I Made this for You

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 39


“Isn’t this cool?”

No, no it wasn’t cool but he couldn’t let Jiyong know that. He didn’t like it, not one bit. He forced out an awkward smile as Jiyong went on and on about his new creation.

“It took me an hour to finish.”

Sure it did. Seunghyun bit the inside of his check to hold back the scathing remark that was trying to come out. It wasn’t that Seunghyun didn’t like this canvas that Jiyong was presenting to him. It was that he had planned on taking Jiyong there, sort of like an unofficial date. Unofficial only because he had the tendency to just drag the boy on his whimsical outings.

“Seungri kept trying to draw…”

Seungri, of course he went with his loving maknae. Seunghyun couldn’t hold back his scowl at the mention of the name. It wasn’t that he didn’t like the youngest, the youngest was like his little brother. His problem was how much love and time Jiyong had invested in the youngest lately. It seemed like every time he called his leader the man had some type of plans with Seungri. Seunghyun didn’t really want to admit it, but he was feeling a little neglected.

“What’s wrong?”

Seunghyun mentally slapped himself for letting his true emotions shine through. He was an actor, why was he always compelled to show Jiyong the truth even though sometimes he didn’t want to. “Nothing.”

Jiyong frowned as he placed his paint filled canvas on the floor by his feet. “You don’t like it.”

.

It wasn’t that he didn’t like the panting, well he didn’t love it but it wasn’t that bad. Of course that would be what Jiyong got after seeing the scowl on his face. The only one who really knew he felt the way he did was Daesung. In fact, he had just gotten off the phone with Daesung after ranting about the two going together before Jiyong busted into his living room with a canvas under his arm and a wide smile on his face.

“Of course I do. You’re really talented with a paintbrush.”

Jiyong looked skeptical for a grand total of 30 seconds before the smile on Seunghyuns face cause a smile to grow on his. For the first time in his life he was happy that Jiyong wouldn’t press him into finding out the real reason for his scowl though he knew the conversation was soon to come.

“Good, because I made this for you.”

The smile on Jiyong’s face was blinding as he picked the canvas back up off of the floor and shoved it into Seunghyuns hands.

Seunghyun looked at the painting in his hands, glanced up at the look of anticipation on his lovers face, and looked back down at the painting before a wide, honest, grin broke out.

He didn’t love the painting at first but he loved it now.