“Watch your step.”

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 17


Before I actually start this story, I just wanted to give a small thank you to Pame10 for giving me the idea to write this story. There were many ideas sent my way but this one was just too cute to let up. I hope you guys honestly enjoy it.


 

 

It was a nice night. The breeze as cool during the warm night at leaves fluttered across the paved path of the park. Central Park was their favorite spot when they visited New York. It was their favorite place to walk after a late night date. Not only was the scenery one of the bests in the city, it was also empty when it reached midnight.

 Though neither man enjoyed dates so late at night, they enjoyed being able to walk, hand in hand, with no worry about paparazzi or fans taking pictures as they walked closer together then normal friends.

 “Jiyong, let’s race.” Seunghyun eyed Jiyong from the side and smirked when the other pursed his lips together in thought.

 “Fine, to that tree on the count of three. I’m counting.”

 Seunghyun found the finish line as they both prepared to run.

 “One, -” and Jiyong was off. To be completely honesty, if the race had been fair then he would have lost miserably. While Jiyong wasn’t necessarily slow, Seunghyuns long legs made him just a little bit faster.

Seunghyun laughed as he chased after the younger man. He expected the cheating. It was rare when Jiyong didn’t cheat during a race. In fact, both of them had a habit of cheating when they played games with each other. It was as if the enjoyed trying to out-cheat the other.

 The race had barely begun but Seunghyun had quickly passed Jiyong who grabbed onto the bottom of his jacket as he passed. The two laughed as the race continued.

 “Ow!”

 Seunghyun turned to look at the cause of the cry and his eyes widened in shock at the sight of Jiyong on the ground. He clenched onto his ankle in pain but after noticing Seunghyuns look he quickly released it. He couldn’t afford an injury right now, not during promotions.

 “Jiyong-ah, are you okay?”

 “Yeah, I’m okay” He stood from his spot on the floor and tried to hide a wince as he wiped the dirt from his pants. He looked up to the other man and forced a smile. “Come on, let’s go get some frozen yogurt”

 Seunghyun watched in silence as Jiyong limped with each step he took. He was such a bad liar at times. Seunghyun reached out as Jiyong began to fall again, this time he didn’t hit the ground. “Watch your step.”

Jiyong brushed off the trip with a laugh and squeezed Seunghyuns arm. “Thanks Hyung, I’m clumsy today.”

 The rapper sighed as he moved to squat in front of Jiyong who was stunned into silence. “Get on my back. I know your ankles is hurt.”

 Jiyong bit back a smile and instead forced out a huff of irritation. “I’m fine Hyung, you don’t have to worry about it.”

 Seunghyun scoffed as Jiyong settled on his back. “Yeah, you say that as you get on.”

 Jiyong just shrugged and wrapped his arms tightly around his neck, his head rested on his own arms and the aroma of Seunghyuns hair tingled in Jiyong’s nose. He always smelled of strawberries for some reason.

 “I’m taking you to get your ankle checked tomorrow.”

 Jiyong sighed but silently agreed. He really didn’t want to but he hated the idea of a small injury getting worse. The only good thing about Jiyong getting a little hurt is the care Seunghyun pampered him with. “So, we’re still getting frozen yogurt right?”

 Seunghyun laughed as his reply. Of course they were still getting frozen yogurt. Jiyong might be a little hurt but Seunghyun would continue to carry him if he had to. Their date wasn’t over yet.



 

And thus concludes chapter 17. As promised, this is the second update to this story today in honor of all of you who subscribed. Thanks again!!