"It looks good on you.”

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 32



The lights were hot on his skin as the camera continued to flash. He subconsciously the small holes in his shirt as constant yells of, ‘act natural’ and ‘you’ll make a hole in the shirt,’ were directed at him.

Jiyong would have scoffed if he wasn’t acting as the professional that he was. The shirt was full of holes regardless of how he played with it, it was the design. To be completely honest, he hated his current outfit. His holy sweater was slightly too big and his pants were extremely too tight. Any motion or pose that he was normally able to preform was restricted due to his legs inability to breath. Adding on his distaste and lack of confidence in his current outfit didn’t help the problem.

“Take a break, you’re not focused. Seungri, you’re up!” The photographer threw his hands up in his frustration before waving Jiyong away.

The leader bit his lip to hold back a sneer and opted to bow his apologies as Seungri patted his back and he moved from in front of the camera.

Seunghyun looked to Jiyong as the other stood beside him at the snack table. He was surprised that the other was already finished with his shoot but after witnessing the look of discomfort and dissatisfaction that quickly crossed the others face before vanishing, he knew the perfectionist didn’t get through it.

“What’s wrong?”

Jiyong stuffed a chip in his mouth before turning to the taller man. He was handsome in his leather jacket and plain black shirt, he always was. Why couldn’t Jiyong be in a something similar for this shoot, why was he the only one feeling so uncomfortable? Seunghyuns gaze made him even more unnerved. He didn’t like not looking his finest in front of the other man.

He finished his bag of chips and threw it in the trash under the table before replying with a quiet “nothing.”

Seunghyun knew better then to buy that. He had noticed the way the other began to play with the hem of his sweater and refused to make any kind of eye contact. He knew Jiyong too well to not notice such small things. “Is it about what you’re wearing?”

It was common knowledge that Seunghyun wasn’t the smartest man in the world but he knew he was right on the nose when Jiyong’s shoulders dropped a little as if defeated. Seunghyun wasn’t surprised by the other reaction. Jiyong’s fashion sense and this photo shoots were completely opposites. The clothes designed were too safe to even be considered by the leader. Seunghyun wasn’t a fan either, but he didn’t understand why Jiyong didn’t feel good in what he was wearing. Jiyong looked good in anything he wore.

Jiyong side glanced at the other as he continued to play with his shirt. In Seunghyuns eyes, the younger male was absolutely adorable. “The sweater is too big and the pants are to tight. My legs aren’t getting any blood circulation.”

Seunghyun's perfectly arched brow rose as he began to take in what the other was wearing. The older could complain about the sweater all he wanted, but the pants were so perfect on the other that Seunghyun wanted to buy the pair of pants so that the other could walk around his house with nothing but them on. They shaped his legs in a way that he could heavily appreciate. “It looks good on you, especially the pants.”

The rapper’s eyes lingered in the others legs as a blush rose on the leaders cheeks. It wasn’t a complement Jiyong had expected to hear, but as the eyes continued to stroll up and down his body his confidence grew.

“You like these?” Jiyong released his sweater and began to rub his hands up and down the leather material of his pants. The marveled in the  sight of the others eyes following his every move.

“Very much.” It was a border line growl and Jiyong loved the sound. He almost wished he could take the tight pants home with him so that Seunghyun would have his way with him.

“Jiyong, are you better yet? Let’s retake your set.”

Both sets of eyes turned to the direction of the photographer and Seunghyun sighed, sticking another brownie in his mouth, while Jiyong chuckled and moved to stand back in front of the camera. He felt better about his outfit, much better now that he knew he didn’t look like a fool in front of the other.

It wasn’t an outfit that he would choose for himself but just knowing that the other liked it made it good enough for him.



First and foremost, thank you for the reviews that you guys have blessed me with for the previous chapters. I'm glad that my chapters are appearing more realistic to some. It's a really big accomplishment for me as a writer. I appreciate every single one of you. 

Secondly, tomorrow is my birthday... Not as exciting for you as it is for me, but I am excited to have lived another year. Because I am so excited for my birthday, I will add another chapter tomorrow after I get out of work... In other words, sometime around 5-6, you can expect another update. Honestly, the next chapter may be one of my favorite chapters... it's a continuation of 'one more chapter.' I think you guys will like it as much as I do. 

Lastly, did you guys like this chapter? If yes let me know, if no then let me know why. 

Until tomorrow~~