"Can I hold your hand?"

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

 Chater 19

It was a stupid idea and Jiyong hated Youngbae for even suggesting it. More then that, he couldn’t believe that he was stupid enough to go along with it. Why didn’t he bail like Daesung did when they asked if he was coming? If he had used his brain instead of his libido, then he wouldn’t be in this situation.

 “Come on, it’s not that bad.” A hot voice whispered in his ear. Jiyong jumped before glaring at the owner. It wasn’t that bad? Easy for him to say. Seunghyun and Youngbae practically lived for this stuff. Even Seungri was having fun even though he was scared out of his mind.

 A scream escaped his lips and his feet left the ground before falling into Seunghyuns arms. wasn’t worth this, why did he think that would make this okay? Never again would Jiyong allow Seunghyun to drag him into a haunted house just because of a promise of . Jiyong should have known better, when he wanted he got it, regardless of the situation. He was an idiot.

 He could feel Seunghyun laugh as he dug his face into the others shoulder. This haunted house was ten times darker and scarier than the one they had gone thorough for that TV show. More importantly there were no cameras so he didn’t have to worry about putting on a brave face. Jiyong hated being scared.

 Oh yeah, there were no cameras.

 As slowly as his fear would allow, Jiyong moved his hand down the others arm and gently squeezed his wrist. Can I hold your hand? He knew the message was received as the other gently intertwined their fingers in a firm grip. The fear softened slightly.

 Well, as slightly as it could. He was still terrified, but with Seunghyun now holding his hand he was able to pull the other straight through the haunted house without stopping, giving the workers little time to actually scare them when they popped out.

 When they finally reached the ending Jiyong dropped the the floor, out of breath. They practically ran out. He looked up to the other man to find him standing with his arms crossed and a pout on his lips.

 “What are you so upset about?” It irritated Jiyong to see the man like that. He understood that he wanted to stay longer in the haunted house but couldn’t he understand how frightened Jiyong was. There was no way he was that selfish.

 “We should have gone slower.”

 If this was anime then Jiyong’s vein would have popped. “You wanted to stay longer? Why the hell would we do that?”

“Because then you would still be in my arms and we would till be holding hands.”

 Jiyong scoffed at the man. So it was for completely selfish reasons after all. As nice as it had been to be in the others arms, he was to scared to actually care. Besides, his libido was about to be very happy. “Well, let’s get out of here and you can hold me again.”

 Seunghyun dropped his arms and scratched the back of his neck, looking back to the exit of the haunted house. Another vein would have popped by now. He couldn’t seriously still be thinking about that damned house.

 “We did kind of leave Seungri and Youngbae back there, don’t you think we should wait.”

 That was it, his patience has shriveled up and died. He didn’t care about the others in the house, or Deasung, or CL, or Dara, or Boom, or Minzy, or any of the other YG family that was somewhere in the park. All he cared about was getting the man in front of him into his bed. Standing up with a new found determination, Jiyong sent a massive group text to the others and grabbed hold of Seunghyuns hand to drag him to his car.

 Jiyong was passed the point of caring for others now, he just spent the last 5 minutes of his life being scared in and out of death. It was his turn to be a little selfish. He wanted , and he wanted it now.


So, I don't really lke this chapter all that must but this is the only thing that came to mind with this. *Sigh* oh well, I like every chapter that has come after this so I guess I'll let it slide.

Thanks for the great reviews everyone! I'm glad your liking it. I've already written up to chapter 25 with all this motivation you've been given me!

Thanks again~