"After you"

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 44


 

"When I like something, I see the end of it and that’s why I get sick of it so easily."

 

The first time T.O.P had said those very words, anxiety grew in his chest. He hesitated to be with the man who had confessed his interest just moments before spewing his answer to the interviewer. If he was able to go back in time to that very moment he would ensure himself to just trust the older man, it’s not something that he would ever regret. 10 years of stability in their relationship told him so.

 

“Daddy, help me!”

 

Jiyong laughed as he helped the little girl lift the handle of her suit case. They were going on vacation, just the three of them. Jiyong, Seunghyun, and little Hyeon, his perfect little family.

The little girl was only 6 years old with her tan skin and wavy hair. The couple had adopted her when she was barely 6 months old, four years into their own relationship. It was a big step for the couple to take, especially being figureheads in the media industry, but after returning from military service, Seunghyun wanted something that would connect him to Jiyong for the rest of his life. Jiyong really knew that the older man just wanted a child to call his own. The media had a field day when news broke out but the momentum slowly faded when the privacy of their lives remained that way, private.

“Hyeon, stop running. You’re going to trip on the wheels.” He called out in vain as the little girl ran to catch up with her other dad. He could hear her chuckle as the older man stopped and turned, picking the little girl up as she screamed in delight and spun her around. The joint laugher of his two loved ones was music to his ears.

Jiyong shook his head in amusement as the other two continued walking, Hyeon still in her dad's arms and Jiyong picking up her suitcase as he passed by it. He placed her suitcase on his own and rolled it with difficulty. Who knew that a hello kitty suitcase would be so big. He should have listened to his instinct and packed her things in his suitcase. Had the spoiled little girl not thrown a fit, and if she didn’t have Seunghyun wrapped around her fingers, then he would have.

“Ji, are you coming?”

Seunghyuns voice cut through his internal rant and his head shot up to meet the stares of his family. He cried out in pain as he reached his neck and tried to slap the others hand away as it moved to massage his now aching neck. He was grateful that the airport was empty, there were no fans to record.

“Are you okay?”

Jiyong pouted and glared at the question. His fingers continued to rub his aching neck. “Do I look okay to you?”

Seunghyun chuckled at the cuteness of the younger man and opened his mouth to respond. A smaller mouth beat him to it.

“Daddy, do you have a oo? Do you need a bandaid.”

Jiyong looked at his child with a fond smile and rubbed his hand through her hair. His pain was quickly forgotten as he laughed at her attempts to move his hands away. “I’m fine, sweetie.”

He moved to grab his suitcase and raised a brow as Seunghyun stood, a suitcase in each hand and Hyeon’s suitcase on the bigger of the three. “After you.”

Jiyong bit back a smile and grabbed their child’s hand. They were going to be together for a long time.


The missing chapter..