"I Picked These for You."

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

Chapter 42


Lee Haru was a precious child. Jiyong knew from the moment he met her. The child’s not so subtle affections for s and himself made her that much more precious, not that he was vain or anything. His eyes watched as the little girl played with her father. They were about to preform in Osaka as headliners of Epik Highs concert. Well, GD&TOP were.

“Haru, go play with Top-oppa while I get ready.”

Jiyong smiled from the couch as the adorable little girl waved goodbye to her father and ran over to greet Seunghyun with her arms full of a giant fish plushy and a wide grin on her lips. It had taken her a while to get used to the older man but after realizing that the man had almost the same mindset as her, she loved playing with him the most. The only exception was Taeyang.

“Haru, let’s go outside for a bit.”

Seunghyun smiled as Haru grabbed his hand, talking a mile a minute. He stayed slightly bent as he sent a smile to Jiyong and led the chatter box child out of their dressing room. He was dressed for the show but Jiyong was not. Jiyong laughed as he could hear the little girl ask Seunghyun for some cake that they could share. 

“Jiyong, get dressed before I do your hair.”

The leader’s eyes focused on his hairdressers before doing as told. He was just so lazy today, he was normally ready with ample time to wander around the concert hall. After 15 minutes of struggling to get his chains, rings, and tie on, he decided that he wouldn’t get his hair done. He opted to wear a hat instead. He just wasn’t in the mood to sit in the chair for the extended amount of time. It was bad enough that he still needed his makeup done.

Sitting in the chair in front of the mirror, Jiyong’s eyes closed as the woman got to work. He kept his face neutral as the woman applied eyeliner on his eyes and he yelped in pain when the stick jabbed his eye. In the woman’s defense, however, the door opening so abruptly scared him as well. 

The woman quickly apologized and Jiyong brushed it off as he looked to see how much the woman had left to do. Thankfully, she was almost done. He would have let the woman continue if dark eyes didn’t meet his in the reflection of the mirror.

Slowly turning in his chair, Jiyongs eyes first met Seunghyuns before lowering down to Haru. A genuine smile crossed his lips as he leaned lower to connect to the girl of a more even eye level. He idly wondered why he didn’t just get out of the chair.

“GD-oppa, I got you something.”

Jiyong tilted his head in confusion and he took in Haru and Seunghyun hands tucked behind their backs. Knowing his older lover well, Jiyong was slightly worried about what the two were hiding. “Oh yeah, what do you have for me?”

Jiyong watched in amusement as Haru glanced up at the taller man before two handfuls of flowers were shoved in his face. He blinked as things registered.

“I picked these for you.” Seunghyuns voice was deep with embarrassment as he spoke.

 His hands reached out to grab the disoriented bundle of flowers and he smiled and hugged the little girl in thanks.

Standing to his full height, Jiyong wrapped his arms around Seunghyun and melted in the others grasp. For the first time in his life, Jiyong wanted to say screw the show and stay in Seunghyuns arms for the rest of his life. 


I'm not a fan of this chapter, not at all. I wasn't a fan of the last chapter either so I'd say i'm on a roll... Since i'm writing a suggestion to the skipped prompt, maybe I'll like the next chapter and hopefully you guys will as well. 

Until next time.