Try Some

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 27



If there was one thing everyone knew about Seunghyun, it was that he wasn’t a fan of sharing. He was like a child in a way. He held onto the belief that if he got it that it was his, and if you wanted it you should go buy your own. It had annoyed Jiyong at first but he could understand, Seunghyun felt that if he shared then he would never be able to treasure it the same.

His mind worked in mysterious ways.

“Ji, do you want vanilla or chocolate?”

They were currently at a small ice cream shop; one being run by their childhood friend. It was sort of a makeshift date for the two. “Vanilla.”

Jiyong remained seated at the small table away from the window as Seunghyun paid for their cones and sat in the small chair across from him before handing the other cone to its rightful owner. Jiyong eyed the others cone as Seunghyun took the first .

It looked odd, he couldn’t tell the flavor. Their friend must had been experimenting with other flavors to create what was on Seunghyun's cone. It must have been good with how quickly Seunghyun was eating it.

“What is that?”

“Bangkok Peanut.”

Jiyong kept an eye on the cream as he ate his own. He really wanted to try it, he wanted to ask. He wouldn’t though. Seunghyun didn’t share, especially ice cream.

“Why do you keep staring at my ice cream?”

Jiyong jumped in his seat as his gaze raised from the cone to meet the brown eyes of his date. “I’m not staring at your cone. I just think it looks interesting, that’s all.”

Seunghyun kept his eyes locked on his date, taking another of the cold substance, before handing it over the table in front of a wide eyed leader. “Try some.”

It was weird, being offered it. Jiyong hesitated as he stuck out his tong to taste the new flavor. His taste buds screamed in delight as Seunghyun watched his reaction. The older grinned at the look of satisfaction.

“You know, I should start sharing with you more often.” Seunghyun looked mischievous as he pulled the cone back to take a long .

Jiyong raised a brow and prepared himself for the answer. Seunghyun was in one of his moods. “Why?”

“Because I like the indirect kissing.”

Jiyong couldn’t help his face turning red, his empty hand covering his face, or his foot connecting to a leg underneath the table.

Needless to say, Seunghyun only shares with Jiyong. 


Oh my goodness, you guys have made me so happy with the responses. I have read and received them all. I'm happy that you guys enjoyed the chapter and I'm happy it became some of your favorites. With how popular that chapter was I feel really bad for this one, lol.

As happy as I am to receive positive feedback, I'm assuming I can add more problems into their relationship without there being any problems. I like fluff as much as the next person but as I've said in a response, and as a response said to me, no relationship is without conflict. I actually have another chapter coming up that has a little conflict in it. Not as much as the last one but still.

Like I said earlier, I've read through the responses. Are some of you wanting a multi chapter story based on the previous chapter? Honestly speaking, they didn't end up together in the original copy. Would you all be wiling to read it? If you are then I'm willing to write it. Just let me know.

Thanks~~~