“I made your favorite.”

100 Ways to Say 'I Love You'

 

Chapter 15


This takes place last year. 


Seunghyun had a long day. After waking up way earlier then he intended, countless interviews, and a photo shoot for promotion of his newly released movie, Tazza, all Seunghyun wanted to do now that he was home was go straight into his bathroom, take a nice long bath and then go to sleep.

He took off his shoes as he made his way into his home and froze at the sound of a pot hitting the floor in his kitchen. It was strange to hear the noise and Seunghyun began to panic. Did someone break into his house? Did a crazy fan finally find a way through security? Seunghyun certainly hoped not, but he wouldn’t play it safe.

As quietly as the tall man could, he opened the small coat closet near the front door and grabbed a long wooden bat. He would need some way to protect himself if it really was a crazy fan, especially after what had happened to Seungri. He really didn’t want the pain or the trouble that the younger went through.

Seunghyuns eyes wandered around his house as he made his way. It was strange, nothing seemed to be missing, not from his living room anyway. It was possible, however, that if it really was a fan they would go for more intimate items. Seunghyun would have to check his bedroom after finding out who was in his kitchen. He really hoped no one touched his photo albums, or any of his jewelry. Most of his photos were of him and Jiyong. Precious memories he wouldn’t be able to get back, pictures that could also ruin their careers.

Finally making it to the kitchen, Seunghyun raised the bat as he stepped foot in the doorway. The bat made a thud as it dropped on the carpet next to him.

 His kitchen was destroyed, and that was putting it lightly. Cream dripped from his ceiling, pots and pans filled the sink and were left on the floor, and there was flour everywhere. The floors, countertops, and his table was covered in it. It seemed to be a scene from a movie, some horribly written comedy.

What drew Seunghyuns complete attention, however, wasn’t the cream dropping from his ceiling, it was the lone figure standing in the middle of his kitchen. The figure was just as messed up as the rest of the room. Cream was smeared all over his brown hair, and his pale cheeks. Seunghyun fought the urge to go over and it off.

 The rapper really didn’t know how to react to the current situation. He didn’t know if he should laugh or cry. His kitchen was a mess and he hated messes, but at the same time Jiyong looked so pleased at himself. He looked as though he has single handedly ended world hunger, destroying his kitchen in the process.

No words came to mind and Jiyong moved to grab a plate full of substance from the kitchen table. He held it out as if he were presenting a gift. “I made you a cake.”

It didn’t look like a cake, it looked anything but a cake. It didn’t really look tangible either. Seunghyun smiled as he made his way over to his guest, he regretted taking off his shoes as cake stuck to the bottom of his feet. “What’s the occasion?”

Jiyong put the cake back on the table and moved to grab two clean plates, as well as two forks and a knife, from the cabinet. By the time Seunghyun took a seat at his kitchen table, Jiyong was already placing the plates and handing Seunghyun the knife.

“It’s your birthday, Happy Birthday!”

A grin broke out on Seunghyuns face. He had thought Jiyong had forgotten. The younger was normally the first one to tell him happy birthday, and vice-versa, but today had been different. This was actually the first time they had spoken in the last two days. “Thank you.”

“Now cut the cake.”

Seunghyun sliced through hard bread, struggling to keep the grin on his face as Jiyong sang the birthday song as he struggled to cut one full peice. The cake was almost as hard as a rock. The inside was hardly any better. His smile became awkward as he cut a piece for himself and for his lover.

“Hyung, take a bite. It’s your favorite.”

He loved yellow cake, Seunghyun could eat it all day and be completely happy, this however was something different entirely. While yellow cake was normally yellow, this yellow cake had some black around the edges.

Taking a small piece with his fork, Seunghyun held it up to his lips and took a small bite. It wasn’t as bad is it looked but it wasn’t good either. It was burnt, the taste of charcoal covering the taste of most of the cake. The only thing that saved it from being god-awful was the icing.

“It’s… interesting.” Seunghyun wanted to lie for the sake of Jiyong’s feelings but he really couldn’t. The more he ate the sicker he felt.

Jiyong frowned as he took his own bites. His reaction was priceless. Had Seunghyun has a camera he would have recorded it to send to Youngbae. “Yuck, this tastes like .”

Seunghyun smiled at the pout that crossed the cooks face. The once proud look was replaced instantly with disappointment. He pocked around the cake, probably wondering where he went wrong.

When Jiyong finally raised his head he looked ashamed. “Sorry about the cake,” after a moment hesitation, “and the kitchen.”

“It’s okay. The cake was good, for your first time, but the kitchen is destroyed. It’s like you set off a bomb.”

Jiyong rubbed his hand through his already messy hair as he looked around his mess. “Yeah, about that. I’ll clean it.”

“I’ll help you.”

Seunghyun smiled at the smile he received and watched in amusement as Jiyong sighed. “I guess the cake is a fail. Youngbae’s recipe .”

This time the laughter escaped his lips before he could stop it. Leave it to Jiyong to blame someone else for his failure in the kitchen.

Jiyong stood from the table and grabbed their plates. He moved straight to the trash.

“Yeah, and as nice as a homemade cake from a boyfriend who doesn’t know how to bake is, next time buy it.”

Needless to say, the two spent the rest of his birthday cleaning the kitchen




So, I didn't update yesterday... Sorry about that. I actually didn't have my laptop at all yesterday. My cousin hogged it to play Sims. She litterally played it from morning until after midnight, she may be addicted. 

Anyway, thank you everyone who has so gracesiously giving me suggestions about chapter 17! I've gone through all of them and the chapter is finally written! It's a really cute one. I think it's the cutest one I've written actually. Some of the other ideas will be fetured on different chapters, because there were many good ones and I think it's a waste for not all of them to be written. I'm not actually going to tell you which chapter has your idea, or if i'm using your idea, until the actual chapter though, surprises are nice. 

~Thanks again~