right about the neglect and loneliness that he felt when it came to the other man but he was also aware of the neglect Jiyong felt when he would spend countless of night not being able to answer his calls due to his schedule or being in a different country. Sure, Jiyong tended to choose working over spending quality time with him but he didn’t fault Jiyong for that. They both had that understanding when it came to music and more often than not he was working with him. “Music is his passion, I feel the same.”

“His passion should be you. How could you be with someone who doesn’t put you first?”

Seunghyun smirked as the girl got closer. Her eyes became smaller as her body rocked. She was fighting a losing war against the alcohol, and loosing. “I don’t mind. As long as he’s happy.”

“You don’t mind that he doesn’t love you as much as I do?”

He wanted to laugh, he really did, but he had to take into account her feelings. He knew what she felt for im now wasn’t love, it was infatuation. She was attracted to his talent, Jiyong was attracted to his all. “I think he loves me more.”

“Even with the whole Kiko thing?”

It was a slap to the face, Seunghyun literally recoiled. Kiko was a sore spot, she always would be. She was a nice girl who caused a sensitivity that had yet to be resolved. Seunghyun knew Jiyong loved Kiko, not as much as him or Seungri, but the love was still there. Often times he would sit in his apartment and wonder who Jiyong would choose between the two.

“Ya! Get away from my man!”

Both eyes snapped to Jiyong standing a few feet away before turning back to one another. Realizing how close they had gotten, both jumped back in attempt to widen the distance.

Jiyong made his way over to the pair and wrapped his arms around Seunghyun's, bringing the captured arm firm against his chest. “Lydia, what have I told you about messing with my man?”

Lydia rolled her eyes at the younger man and Seunghyun wondered if the woman was sobering up. Her eyes were wide and alert. Maybe she was just faking the whole thing to get his reaction, her eyes filled with amusement as Jiyong squeezed tighter, or Jiyongs.

“I’m just giving him the attention you’re not giving him.” She smiled as she said the biting words and her tone was light. She was amused by the situation, extremely amused.

“Hyung, whose attention do you want more? Mine or hers?”

Seunghyun was confused by the change of events. Why was Lydia acting as she was? Was she aware of his recent feelings, his insecurities, the reason he was drinking more than normal? He was firm in loving Jiyong but sometimes he feared he loved the boy more, but she couldn’t have known that. It seemed that everything the girl did was a mystery to him.

Lydia’s eyes shifted between the two before she puckered his lips and put her hands on her lips. “He wants me, G-Dragon.”

Seunghyun gasped at the sudden reply but his next reaction was amusement as Jiyong buried his face between the crevice of his arm and chest. “No he doesn’t. He want’s me.”

“Then why did you leave oppa by himself while you went off with Seungri? You obviously don’t want him, so why don’t you let me have him?”

Jiyong lifted his face and released the arm in his grasp. Placing himself firmly between the two he stared Lydia straight in the eye. Seunghyun raised a brow in curiosity and Lydia bit back her amusement. Had Jiyong been sober he would have realized what she was doing.

“He’s mine. You can’t have him and I would never give him up. He’s my special someone, more special than anyone or thing. I don’t care how you feel about him, he’s mine.”

Seunghyuns heart swelled as the words flowed for Jiyong's lips. The shorter man was drunk but he knew there was honesty in his statement. It was the confirmation he needed to know that he was still as important to him as he always had been. He couldn’t hold the grin from appearing on his face.

“Then take good care of him, or I really will steal him.”

She wouldn’t, Seunghyun realized. Their relationship was a strange one but somewhere down the line he realized that the relationship that started as business ened as one of siblings. It was like Lydia was trying to help her brother in his time of need. Seunghyun would have to buy her dinner in thanks.

“You hear that oppa, you’re his.” Laughter erupted from her lips as she turned to leave the two alone by the wall.

Jiyong had yet to turn to face him but he knew the others face was red. No matter how drunk the man was, he was always embarrassed when his inner feelings worked their way out. He was always shy with sharing himself with others.

Seunghyun leaned his arms over the shorter man’s shoulders and lowered his mouth to his ears, nibbling slightly before taking a shallow breath. “You’re mine too.”

He could feel Jiyong shudder in his grasp and Seunghyun wondered how many eyes were on the pair. It wasn’t often that they showed public affection.

“Why don’t I take you home and show you what it’s like to be mine?”

Jiyong could do nothing but nod enthusiastically as Seunghyun dragged him out. Seunghyun would have to buy Lydia more then dinner in appreciation.