You can have half

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

 

Chapter 11


Haru was, arguably, the cutest little girl he knew. He would buy them both a piece of ice cream cake, even after Tablo told them no, and they would sit together on the floor of their empty dance room and just eat away. It was almost a tradition. Every time the child’s parents left them alone, or left Haru to run around the company, Haru would expect some cake and Seunghyun could never disappoint the little girl. She was just to cute for her own good. Seunghyun didn't know why he liked children so much.

“Top-oppa, we should give some to the dolphins next time.”

Seunghyun glanced at the child from the corner of his eyes and the melting ice cream from his fork. Why was the ice cream cake melting so fast?

“Why would you want to give dolphins your ice cream?”

It was a genuine question and Seunghyun really wanted to know the answer. Not even he had thought about sharing his ice cream with fishy fiends.

“Because daddy told me you share with people you love and I love dolphins.”

Sharing is caring was the motto. Seunghyun agreed with the girl whole heartedly, Tablo was teatching her well. You tend to give things up for the person you love. Speaking of people he loved, Jiyong poked his head through the door.

Busted.

“Hyung, you’re not supposed to be eating ice cream, that was for the visitors.”

It took a while for the Jiyong to notice Haru but when he did his face lite up. It seemed everyonehad a soft spot for the little girl. 

Seunghyun shrugged his shoulder’s before taking another bite of the cake. Haru just continued to eat her cake with a smile on her face. She was finally brave enough to be in the same room as GD. It helped that she was developing a small crush on Taeyang.

“Jiyong, come here.”

Jiyong stubbornly crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head no. Seunghyun continued to wave him over before patting the ground next to him.

“Come here, come eat this cake with me. You can have half.”

Jiyong eyes the cake before making his way over to the two and taking his seat. Seunghyun held a spoon full of cake out to Jiyong who took a bite. He looked happier than a kid on Christmas. Jiyong loved ice cream.

“Top-oppa, why are you giving away your ice cream.”

Seunghyun took another bite before turning to look at the girl, “because Haru, it’s like you said earlier. You share with the people you love.”

The hit to the back of his head was worth the blushing dragon. 


Hiyo~~ before I start gushing, I'm really glad that the last chapter was well recieved. I was actully kind of sad while I wrote it so i'm glad the emotion went thorugh.

Anyway, this is my favorite chapter so far, as of right now. I love involving Haru, because she is adorable, and it's so cute. Okay, so maybe you didn't explode rainbows and unicorns but it's close enough, right? lol, I hope you guys liked it!