Sweet Dreams

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 81


Chapter 75 continuation...


Jiyong was nervous, the most nervous he had been in his whole life. He had driven to Seunghyun's house with a plan, a short plan since he had 15 minutes to come up with because Seunghyun lived close to Youngbae, but the plan flew out the window as soon as Seunghyun opened the door with that blinding smile plastered on his face.

His plan had been simple, force a kiss upon the man and hope to god that he keeps it going before seducing the man into something more. Regretfully, the plan had shattered in shame as he sat on the couch, waiting for the man to start the movie they had both wanted to watch after eating their dinner.

Seunghyun sat on the couch next to him, keeping a distance between them. Jiyong watched through the corner of his eyes as the man’s fingers twitched in the dark room.

“Sure, Seunghyun doesn’t initiate physical contact but if you paid more attention to him you would notice how hesitant he is everytime he goes to grab your hand. ”

Youngbae had been right. Throughout the night Jiyong had been paying closer attention to his boyfriend. Every twitch, reach, and every time he succumbed to his nerves was caught under Jiyongs now watchful gaze. It’s amazing how much you notice once you’ve been made aware of something.

“Stop waiting for him to initiate something and initiate something yourself.”

Sure, his 15 minute plan had failed but the night was still relatively young. Slowly, Jiyong reached out to grab the man’s hand. The man flinched at the contact but kept his hand still as their fingers intertwined. Jiyong marveled at the sweaty palms and kept his eyes on the connected hands as he noticed how perfectly his smooth hands felt in the others rough ones.

10 minutes into the movie Jiyong grew tired of the distance. Seunghyun seemed to freeze in his spot as Jiyong curled against his side. Had the situation been different, or had Jiyong not been as determined as he was to coax some affection, then he would have laughed.

He knew that Seunghyun had experience, Jiyong knew the woman Seunghyun had dated prior and he saw how effortlessly Seunghyun initiated any form of affection with them, but with Jiyong he was almost completely different. The thought boiled in the back of his mind before pushing forefront, aching to be asked about.

Jiyong held his breath before counting to 8 and releasing. “Why aren’t you as affectionate with me as you were with your ex’s?”

Seunghyuns fingers flinched in his own and Jiyong kept his eyes glued to the TV, letting the images flash in his mind before forgetting what he saw prior. He was no longer into the movie. His gaze shifted to the man by his side as Seunghyun reached for the remote, lowering the volume as though he knew they weren’t really watching the movie anymore.

“You’re different from them.” Seunghyun kept his eyes glued to the muted tv, a slight flush on his cheks at the confession.

He was different. Jiyong’s heart fluttered in his chest as the gears in his head started working full force to work the meaning out of those words. It made sense now, complete sense, why Seunghyun was hesitant. It wasn’t that he was nervous to initiate anything, he just wanted to handle Jiyong with more care than he had ever offered his previous lovers. Youngbae was right, Seunghyun liked him more.

“I like you more then I’ve liked anyone in my entire life. Somehow, no matter how much I tried to bury my feelings for you, those feelings always ended up getting in the way of everything.” Seunghyun slumped into the sofa and a sad chuckle escaped his lips. “Can you believe my last girl dumped me because she thought I had an unhealthy obsession with you. I did so well to hide it too.”

Jiyong was shocked, stupefied, and falling in love a little bit more with each word that left Seunghyuns lips. He didn’t know he had been the cause of Seunghyuns relationship ending but he was grateful that he was. He wasn't fond of being a homewrecker but if he wasn't then he wouldn’t be with the man now if he wasn’t.

“I’ve always liked you a little too much, but I didn’t want to initiate anything physical until I was sure you felt the same way.”

He did, he so ing did.

Taking complete control of the situation, Jiyong strattled Seunghyun hips, wrapped his arms around his neck, and pulled the man into a demanding kiss. It was their first kiss and Jiyong hopped his feelings broke though.

The kiss became more aggressive as it continued, the pair only separating to renew short breaths, panting at the lack of breath.

Jiyong moaned into the kiss as a domineering tongue was pushed into his mouth, exploring new territory that he had craved since he first laid eyes on the other man. Hands settled on his hips but Jiyong wanted more.

Removing his own hands from the others neck, he lowered his hands along the mand firm chest before gripping hold of Seunghyuns hands and moving them along his body. He could feel a bulge growing hard under him as his hips moved in motion, grinding hard to get a rise out of the other man.

As though his nervousness was completely gone, Seunghyun finally took control of the situation, slipping Jiyongs shirt over his head and caressing every ounce of skin he could get his hands on. Moans met his ears as he pinched perky s between his hands and a moan was forced from his lips as the hip rolls became more agressive.

Seunghyun had pictured their first time to being different but Jiyong had obviously come with the intentions of getting laid. The rapper would happily obliged.

Jiyong let out a gasp as Seunghyun changed their position. Jiyong laid on his back as Seunghyun lingered over him. The love in the older man's eyes was dominant over the lust that lingered. Jiyong decided then that it was his favorite look.  

A disheveled man in love.

Slowly, Seunghyun lowered his lips to expecting ones. His pace slowed as the kiss became sensual and Jiyong loved every moment of it. He would accept anything the man had to offer.

He allowed the other to move at his own pace and Jiyong bit his lip as Seunghyun unbuckled his belt and lifted his hips as his pants and boxers were pulled off, along with his socks.

Blushing as Seunghyun studied his now body, he pouted at Seunghyun fully clothed one.

Noticing the look on the others face, Seunghyun chuckled as he slowly removed his own clothes. Jiyong’s eyes traveled along the now bare skin and reached a hand out to touch the hot skin.

It wasn’t the time to be thinking of other men but Jiyong was really grateful for Youngbae’s advice. He took the initiative and he was getting what he wanted, he just wasn’t expecting it to come multiple times in one night.

Seunghyun smiled down at the sleeping man snuggled to his chest, grabbing a throw blanket from the back of the couch to keep Jiyong warm as he slept.

Kissing the crown of the smaller man’s head, he smiled as his grip on the others frame tightened.

“Sweet dreams.”


Well, I don't like it but..

Good news, none of the upcoming chapters (the ones written) have sad endings! Bad news, I only have up to chapter 84 written and I have no idea how the rest of the chapters are going to go.

Also, can you believe I have 19 chapters left in this series?