Stay Over

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 66


“Have you seen their new music video?”

Seunghyun raised his eyes from his script to look at the man leaning against his side. He glanced over to the music show playing on the younger man's tv before scanning back over his script.

He had to learn the scene by tomorrow and today was almost over.

“Nope.” Honestly speaking, he didn’t even know the group. Sure, the girls were attractive, their dances were cute, and the music was decent, but he prefered harder beats, and lyrics with meaning.

Upon first glance you could tell they were from SM Entertainment. The lalala was catchy but the rapping was lacking, though it somehow fit the girls.

Jiyong snuggled closer to his side and turned up the volume. Music flooded the room and Seunghyun felt his focus start to leave him. He couldn’t concentrate with all the noise.

“Their video is good, they dance at an abandoned gas station.”

Seunghyun raised a brow at that. He would have stated how gas stations had nothing to do with the actual song but he decided against it. His group had some weird videos.

"Just watch, this group is going to be popular.”

Jiyong leaned up from his position and stood as he followed along to the group he still didn’t know the name of. The dancing man seemed to know them well with how easily he was following along to the moves. Seunghyun wondered how long Jiyong had been a fan.

Glancing at the clock of the DVD player, Seunghyun sighed at the time. It was 10, he needed to go home for a full night's rest if he wanted to be at 100% for filming the next morning.

Jiyong stopped his dancing as he noticed the other gathering his things. He quickly moved closer to the other man, grabbing his things and holding them to his chest. “Stay for a while longer.”

Seunghyun didn’t know what it was about the statement, if it was the pleading tone of the bagging in the eyes, but against his better judgment he agreed. He put his script into his bag once Jiyong handed it back and sat back onto the couch. Jiyong snuggled back up against his side and rewinded the music program to replay the beginning of the next performance.

Something was wrong with his younger lover, it was clear as day in his tone. The man didn’t want him to leave, which was normal, but the way he asked him to stay didn’t happen often. Seunghyun ran a hand through Jiyongs tresses, questioning whether he should press the man about it or let the man spill it himself. Knowing Jiyong he would have to press a bit.

“So, who is this?”

Jiyong shrugged a shoulder as he laced their hands together, rubbing his thumb in soothing circles against the back of his hand.

They didn’t really listen to music as much as they probably should have. Seungri was the one who was always up to date with current trends of other idols. Jiyong strived to create a new trend for them.

“Do you think we’ll be together forever?”

The question was quiet, and hesitant. Seunghyun tensed involuntarily. Why would Jiyong ask such a thing. Of course they were going to be together forever. Once Seunghyun considered something his he never let it go.

“Of course we will. We’re destined.”

Jiyong chuckled, his eyes closing in the process. He was tired, they both were.

A comfortable silence settled between the two and Seunghyun focused his attention on the tv. Jiyongs breathing was light as his chest gently rose with every breath he took. Seunghyun found him to be beautiful in such a peaceful state.

“I had a dream that you died last night.”

Jiyong grabbed the hand a little tighter. Seunghyun continued to run his hand through the others hair, placing light butterfly kisses on his crown. “I’m still here.”

That’s what it was. Jiyong had a bad dream so he was clinging on more than normal.

“Stay with me?”

Seunghyun smiled at the hesitation. “Always.”


Bonus points if you can name the girl group and the song!

Also, I'm going to post the first chapter of my new story later on tonight. If you have time, drop by and read it. I'd really appreciate it :)