You can do it.

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 94


Chapter 91 cont..


Seunghyun hummed along to a slow tune playing on the radio as he stirred the contents of the boiling pot. He had woken up disoriented, forgetting how he ended up in his guestroom, but as he went into his own room and realized the object of his interests was peacefully tangled in his sheets, his smile grew full wattage.  

 

His smirk grew in amusement at the memory of the night before. Jiyong breaking into his house had been unexpected, but the man was welcome anytime. The others held the same invitation though it seemed as though Jiyong was the only one to use it.

 

It didn’t take long for Seunghyun to realize the younger man had developed feelings for him. It didn’t take long for him to return those feelings either.

 

SNSD’s Mr.Mr started playing through his speakers and Seunghyun swayed to the beat. Listening to music in the morning made cooking a little easier then it normally was. It helped time go by, especially when he was cooking soup. He had woken up with the full intention of making an American style breakfast. Eggs, bacon, break, the works. His mind changed as soon as he made it into the kitchen and he saw what he actually had.

 

Instead of cooking what he wanted he settled for cooking the perfect remedy for his sleeping dragon, Hangover Soup. Thankfully Seunghyun had just enough ingredients for the both of them.

 

Seunghyun turned off the stove as the soup reached completion and he mentally patted himself on the back as he took a spoon to taste it. Flavor didn’t explode in his mouth like it should have but it was the best he could do and the best they were going to get.

 

If Jiyong was going to complain about the taste then he could sneak into Youngbaes house with a hangover.

 

Scratch that, Seunghyun didn’t like the idea of Jiyong going anywhere else while he was drunk.

 

Seunghyun his heels, with the intention of waking up his sleeping guest, but he stood in place as his eyes met light brown eyes. Brown eyes that were practically devouring his bare chest.

 

He smirked as eyes traveled along every inch of his bare skin, because a shirtless Seunghyun was a rare sight, before brown eyes finally met his own. Jiyong flushed at what he had just done but Seunghyun would move as if he hadn’t noticed he was just molested with eyes.

 

Seunghyun would always act naive when it came to Jiyong. The youngers reactions were too delicious for him not too. This had been the very reason he took off his shirt before heading downstairs.

 

“I made breakfast. Soup for your hangover.”

 

Jiyong bit his lip as if he wanted to say something but kept his mouth shut. He moved to grab a newly made bowl of soup before following Seunghun to the dining room table and sitting opposite one another.

 

He didn’t know why Jiyong was acting so docile. Jiyong was anything but the submissive man he was acting like right now.

 

Seunghyun watched Jiyong take his first bite of the soup before taking the first sip from his own bowl. He wondered how long the silence would drag before Jiyong finally broke.

 

Maybe 2 minutes, he guessed.

 

“Hyung, did I say anything last night?”

 

Less than a minute then. Jiyong must not have remembered everything that had happened.

 

“About what?” Seunghyun wondered how long he could make this last.Jiyongs blush made everything worth it in the long run.

 

“About- um- about us, our relationship?”

 

If Seunghyun played his cards right he could tease Jiyong to his full amusment. It sounded fun, in all honesty.

 

Seunghyun feigned confusion as he pretended to think about what happened last night. “Nope, not that I can remember.”

 

He wasn’t lying, not really. Jiyong didn’t share his feelings with words, he shared it with a kiss. Though it was a sloppy kiss, a kiss and words are two different things.

 

Jiyongs shoulders slumped and a breath of relief was pushed out. He must have been thinking about it since he left the room that morning.  

 

Seunghun continued to eat his soup, ignoring the glances Jiyong snuck his way, until a few minutes of silence passed. He was able to see the bottom of his bowl when he decided he was bored with the situation. Since he didn’t have any schedules that morning, and he knew Jiyong was free too, he would drag out his attempts at keeping himself entertained for as long as he could.

 

Jiyong was a valid source of amusement.

 

“You know, next time you give me a birthday gift it would be better if your lips actually connected with mine.”

 

Seunghyun bit the inside of his cheeks as his tone was as nonchalant as he could have managed.

 

The younger man choked instantly on the pork he was eating and his face flushed a beautiful shade of red. Seunghyun really wished he could take a picture to carry with him always.

 

“I mean, I thought you had more experience in certain things but I guess you don’t. You can’t even kiss right.” Seunghyun stood to his feet, bowl in hand, and walked to the sink to put in the empty dish. Could feel the others gaze on his back and turned just in time to see Jiyong's mouth clamp shut.

 

Seunghyun forced his eyes to widened as he kept his act going. The reactions were entertaining, completely satisfying on his end. Jiyong looked like a deer in headlight. He probably thought the night had been a dream.

 

“Jiyong, if you can’t kiss, does that mean your a ?” He shook his head in disbelief.

 

Jiyong stood from his seat, “I’m not a !”

 

Seunghyun felt his mood drop at the defence. He knew Jiyong wasn’t a , he was fully aware of his ual conquests, but hearing it again wasn’t amusing anymore. Seunghyun regretted bringing up but what’s done was done. “Ah, so you’re not a but you can’t kiss?”

 

Jiyong was verbally trying to voice an excuse. Seunghyun allowed his some time to get his thoughts together. His brow rose as he waited patiently for what was to come next.

 

The younger's face was still cherry red.

 

“I was drunk last night! I didn’t kiss you right because I wasn’t in my right mind. I’m a great kisser.”

 

Seunghyun hummed a response, leaning back against the counter. He rested his hands, bent, on the edge of the counter. His eyes stayed focused on Jiyongs as his next challenge left his lips. “Prove it.”

 

He was frozen, frozen in shock, frozen in anticipation, frozen in anything related to either of those words. Seunghyun watched his full body tense before hesitation took over completely.

 

“Wha- What?”

 

Seunghun tilted his head to the side, brow raised as though he were waiting. “Prove it.”

 

It was the push Jiyong needed. Quickly, as though pushed by some unknown force, Jiyong made his way over to Seunghyun. The taller man allowed the younger to wrap around his neck but before lips met his he placed a hand on the others lips.

 

He had meant when he thought Jiyong would have to confess first. Seunghyun wasn’t loose with his lips.

 

“Ji, I don’t know how you do things, but I only kiss people I’m in a relationship with.”

 

Jiyong stood in disbelief, arms still wrapped around his neck. On top of being called sadistic by their youngest members, he was also called a tease by Youngbae. It was a hobby he just couldn’t kick.

 

Seunghyun stood in complete expectation while Jiyong was at a loss. Seunghyun could see the gears turning in the others mind but nothing was piecing together like it should have. Jiyong needed another push it seemed.

 

“You know what I want, Jiyong. Come on, you can do it.”

 

Slowly, Jiyong’s arms dropped to his side. Seunghyun watched in silence as the other looked away, avoiding his gaze.

 

“I like you.”

 

It was so quiet that Seunghyun would have missed it if he wasn’t waiting for it. It was the greatest phrase to ever reach his ears. Second only to the ‘I love you’ that he was determined to get by the end of next month.

 

“Good.” Grabbing the color of Jiyongs shirt, he ignored the others yelp as he forced lips to meet in an aggressive way. Seunghyun would have taken it slow with the kiss but he had waited to long for this.

 

He waited 7 seconds before massaging his lips to get a response from the still lips attached to his own. Soon, both lips were moving against the other as Jiyong wrapped his arms back around the others neck and Seunghyun rested his hands on Jiyongs rear, giving a squeeze to entice a moan.

 

Taking the initiative, Seunghyun shoved his tongue in the others mouth, exploring the new territory as Jiyong returned the favor. He could feel his lower regions growing in excitement and he knew Jiyong was probably feeling the same.

 

It was time to end their little moment.

 

Pulling away, Seunghyun smirked at the whine that left the other. The sound was going onto the list of things Seunghun loved about the other.

 

He was left breathless as he looked into the others clouded eyes. They should really be moving slower, it was a new relationship, but they had known each other their whole lives. There was no need to take their time to do new couple things.

 

“That gift was much better, but I can think of something better.”

 

Jiyong could do nothing but follow along as he was dragged into Seunghyuns room.

 

Seunghyun vowed to make sure Jiyong couldn’t walk during his next scedule.

 

They always said he was a little sadistic.


Oh my, 6 chapters left?

Thank you for the endless support.